T.R. Knight Surprised His Boyfriend Was Into Him

Knightcorn

At yesterday’s mass commitment ceremony in West Hollywood, Knight talked to Extra about his boyfriend Mark Cornelsen: “We’ve only been together for six months, so I think it’s a little soon to consider marriage. It’s bound to raise some eyebrows, but we love each other. He’s an amazing guy. I was surprised he was interested! Even though he’s not ready to tie the knot, Knight plans to do so someday. I think it’s very important to honor marriage. I take it very seriously. And I’m glad I can finally take it seriously.”

In related news, GLAAD thanked Jay Leno for his support in West Hollywood Wednesday night.

Comments

1. Mario says

I’m sure being rich (relative to him) and famous had NOTHING to do with it. T.R. just stop. You’re hitting some young tail and yes, we wish it was us, but let’s keep it real shall we?

2. Matt says

I know why he was interested!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

3. says

Take a lesson from Marilyn (playing Lorelei Lee in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes) and give this guy a break:

“Don’t you know that a man being rich is like a girl being pretty? You wouldn’t marry a girl just because she’s pretty, but my goodness, doesn’t it help?”

4. SONNIE says

Mario, PLEASE. DAMMIT cut them some slack. Money and celebrity probably has nothing to do with it, they love each other. I have been with a younger lover and still am, and it has not a thing to do with MONEY, and i am not a celebrity. Come on.

5. Anon says

>>you like tacky jewelry?

I like circle pendants, but not as big. The large size shows up well in photographs, however, which may be why they wore such big ones.

6. John in Manhattan says

GLAAD is going to regret thanking Leno when the CA amendment is put to a vote and Jay can’t control his funny boner on the air. Word.

7. Anon says

If nastiness and bitterness had odors, some of you would just plain ole reek.

Maybe he is into him because he’s a sweet guy, or because he is a great conversationalist, or hot in bed, or kind, or a million other positive affirming reasons.

What do some of you thrive on being such toxic cunts? You are so damn sad.

8. JerzeeMike says

Y’know, there’s no shortage of ugly, twisted commentary on this site lately. Every single item Andy posts here there’s at least one nasty, horrible person who takes there own bitter disappointments out on the rest of us.

Sorry, Andy, but these nuts have taken your once fun and informative site and turned it into one long, whiny diatribe. With all the powers-that-be lined up against us, we are proving to be our own worst enemy.

9. Alex says

um, this is Hollywood and a TV celebrity we’re talking about. after doing some research I believe there’s a 17 yo age difference between them. the kid just started college for Pete’s sake. I’m as old as Knight and I cannot imagine dating someone that young.

it’s possible it’s all lovey dovey and wonderful, but it’s not unreasonable for people to wonder if fame and money play a part in this equation.

10. Laura says

If he were unemployed and had $20 to his name, I’d still be interested (and yes, I’m aware that being female I’m not exactly in his preferred category).
    Conversely, there are a lot of multimilionaires that I wouldn’t consider having dinner with. There are a lot of things that are more important that money- and in a relationship, I can only hope those things are what matter.