towleroad

Dirty Trick

Wadle_2

Click the photo to see more of this dirty trick we picked up from Joe.My.God.

Comments

1. That bitch! I'll smack him good.

Posted by: coolbearinmd | Jan 7, 2009 8:46:42 PM

2. Haha! Good one. I voted for you anyway. That was dirty.

Posted by: Tony in West Hollywood | Jan 7, 2009 8:49:08 PM

3. very cute.

Best of luck, Andy!

Posted by: rich | Jan 7, 2009 8:49:38 PM

4. LOL! I was going to go vote right away, anyway! I swear!

Posted by: Ken | Jan 7, 2009 8:55:44 PM

5. Who's the guy? ;)

Posted by: Nick | Jan 7, 2009 9:21:05 PM

6. Ha! Ha! It would have been even more funny Andy if I HADN'T ALREADY VOTED FOR YOU TODAY!

And I would wish you luck but from the look of the scores you may not need it. ;)

Posted by: BVC | Jan 7, 2009 9:26:25 PM

7. Andy vs Joe...I'd like to see that cat fight.

Posted by: Jason | Jan 7, 2009 9:26:51 PM

8. Andy vs Joe...I'd like to see that cat fight.

Posted by: Jason | Jan 7, 2009 9:28:42 PM

9. He's a model - Evan Wadle. Thanks for the votes, guys!

Posted by: andy | Jan 7, 2009 9:28:50 PM

10. OH MY GAWD, his chest is not shaved! Was that the point? Vote? Is Obama still running? Yous guys win anyways.

Posted by: Sargon Bighorn | Jan 7, 2009 9:30:30 PM

11. Wow, you got an idea from joemygod? That alone should make you the winner. His whole blog is like an rss feed of yours.

Posted by: Bill | Jan 7, 2009 9:51:46 PM

12. Despite my disappointment, I voted for you.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Jan 7, 2009 9:59:34 PM

13. Oh, no!!!
    I had voted for you earlier BECAUSE you didn't do this shit.

Guess I'd better forget the whole thing - not that it means anything anyway.

Posted by: Roy | Jan 7, 2009 10:04:29 PM

14. I effing love it!

Posted by: Marc | Jan 7, 2009 10:10:48 PM

15. And how about a dirty credit? Like the photographer, the model, the source! FYI photo featured in http://www.bellomag.com/

Posted by: Infos | Jan 7, 2009 10:56:28 PM

16. I see what you did there.

Posted by: Ambrose | Jan 7, 2009 11:12:05 PM

17. I was very happy to cast a vote for Towleroad. I was weirded out though by seeing Tammy Bruce in the LGBT blog voting. I knew Tammy from her NOW days and see her on talk shows. If Charles Manson and Anita Bryant had ever hooked up, Tammy would be their love child

Posted by: david in iowa | Jan 7, 2009 11:12:48 PM

18. more like dirty sexy money...or should I say duuuurty sexy MANee! all's fair in love, war and gay blog awards.

Posted by: resurrect | Jan 7, 2009 11:12:53 PM

19. For those who inquired, the model is Evan Wade (or Wadle, depending on your source).

I already voted for ya, Andy, but I gave you another vote for using gorgeous Evan as bait.

x

Posted by: Shirley! | Jan 7, 2009 11:15:17 PM

20. Nice pit!

Posted by: Tralfaz | Jan 7, 2009 11:15:36 PM

21. So, um... where's our reward for voting for you?

Posted by: RJ | Jan 7, 2009 11:37:30 PM

22. Not going to fall for a copycat. I voted for Joe.My.God. I read your blog as avidly as I do his. But, here's the rub. You have way too much of the young and pretty. Not saying there's anything wrong with young and pretty. Just...oh come on! Where are the bears? Where are the not so pretty. You run a good blog and you deserve the nomination. But you hardly reflect the regular gay, do you.

Posted by: Robert | Jan 7, 2009 11:44:59 PM

23. bad, bad andy! you don't have to resort to deceit to get my vote. and, here i thought you were a man devoid of guile. lol! good luck.

Posted by: nic | Jan 7, 2009 11:59:42 PM

24. "(t)he regular gay"? Robert, if you could point to one example of that, I'd be interested in seeing him for myself. If he exists, I haven't met him yet.

And bears are "not so pretty"? Geez, with friends like you, bears don't need enemies!

Joe's blog reflects him and Andy's blog reflects him. Joe's blog is a little basic in appearance and use and Andy's is a little slick. Joe's content comes from an older perspective and Andy's from a younger.

It's all apples and oranges (what does either Joe's or Andy's blogs have in common with the wretched Gay Patriot blog, for instance?), and it doesn't mean that one is necessarily better than the other.

And, I'm sorry, but it's funny that Andy would steal Joe's own dirty trick right out from under him.

Posted by: ohplease | Jan 8, 2009 12:19:04 AM