Bruce Weber | Fashion Men | Magazines | Models | News | Paul Bester | Rugby | South Africa | Sports

BigGayDeal.com

Sportrait: Paul Bester

Bester1

Meet Paul "Pretty Boy" Bester, a 19-year-old rugby player from South Africa now living in Georgia. He was discovered by Bruce Weber while playing rugby. Weber shoots him for this spread in August's L'Uomo Vogue.

More shots, AFTER THE JUMP...

Bester2

Bester3 Bester4

(via Models.com)

Comments

1. i bet that guy's stink smells amazing!

Posted by: brad | Jul 9, 2008 12:20:11 PM

2. omigod omigod omigod...

Posted by: the queen | Jul 9, 2008 12:20:13 PM

3. he's 19!! 19!! are you kidding me?! god, i feel dirty for looking at him!!!!

Posted by: peterparker | Jul 9, 2008 12:25:48 PM

4. Oh baby, come to daddy. I've got something big for you.

Posted by: GEOFF | Jul 9, 2008 12:27:05 PM

5. Dont' feel dirty, PETERPARKER, you can look at him. It's not like you're looking at him in a public park or anything. That would be filthy!

He has nice nipples though, and of course a nice bulge. Watermelons must be ripe down in Georgia.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jul 9, 2008 12:30:42 PM

6. Very bargain-basement Tom Brady.

But then I love a discount.

Posted by: 24play | Jul 9, 2008 12:36:11 PM

7. Bruce Weber does homoerotica as commercial better than anyone, wonder why they don't use him more? No one "bester" than Bester.

Posted by: cd | Jul 9, 2008 12:44:08 PM

8. I suppose I could research this but I want to know if it's the Republic of Georgia, or the State of Georgia. If it's the State of Georgia, I may have to try to meet him when I'm visiting family...

Posted by: Sam Gillespie | Jul 9, 2008 12:44:36 PM

9. Oh, nevermind me. I clicked the Link and I'm in luck.

Posted by: Sam Gillespie | Jul 9, 2008 12:48:27 PM

10. The state of Georgia... Marietta to be exact.

And you guys are gonna love me for this link:

Posted by: crispy | Jul 9, 2008 12:48:38 PM

11. If he's only 19, he needs daddy to give him a lot of teaching on how to make a man happy.

Posted by: GEOFF | Jul 9, 2008 12:49:05 PM

12. Is it me, or does the band of his unders say "Bear"? and I know it's silly that if it does, it kinda thrills me a little.

Posted by: Dego | Jul 9, 2008 12:49:18 PM

13. He plays for Life Univ. so he's here in Atlanta. I think I'll go do him now.

Posted by: ATLsteve | Jul 9, 2008 12:49:21 PM

14. hot!

Posted by: Chad | Jul 9, 2008 12:49:21 PM

15. Remind me to start practicing rugby!

Posted by: Derrick | Jul 9, 2008 1:32:25 PM

16. And the South rises again. I swear there's something in the water down there.

Anyone else notice he bares a striking resemblance to Patriots QB Tom Brady? He could be Brady's little brother. Do with that what you will.

Posted by: Chas | Jul 9, 2008 1:34:14 PM

17. "Bester, Dester, Fester, Hester, Jester, Kester, LESTER! LESTER! VICKI LESTER!"

Posted by: Joe | Jul 9, 2008 2:05:11 PM

18. Chas, great observation. Same faces over and over again.

Posted by: soulbrotha | Jul 9, 2008 2:17:02 PM

19. Gee, SOULBROTHA#1, do ya think there's a pattern going on with the kinds of guys we see here? ;)

Posted by: Chas | Jul 9, 2008 2:48:08 PM

20. I'm not denying that he's hot, but I'm surprised that the lighting in some of the pics on the link Crispy posted is rather unflattering. He still looks great, but much better in some pictures than others.

Posted by: Paul R | Jul 9, 2008 3:09:34 PM

21. I've missed the hot Sportraits! I know this will sound weird, but I like the pic with the coat the best. Of course he is a hunk non the less.

Posted by: Rafael | Jul 9, 2008 4:37:20 PM

22. Heavens to betsy, Chas! What could you POSSIBLY be insinuating? Tee hee!

Posted by: soulbrotha | Jul 9, 2008 4:49:36 PM

23. Well, I just got finished looking up my own Sportraits...on Youtube. His name is Nelson Evora, and oh, honey! He's a track-n-field guy of African-Portuguese stock aiming for the Olympics, and oh, honey! Y'all know I'm not a size queen. I'm not. I'm not. I'm not, but oh, honey!

SOULBROTHA and CHAS, look up Nelson Evora--y'all won't be disappointed...neither will my dear THE QUEEN. Oh, honey!

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jul 9, 2008 5:00:12 PM

24. As strange as it may seem... Has Bruce Weber ever come out of the closet? If not, it's SO fucking pathetic, shades of Calvin Klein, fucking 1980's cowards!!! Dried up desiccated fags... just own up to your Homo-Fabulous, you guys are too rich and too powerful to really care what "straight" society thinks of you. I dare you... Come out of the fucking closet you low life queens!!!

Posted by: Scrufff | Jul 9, 2008 10:19:26 PM

25. I do declare, Mr. Derrick! I believe I have case of the vapors!

Posted by: soulbrotha | Jul 9, 2008 10:31:12 PM