David Beckham | Grooming | News | Victoria Beckham

The Secret to the Beckhams' Beautiful Skin

Nightingale

Because some people like nothing more than to see celebrities get sh*t on:

The Daily Mail reports: "Victoria, who has long battled problem skin, puts her new clear complexion down to a bizarre new beauty regime involving bird poo. And it seems David has been getting involved too. It has emerged that the stylish couple have been indulging in beauty treatments to improve their skin. Victoria, 34, has been regularly indulging in £100 Geisha Facials, using a paste made from nightingale droppings, to combat acne she has suffered since her teens. A pal told Closer magazine: 'When Victoria was in Japan recently she was admiring the local women’s clear skin and discovered it was down to these facials. She was intrigued and when she got back to the US she found that some New York beauty salons now offer the treatment. She tried it and loved how great her skin looked. She also uses a cream derived from nightingale poo at home.'"

Recentlly
Brad Pitt Wants to Meet You in the Shower [tr]
UK Big Brother Star Stuart Launches YSL Guyliner [tr]
Avoid the Dreaded 'Bat Wing' Syndrome! [tr]

Comments

1. And here I thought she just had shit for brains.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Oct 7, 2008 10:53:34 AM

2. Bird shit. Ever try steam & Witch Hazel for deep cleansing?

Sometimes, I'm glad I'm not young anymore. Each new generation of human beings is supposed to grow smarter than the one before, right?

Bird shit. well, maybe Nightinggale shit doesn't smell as bad as pigeon shit...what about chickens?

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Oct 7, 2008 10:54:32 AM

3. Gives new meaning to the phrase "shit-faced."

Posted by: JerzeeMike | Oct 7, 2008 10:55:39 AM

4. who cares what this do-nothing self important cpl thinks?? The 2 of them have zero clue as to the REAL plight of the Average person!

Posted by: Disgusted American | Oct 7, 2008 11:00:51 AM

5. THE QUEEN: "my aforementioned mexican hunk used to give me those kind of facials... ah baby, where are you now?"

Found him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBuBpcZyYyw&feature=related

(The one in white with the cape.)

Posted by: David D. | Oct 7, 2008 11:15:00 AM

6. "who cares what this do-nothing self important cpl thinks??"

I care. About soccer anyways. Not so much the bird shit.

Can't say I'm too happy with him right now considering my beloved LA Galaxy is last place in the league.

Posted by: crispy | Oct 7, 2008 11:17:50 AM

7. I have a feeling that someone somewhere is having a good hard laugh at Victoria's expense. Nightingale droppings as face cream? It just sounds too far out there to be a real working remedy. I remember the old Monty Python sketch about the disgusting chocolates, one of which featured "lark's vomit."

Posted by: Roscoe | Oct 7, 2008 11:18:15 AM

8. Lord, DAVID D., what a detective you are.

My, my, my... his name is Mascarita Sagrada...well, well, THE QUEEN, we finally get to see the love object of your youth.

Much shorter you said, but atleast he had a cute butt. When you two went to restaurants did you have to carry along a high-chair?

I hope he didn't beat you, darlin'.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Oct 7, 2008 11:32:21 AM

9. maybe if she ate something nourishing and used less make-up...

Posted by: Pbar | Oct 7, 2008 11:33:36 AM

10. Posh & Beck:

Fade Away and Radiate.

Oh, looks like you already have. My bad!

Posted by: banjiboi | Oct 7, 2008 11:38:31 AM

11. The crazy thing is they pay 100 british pounds for 1 treatment when you can buy a 10 + tretment bottle of the stuff straight from asia via the internet for $25 and slap on your face yourself.

They are so new money. Old money becomes old money by shoping for bargains

Posted by: Jimmyboyo | Oct 7, 2008 2:12:31 PM

12. Aw Victoria, I'll spread shit on your face for only $50 - half price! Call me.

Posted by: Nance | Oct 7, 2008 3:46:54 PM

13. So, everyone who thinks this is a bad idea.. you think that putting all those harsh, unnatural chemicals on your face used in other treatments and creams is any better for your skin?

Posted by: Vi | Oct 8, 2008 6:00:21 PM