Brian Paddick | George Takei | Martina Navratilova | News | Reality TV

BigGayDeal.com

Britain's Former Top Cop Brian Paddick Now UK's Top...Bottom

Paddick_2

Britain's gay former top cop Brian Paddick, who ran for mayor of London earlier this year and lost to conservative Boris Johnson, has entered the world of reality TV as a contestant on the UK version of I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.

In the show, various celebrities, which this season include Martina Navratilova and George Takei (god do I wish they would air this over here), spend time in a Survivor-like jungle environment until they are voted off.

Paddick, who proved himself a survivor as Britain's highest-ranking law enforcement official for quite a few years, is demonstrating his versatility at that game, making a new name for himself not as Britain's top cop, but as its top bottom, or bum as they say,
AFTER THE JUMP (possibly NSFW)...

Paddick2

No word on whether Takei and Navratilova have followed suit, so to speak.

And for those of you who really need to see it, here's the full monty (NSFW).

Comments

1. But we have Mario Lopez!

Interesting, PBS is running a show this month about the "BBC Morality wars", the woman who took to cleaning up their airwaves. So bums are okay? God, I love the Brits!

Posted by: Rad | Nov 18, 2008 9:43:55 AM

2. Can't argue with a bum like that.

Posted by: The Milkman | Nov 18, 2008 9:44:58 AM

3. Coming soon on Bravo: America's Next Top Bottom.

Posted by: crispy | Nov 18, 2008 9:46:36 AM

4. Crispy: Any guesses who might win? I bet the prize is a lifetime supply of Eros and a bottle of poppers the size of a Toyota Tercel.

Posted by: The Milkman | Nov 18, 2008 10:05:16 AM

5. "Coming soon on Bravo: America's Next Top Bottom."

I'll top THE QUEEN for that title...oh, what the hell am I saying?

...butt they'll probably have an age requirement like American Idol, CRISPY. It's so unfair...some of the best bums in the world are over 50--and very accommodating...maybe too accommodating. Pure and total AGEISM!(but don't send me no "top" over 32).

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Nov 18, 2008 10:23:52 AM

6. Derrick, you're missing out... those boys under 30 are all hat and no cattle if you ask me. Once a top hits 30 he's all about conducting business... give me an older man any day...

Posted by: The Milkman | Nov 18, 2008 10:39:23 AM

7. Oh, THE MILKMAN, you make me sound like some lascivious older queen--like the kind they have in Southern California. You know I'm not that shallow. What I meant was nothing over 32 centimeters...I'm not gonna' die just to win "America's Next Top Bottom."

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Nov 18, 2008 11:11:04 AM

8. There's nothing more off-putting to me than underwear marks in a man's butt. How can anyone find that sexy ?

Posted by: Millera Dina | Nov 18, 2008 3:04:41 PM

9. all hat and no cattle? how old are you and where the fuck are you from?...I'm 20 y/o and take offense to that..i think older gays are just jealous because our generation doesn't have to hide our sexuality nor flaunt it around..

Posted by: Dustin | Dec 4, 2008 10:31:19 AM