Facial Hair | News

Save Your Goatee!

Goateesaver

It takes the guesswork out of goatee grooming. Do it now!

AFTER THE JUMP...

(via daily dish)

Comments

1. Why do all of those guys have hillbilly accents?

I seriously hope this is satire.

Posted by: Tread | Jan 27, 2009 11:58:30 AM

2. I expected to see the "funny or die" logo at the end. Are these things real? A couple of the other videos at the bottom also show the goatee saver tool, so I'm not sure if this IS a joke or not!

Posted by: Tom A. | Jan 27, 2009 12:08:26 PM

3. I expected to see the "funny or die" logo at the end. Are these things real? A couple of the other videos at the bottom also show the goatee saver tool, so I'm not sure if this IS a joke or not!

Posted by: Tom A. | Jan 27, 2009 12:08:57 PM

4. I expected to see the "funny or die" logo at the end. Are these things real? A couple of the other videos at the bottom also show the goatee saver tool, so I'm not sure if this IS a joke or not!

Posted by: Tom A. | Jan 27, 2009 12:09:05 PM

5. I wonder if Hubby would like one...

(two-fer... goatee saver and gag all in one!)

Posted by: Jeffrey | Jan 27, 2009 12:10:01 PM

6. seriously? there's actual ads for this POS on this site!

I really thought this was a joke until I saw the ads... honestly... really?? really??!

Posted by: uhh - what? | Jan 27, 2009 12:11:19 PM

7. How about shaving off the frickin' out-of-date, make-you-look-older-than-you-are, oh-so-90's facial hair and save yourself some money?

Posted by: noteasilyoffended | Jan 27, 2009 12:32:22 PM

8. How about shaving off the frickin' out-of-date, make-you-look-older-than-you-are, oh-so-90's facial hair and save yourself some money?

Posted by: noteasilyoffended | Jan 27, 2009 12:33:01 PM

9. Your missing the message: If you use one you can score hot calendar babes with big tits just like the man in the commercial!!!

Posted by: Kyle | Jan 27, 2009 12:40:32 PM

10. Oh Thank GOD!! I've always wanted to look just like homogenized hick straight boys.

Another life goal met.

Thank you Goateesaver!

Posted by: Sean | Jan 27, 2009 12:45:41 PM

11. From the makers of the "Flow-Bee Genital Hair Trimmer"!

Posted by: Rad | Jan 27, 2009 12:46:30 PM

12. "How about shaving off the frickin' out-of-date, make-you-look-older-than-you-are, oh-so-90's facial hair and save yourself some money?"

Ugh, facial hair haters. Get off yer high horse.

A couple years ago at a bar some scrawny twink came up to me out of nowhere and criticized my facial hair, and told me if I shaved it I could look "10 years younger".

I was like "why the fuck would I want to look sixteen?"

Posted by: Eshto | Jan 27, 2009 12:55:14 PM

13. Do they have a pube saver too?

Posted by: bostonbeardad | Jan 27, 2009 12:56:04 PM

14. Goatee Saver??

I didn't even know that goatees were endangered! Damn global warming!

Posted by: Q | Jan 27, 2009 12:58:44 PM

15. did Mark's eyebrows look a little, uh, "done" to anyone else?

Posted by: Nick | Jan 27, 2009 1:00:25 PM

16. Those things have been around since way back when goatees were actualy still in style...the late 90's.

Posted by: paul | Jan 27, 2009 1:03:58 PM

17. I'm a huge facial/body hair fan, but I do have to agree that the goatee is usually not the best look and is a bit dated.

The main guy on the ad is pretty hot. If he had some scruff or a short beard, though, it'll look even better on him.

The "Goatee Saver" looks pretty silly, though. A mouthpiece?...lol. How hard is it to shave around the goatee without needing to put a gag in your mouth?

Posted by: Pete | Jan 27, 2009 1:04:59 PM

18. I LOVE facial hair. FULL facial hair. Goatees are for wimps.

Posted by: Joseph | Jan 27, 2009 1:16:53 PM

19. Well, this commercial just proves the inventor is uneducated anyway. The facial hair style in question is a Van Dyke, not a goatee. The goatee is a long beard ONLY, moustache not included.

I suppose the "Van Dyke Saver" would cause some issues in the sales and marketing of the product. Why not just call it the Butthole Tickler Shaper?

Posted by: Eric | Jan 27, 2009 1:20:20 PM

20. I wonder if Heather the Hooker uses the Cootch Saver? This is what's going on in those land-locked square states people. Scary!

Posted by: JerzeeMike | Jan 27, 2009 1:44:01 PM

21. yeah, the ad is pretty silly, but at least half the men i see with facial hair cannot trim them well to save their lives. so mock all you want, but sadly MOST men need this help.

and andy, posting this vid a few hours after andrew sullivan? kinda lazy, don't you think?

Posted by: kirby | Jan 27, 2009 1:57:14 PM

22. I wish they had cast Kristin Wiig as "Heather."

Posted by: Peter | Jan 27, 2009 2:05:50 PM

23. It's a southern accent guys, why so much bullshit about it? I think the device is stupid, but trashing someone's accent is beyond stupid, it's childish. Grow up.

Posted by: Bobby | Jan 27, 2009 2:17:38 PM

24. Does this guy use a similar device to shape his eyebrows? blech!!

Posted by: Matt | Jan 27, 2009 2:46:14 PM