Brody Jenner | Michael Phelps | News

BigGayDeal.com

Looks Like Brody Jenner Has Found a New Bro

Brodyjenner_michaelphelps

Brody Jenner and Michael Phelps spent a thrilling New Years Eve together which no doubt included a few laps in the hot tub. But Brody's mom was there as well, so things obviously couldn't get too bromantic.

Previously
Brody Jenner at Ease with Awkward, Homoerotic Situations [tr]

Comments

1. "But Brody's mom was there as well, so thing's obviously couldn't get too bromantic."

LOL.

I'm sure they exchanged numbers for a little "After the New Year" rendezvous.

Posted by: MikeinSanJose | Jan 6, 2009 11:57:04 AM

2. Could someone please explain to me why Brody Jenner is famous?

Posted by: The Milkman | Jan 6, 2009 12:22:27 PM

3. Who's the dude on the left?

Posted by: crispy | Jan 6, 2009 12:32:10 PM

4. I think it's the trans from Dirty Sexy Money

Posted by: Dan B | Jan 6, 2009 12:49:58 PM

5. Candis Cayne is WAY hotter than Linda Jennerwhatever ever was, pre or post face mangling.

And I imagine that Grody and Phelps would have to scissor for any bromance to be consumated...

Posted by: Jay | Jan 6, 2009 1:18:10 PM

6. O wow, I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Posted by: clint | Jan 6, 2009 1:35:34 PM

7. Wow, Dan B, how could you compare that woman with the delightful, talented, beautiful Candis Cayne?

Posted by: Dan E | Jan 6, 2009 1:47:34 PM

8. Because DAN B is a Log Cabinette.

Posted by: JohnInManhattan | Jan 6, 2009 2:25:25 PM

9. She wishes she looked as good as Candis Cayne!

brody J is annoying and famous for NOTHING. Phelps is far more attractive in my opinion, but hey I prefer tall and goofy with bushy (man!)eyebrows.

Posted by: Jimmyboyo | Jan 6, 2009 3:59:40 PM

10. I can't stand those douchebags Brody Jenner AND Michael Phelps. They can have each other. As far as I'm concerned, they can both go to hell.

Posted by: Alex Sarmiento | Jan 6, 2009 4:13:33 PM

11. I believe he's famous only because of his parents. I know I looked it up once, but apparently it wasn't worth putting into long-term memory. Sure Jenner is hot as Hell, but I think a model that got to where he did because he slept around would be more worth meeting than one that go to where he did because his parents slept around.

Posted by: Garst | Jan 6, 2009 9:51:42 PM

12. smart boy that Jenner ... hook up with someone famous who has actually done something ... do whatever it takes to keep extending the 15 minutes you didn't deserve in the first place ... run Michael run ...

Posted by: ChrisM | Jan 7, 2009 9:41:17 PM

13. last yearPhelps was actually paid to swinm laps at some Hollywood party. Seems like he's being a trained seal for the rich & famous. I don't doubt that he's running after Brody or any celeb at this point.
    Whats the difference between Phelps & Ian Thorpe? C-L-A-S-S.

Posted by: mike shackleford | Jan 11, 2009 6:10:08 AM