The Obama campaign put out a video yesterday on voter suppression called "Making it Count: How to Protect Your Vote & Spot Dirty Tricks." This is sure to be an issue over the next 48 hours. Also, MSNBC spoke to Election Protect's Barbara Arnwire about voter suppression issues.
· Broward County leads Florida in voter requests for assistance.
· Registration-related problems rank #1 in nearly every battleground state - hundreds of calls focus on that problem, most often in Texas, New York, New Jersey, Georgia, Florida, Colorado, and California
· Georgia voters are reporting more incidents of voter intimidation than any other state. Other reports of voter intimidation, scams or misinformation are also emerging in Ohio and Missouri.
· Florida voters rank #1 in requests related to criminal status and voting.
· Early voting problems are also being noticed particularly in Ohio, Missouri, Georgia, Florida and California.
And MSNBC's Rachel Maddow offered her thoughts on what she calls "The New Poll Tax" - namely, long voting lines. Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...