Jude Lays Down the Law for Dior Homme Sport

Law_2

Jude Law gives his best face in new ads for Dior Homme Sport fragrance, shot by Australian photographer Daniel Askill in the Bahamas in May.

DiorhommesportSaid Askill: “It was hard for me to decide whether to take it on because I had directed an ad for Dior before with Hedi, it was one of the last major projects before he left, so it was a very tumultuous time. The new ad was completely different from Hedi’s aesthetic. This time it was the marketing guys calling all the shots, but in the end it was still a great project. I would be working with an A-list actor and shooting in the Bahamas with a team of 70 people, so ultimately I felt it was too good to pass up.”

Recently
Avoid the Dreaded ‘Bat Wing’ Syndrome! [tr]
Neil Patrick Harris Plays ‘Pretend’ Again for Old Spice [tr]
Template for a Scent [tr]
Justin Timberlake Plays for Givenchy [tr]
Tom of Finland Lays Pipe for Fragrance Ad Campaign [tr]

Comments

1. Br!on says

“. . .with a team of 70 people, so ultimately I felt it was too good to pass up.”

70 people needed to. . .? Build up Jude hairline? Just curious.

2. Bigmoney says

Jude is gorgeous Dior is very lucky to
    have him.

Hater submit to “His Hottness” that is Mr. Jude Law !

3. Sue says

Dior is sure lucky to have his hotness represent them. He is a beautiful man and a lovely spirit. I hope he gets paid a fortune for this.

4. Sue says

5. sheryl says

Hey, if they needed me to help with the hair, I’d be happy to…just to get near that gorgeous face! And possibly smack that luscious ass!

6. sheryl says