Brazil | Gay Marriage | Jay Leno | Luke MacFarlane | Mark Buse | Michelangelo Signorile | News | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #361

WANDA SYKES: Talks to Jay Leno about the bailout and Sarah Palin.

BRAZIL GAY UNION: First in the northern state of Paraíba took place last weekend.

BROTHERS and SISTERS: Sneak peek at a Kevin and Scotty scene from the upcoming season premiere.

Check out our previous guides to the Tube here.

Comments

1. OMG, Kevin/Scotty spin-off!! Someone make it happen. They're too adorable.

Posted by: crispy | Sep 25, 2008 5:02:38 PM

2. Kevin and Scotty are soooooooo cute!

Posted by: boardiesboi | Sep 25, 2008 5:07:51 PM

3. Wanda for VP! I could get behind that.

Posted by: Ernie | Sep 25, 2008 5:09:50 PM

4. In Mark Buse....Is this mean that McCain is Mark Buse's Sugar-Daddy?

Posted by: Seph | Sep 25, 2008 5:19:09 PM

5. I love me some Wanda! That lady cracks me up something fierce. Loved her show during its brief run, too ... hope she has a new one in the works. Genius like that should be shared!

Posted by: sparks | Sep 25, 2008 5:44:31 PM

6. I would switch for Wanda Sykes.

Posted by: JeffRob | Sep 25, 2008 5:45:58 PM

7. "Bill Clinton said Monday he understands why Sarah Palin is popular in the heartland: because people relate to her." This is from
    "BECAUSE PEOPLE RELATE TO HER." Read that again if you will and remember what PEOPLE he is referring to. You are all making a big mistake understimating the appeal of this woman who is joke to the majority of you queers. But remember that it is the average joe in the basically conservative heartland and the south to whom this woman appeals that will decide the vote. If Bill Clinton understands this, why won't you?

Posted by: the queen | Sep 25, 2008 6:01:10 PM

8. Sorry, JeffRob. Wanda likes the ladies.

Posted by: crispy | Sep 25, 2008 6:02:37 PM

9. Crispy, ya beat me to it. JeffRob, both of you would have to switch. I hope she comes out someday, maybe when she gets a kid, that will happen.

Posted by: davefromtampa | Sep 25, 2008 6:19:00 PM

10. Queen, your comments betray ignorance of how the Electoral College works. The "heartland" isn't the sole determinant of who wins.

Not to mention, perhaps you've noticed that Palin is widely being viewed as a flash in the pan? McCain got a bump from her when it seemed like she was a fresh, exciting voice. But she can't even talk to the press. Even dumb voters aren't going to go for someone they really don't know at all.

As for Clinton, have you considered that what he's really saying is that Palin is a moron, but is easier for the average idiot to relate to than his wife? Palin is not going to hold up.

Posted by: Paul R | Sep 25, 2008 7:02:45 PM

11. don't count on it baby, my woman's intuition tells me that more surprises are in store... hold on to your rosary beads, luv..

Posted by: the queen | Sep 25, 2008 7:27:16 PM

12. "You are all making a big mistake understimating the appeal of this woman who is joke to the majority of you queers"

Queen, hold onto your tampons, but many of us recognize both her appeal and that, as a candidate for VP, she is a complete joke, one that won't be very funny if, somehow, despite the trainwreck status of the McCain campaign, she and the old man wind up in office. That's the scary part! Her appeal, however, even among those who want someone "just like me!" in the Whitehouse, ain't as fresh as it once was. MIddle America might just realize there's something rancid in the moose stew.

Posted by: Ernie | Sep 25, 2008 7:52:07 PM

13. RE: JEFF ARNDT: Former boyfriend of McCain Chief of Staff Mark Buse calls Buse a "raging queen." - what is the news here - I hate when gays attack gays - since when is being a raging queen a bad thing - this is so high school - internalized homophobia - its like chickens eating chicken.

Posted by: Walker | Sep 25, 2008 10:36:23 PM

14. The guys on Brothers and Sisters sound like campy stereotypes. Can't the show do better than depict two queens? Where is the celebration of masculine male sexuality?

Posted by: jason | Sep 26, 2008 4:18:38 AM

15. Better close your legs, Jason. I can hear your vagina flapping.

Posted by: crispy | Sep 26, 2008 9:07:35 AM

16. You always keep me laughing, CRISPY.

THE QUEEN,

Bill Clinton looks at Sarah Palin and thinks about the side of the trailer that's hidden from view because it faces the bushes.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Sep 26, 2008 10:26:05 AM

17. Crispy and Dave-
    I DID not KNOW that!

I guess I've heard rumors, and I know she got divorced in 98, but I hadn't heard anything else. Hope she comes out soon.

Posted by: JeffRob | Sep 26, 2008 10:52:03 AM

18. I cannot believe how cute Kevin and Scotty are together. I can't wait for the new season to begin!!!

Posted by: GUYNORCAL | Sep 27, 2008 6:30:06 PM