Football (American) | News | Reggie Bush | Sports

BigGayDeal.com

Reggie Bush Shows it Off in Spain

Reggiebush

While on vacation, a pumped up Reggie Bush and his posse of red recently gave the people of Spain some muscle to admire. (via Rod 2.0)

Previously
Reggie Bush Sexes Up Men's Fitness [tr]
Sportrait: Reggie Bush [tr]

Comments

1. I've got joy, I've got joy
    Down in my heart, do'own in my heart
    I've got joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart
    Down in my heart to stay

When Reggie Bush smiles it's like sunshine, baby.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jul 18, 2008 1:40:13 PM

2. They make quite a handsome trouple.

Posted by: crispy | Jul 18, 2008 1:53:59 PM

3. DAMN!

:-)

Posted by: Jimmyboyo | Jul 18, 2008 2:05:50 PM

4. I'm not usually into muscle, but Reggie has one of the most bodies I've ever seen. His lovely skin makes his muscles look all the more luscious. And that face...Don't even get me started.

Thanks for a break from the Brady-and-Beckham-alikes, AT.

Posted by: Chas | Jul 18, 2008 2:20:02 PM

5. Oh, come on, EVAN.

This aint no "straight worshipping"--this is Reggie Bush Worshipping.

I understand your point, and in some cases (and FOR some cases)it's an important point to make: Gay folks should love themselves. Yeah, but it sure would help if more of 'em looked like Reggie Bush.

They say you can be a Buddhist and a Christian at the same time. I wonder if one can be a Christian and a Reggie Bush Worshipper at the same time? I can't wait till Sunday services start in September.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jul 18, 2008 2:29:06 PM

6. Good Lord he's foine!!!!

Posted by: I love you Reggie!!! | Jul 18, 2008 2:33:33 PM

7. Is baby boi thirsty as in a "thirsty bottom"?

@ Evan

In Case You Didn't Know

A true male connoisseur appreciates men of all colors, types and sexual persuasions, baby. And I find that there's a good balance of gay and straight hotties posted here at TR. Besides, do you really think your snide chide will make a difference?

Posted by: banjiboi | Jul 18, 2008 4:13:11 PM

8. Is baby boi thirsty as in a "thirsty bottom"?

@ Evan

In Case You Didn't Know

Posted by: banjiboi | Jul 18, 2008 4:14:16 PM

9. Tell you what Evan, why don't you start your own blog dedicated to the de-programming of self-loathing gays, which interestingly enough, sounds like yourself. First off, you sound like a borderline fascist with your edict that we should all think alike.

Furthermore Evan, I'll kindly and politely ask you to please go and f*ck yourself. I, personally, think that you sound worse than the so-called oppressors and thought police you so fervently urge us to be aware of.

Please.

Now go somewhere and have a nice, stiff cocktail, breathe in, and try to enjoy your weekend, sweetie.

Disengaging.

Posted by: banjiboi | Jul 18, 2008 5:41:43 PM

10. Reggie baby Ive got NFL ticket just so I can watch you every Sunday this fall in that hot black and gold outfit you got going on. I mean I see that pic and almost faint.

Posted by: Himbo with Highlites | Jul 18, 2008 5:49:40 PM

11. reggie reminds me of my first black boyfriend... a body by michelangelo and lips sweeter than wine... it was a short lived love affair but wonderful while it lasted and began for me my worship of beautiful black men...

Posted by: the queen | Jul 18, 2008 6:45:19 PM

12. I think anyone gay straight male female rich poor deaf or dumb (just not blind) would think Reggie is just too damn good lookin' for suitable words.

Bless me Father, for I have sinned the sin of a thousand dirty thoughts.

Posted by: Ben | Jul 18, 2008 10:32:28 PM

13. Too damn hot!

Posted by: Nate | Jul 19, 2008 3:10:18 AM

14. Dear Evan,

What would you rather look at: a picture of Reggie Bush with his shirt off or a picture of Perez Hilton with his shirt off? You have five seconds.....

Posted by: mike | Jul 19, 2008 4:20:11 PM

15. WHY ARE THEY WEARING RED SHORTS, RED HATS AND A RED LAPTOP???? GANGSTERS IN SPAIN.
    ASK REGGIE WHERE HE'S FROM!!!

Posted by: Chi Chi | Jul 20, 2008 12:08:30 AM

16. Dearest Queen,

Do you "worship" black men or objectify them?

Do you refer to other bf's as your "white" boyfriends? Do you "worship" them?

I'm not being a cunt but, I'm sure you don't realize how offensive you're being when you talk like that. As a black man I can't tell you how many white guys tell me with pride about the lust they have for black men and dick. It's like we're supposed to be flattered that a white guy finds us fuckable. Gee, uh , thanks.

I hope no one thinks I'm a chip on my shoulder "call me african american" type of guy, I'm honestly just trying to enlighten those of you who think you're paying a compliment when actually, you're being slightly patronizing and offensive.

Sorry, I've read your other posts and you seem like an OK egg, so, I just wanted to give you a heads up.

Posted by: thevegasstyleguy | Jul 21, 2008 2:38:41 PM

17. this is the sexiest man alive.
    ;]