Comments

1. Derrick from Philly says

Dont’ feel dirty, PETERPARKER, you can look at him. It’s not like you’re looking at him in a public park or anything. That would be filthy!

He has nice nipples though, and of course a nice bulge. Watermelons must be ripe down in Georgia.

2. Sam Gillespie says

I suppose I could research this but I want to know if it’s the Republic of Georgia, or the State of Georgia. If it’s the State of Georgia, I may have to try to meet him when I’m visiting family…

3. Chas says

And the South rises again. I swear there’s something in the water down there.

Anyone else notice he bares a striking resemblance to Patriots QB Tom Brady? He could be Brady’s little brother. Do with that what you will.

4. Paul R says

I’m not denying that he’s hot, but I’m surprised that the lighting in some of the pics on the link Crispy posted is rather unflattering. He still looks great, but much better in some pictures than others.

5. Rafael says

I’ve missed the hot Sportraits! I know this will sound weird, but I like the pic with the coat the best. Of course he is a hunk non the less.

6. Derrick from Philly says

Well, I just got finished looking up my own Sportraits…on Youtube. His name is Nelson Evora, and oh, honey! He’s a track-n-field guy of African-Portuguese stock aiming for the Olympics, and oh, honey! Y’all know I’m not a size queen. I’m not. I’m not. I’m not, but oh, honey!

SOULBROTHA and CHAS, look up Nelson Evora–y’all won’t be disappointed…neither will my dear THE QUEEN. Oh, honey!

7. Scrufff says

As strange as it may seem… Has Bruce Weber ever come out of the closet? If not, it’s SO fucking pathetic, shades of Calvin Klein, fucking 1980’s cowards!!! Dried up desiccated fags… just own up to your Homo-Fabulous, you guys are too rich and too powerful to really care what “straight” society thinks of you. I dare you… Come out of the fucking closet you low life queens!!!

8. nic says

thank you, DERRICK. and bless the inventor of spandex! if you do google-images, some of those shots reveal everything but the outline of his pubies. dayum, yum,yum.

the kid above is outstanding too.

god loves her gay sons if she produces such wonders to behold.