Comments

1. Christian says

Loved SNL with NPH last night! He was great, not only on the “short film” above, but on all the other skits, especially the one as a control tower attendant (with the long nails and the nice 1/4 sweater).

I think I have a crush on him now. He is so cute!

2. willnDurhamNC says

NPH was really fantastic last night. I thought he saved a few of the skits that would otherwise have been rather bland.

Interesting that you didn’t post about the Rachel Maddow opening skit which was PAINFUL and offensive. Did they need to call her a dyke?

3. TY HEUSER says

NPH hit a home run last night on SNL. He simply did a fantastic job from the opening credits to the final skit. It was a marvelous show and everyone involved should be commended on their writing and performances. The only thing missing from this show was JT.

4. realitythink says

Yeah and let’s not forget the horrible gay bashing of Rachel Maddow on SNL. That was a disgusting piece of trash for which they should apologize to her.

5. realitythink says

6. dancobbb says

Never really followed NPHarris until a couple of years ago, but have really started to like him alot. He seems so down-to-earth and real. No drama. Just a decent, hard-working guy. GREAT gay role model for younger gay guys.
    And sexy in an unassuming way and handsome…… with a nice fit bod. What’s not to like?!

7. patrick m says

Thought NPH was wonderful. Great versatility in his roles, and cool that he wasn’t afraid to do drag either. Also liked the cute reference to being gay in the monologue – “My girlfriend at the time said, Why won’t you kiss me?” I said “Later…”

Classy and talented – he is getting better and better over time