Art and Design | George W. Bush | News | Philadelphia

BigGayDeal.com

Bush Tells His Best Joke in Years

Portrait

On the occasion of the presentation of his official portrait at The Union League of Philadelphia's headquarters, George W. Bush said something that pretty much summed up where he's at as a result of his policies for the last eight years.

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. If only!

Posted by: RJ | Dec 8, 2008 12:03:40 PM

2. Worst. President. Ever. How many more days with this moron? He is yucking it up while the country burns. Hello Nero.

Posted by: davefromtampa | Dec 8, 2008 12:15:52 PM

3. Altho hanging was good enough for a dictator like Saddam, it's too cushy an end for something like Bush... he should have his limbs amputated by explosives.

Posted by: hangten | Dec 8, 2008 12:20:55 PM

4. The Onion has been doing a great series recently on the many different violent ends that might be in store for our departing President-Select ... if there's anything to this whole "karma" scheme, that is.

Posted by: Red Seven | Dec 8, 2008 1:33:43 PM

5. 43 days DAVE. I don't have to look it up, I keep a running tab in my head. I can't wait until the door hits his sorry ass.

The worst is right.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Dec 8, 2008 2:02:46 PM

6. Absolute Jerk.

Posted by: Alec Sarkas | Dec 8, 2008 2:18:52 PM

7. The comparison to Nero is stingingly astute. I'd laugh more but my house is on fire. At least I can hear the fiddling.

Posted by: Jason | Dec 8, 2008 2:27:27 PM

8. what did bush do that was so bad? i don't understand why everyone hates him...

Posted by: rmuguy | Dec 8, 2008 2:34:06 PM

9. rmuguy -- doubled our national deficit, gave billions of dollars in tax cuts to the richest 0.5% of the country, deceived the nation into going into war for no reason that's killed thousands of troops and costs $10 billion per week, ignored the REAL terrorists who gave us 9/11 and similar atrocities around the world, authorized illegal spying on American citizens who never did anything wrong, locked up people in G. Bay for years without ever being charged for a crime, took environmental protection back 30+ years in the face of major crises, made the ENTIRE world hate us (including our "allies"), appointed the guys who love economic deregulation which led to the current economic crisis, let energy companies write the national energy bill, cut off funding for contraception/family planning organizations around the world.... God, I could keep going. Trust the rest of us -- worst president EVER.

Posted by: LO | Dec 8, 2008 5:09:02 PM

10. what a maroon, what an embezzle! i, too, am counting down the days when we can say, "goodbye chimp. don't let the door knob hitya where the good lord splitya."

Posted by: nic | Dec 8, 2008 6:25:12 PM

11. His face should be pinker and less saggy. Otherwise, it's a pretty good likeness.

I like the colors chosen for it, but a white tie and darker hair would be an improvement.

If I were to grade it, I'd give it a C.

Posted by: ExoticGoddess24 | Dec 8, 2008 8:21:10 PM