Jesus Luz | Madonna | News

BigGayDeal.com

Brit Tab: Madonna Converts Brazilian Model Jesus Luz to Kabbalah

Jesus_kabbalah

Madonna has Brazilian model Jesus Luz wrapped like a red string around her finger, according to a British tabloid.

Luz has decided to pursue Kabbalah and made note of it on his personal website, writes The Mirror:

"Jesus’s family are very traditional and quite religious so this news is sure to come as something of a shock. But Jesus is totally taken with Madonna and is slightly in awe of her. Quite simply he can’t get enough, and finds her utterly compelling and bewitching. The pair have spent a lot of time together in recent weeks and Madonna’s chatted quite freely about her personal beliefs – especially Kabbalah. He has taken a real interest in it and started making a few online enquiries into the faith. He has joined an online Kabbalah group and is keen to become an active member. Madonna has also offered to take him to the Kabbalah centre in New York and he is exceedingly keen to take her up on that.

Writes Jesus, according to the tab: "It is not important what others think about us. The most important thing is to have a clear conscience, even if I am condemned. We can not forget that Jesus was condemned."

(image via W's recent Steven Klein spread)

Comments

1. I call bullshit. Isn't Jesus Steven Klein's boyfriend?

Remember when Madonna was supposedly schtupping her dancer Ollie (but they called him Slam in the tabloids)?

Posted by: Alex | Feb 13, 2009 1:54:12 PM

2. Eeuuuww. Báthory Erzsébet much? Looks like she's trying to suck the lifeforce out of Jesus.

Posted by: Eric | Feb 13, 2009 1:56:56 PM

3. Why is it that all these fun gay-icon pop starts get nutty about religion as they get older (Madonna, Gloria Gaynor, Donna Summer, etc.)?

Is it the "I can't believe I'm actually going to grow old and die - there must be something else" impulse?

Posted by: Yeek | Feb 13, 2009 1:57:18 PM

4. DO NOT CARE ABOUT OLD LADIES!

Posted by: Scott | Feb 13, 2009 2:11:38 PM

5. He's such a creep...

Ew...

Posted by: Rowan | Feb 13, 2009 2:12:07 PM

6. I must be one of the few who do not find him attractive whatsoever.

Posted by: Austin | Feb 13, 2009 2:23:17 PM

7. I love Madonna but she is enmeshed in the most indisputably protracted shark-jumping in pop culture history. I'd argue it began a year or so after "Ray of Light" in '98. It's an entertainingly agonizing train wreck.

Last stop - and you know it, bitch! - is Vegas! See you there in 2016!

Posted by: freddy | Feb 13, 2009 2:47:45 PM

8. She is obviously an older woman having her way with a younger man. The thing is, we all know she has her affection for darker skinned boys (mark ward, calos leon, alex rodriguez) but this guy is so, oh I don't know, GROSS! He looks like he needs a shower. To each his own, whatever. She could have whatever she wants. Whatever he's doing, she obviously digs it. For now.

Posted by: JR | Feb 13, 2009 2:50:43 PM

9. Love Madonna in the 90's but the recent Madonna is kind of creepy. And the Brazilian guy (model?) is not hot at all. Wait and see that she will get pregnant with one of his...

Posted by: Christian | Feb 13, 2009 3:02:08 PM

10. Who is Mark Ward?

Viva la Madonna !!!!!!!!!!!
    Love you!

Posted by: Marc | Feb 13, 2009 3:06:06 PM

11. Wow, I just heard the hiss of fuschia oxygen tanks as I clicked on this story...lol

Posted by: TANK | Feb 13, 2009 3:09:02 PM

12. What a mom! Excellent example for her kids. No need to process the demise of her marriage; just disrupt another one! Once you've tired of that, fill the need with someone old enough to be dating your daughter.

Great message to send your sons, too! "Boys, your only value is your tiny waist and your turgid dick. And don't let your looks go or no one will love you anymore, unless you're lucky enough to find someone who's not as big a mess as Mommy."

What a sad wreck this person is.

Posted by: mcQLA | Feb 13, 2009 3:10:35 PM

13. MARC I think he meant Tony Ward, he's the model that did the erotica video.

As for all the trashing of Madonna, why is it OK that people like Michael Douglas can marry jail bait but when a woman does it she gets vilified?

I have not cared for anything she's put out since Ray of Light but she does not deserve this level of hate.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Feb 13, 2009 3:31:58 PM

14. Whoops! I meant Tony Ward. :)

Posted by: JR | Feb 13, 2009 3:32:38 PM

15. I heard you can just cut those silly red strings off with a pair of scissors.

Posted by: Zeke | Feb 13, 2009 3:39:04 PM

16. Tank, what are you 12?

I still don't buy she's dating this guy at all.

Posted by: Alex | Feb 13, 2009 4:35:53 PM

17. oh, and Austin, I'm with you on this. I think Jesus is really fug.

Posted by: Alex | Feb 13, 2009 4:36:34 PM

18. Alex, what are you, 35? Ouch...

Posted by: TANK | Feb 13, 2009 4:51:13 PM

19. Strange how she sets such a horrid example for her kids, and yet worries about television's influence over them.

Posted by: Guy | Feb 13, 2009 4:53:48 PM

20. Tank,

I am 35 and I have absolutely no shame about that.

Your comments on various stories have been extremely immature. Grow up, it'll do you good.

Posted by: Alex | Feb 13, 2009 5:23:17 PM

21. 35 beats 12. Men are much better than boys.

Oh shit, did I just get involved in this?

Posted by: JR | Feb 13, 2009 5:31:03 PM

22. Ah, dementia. One just doesn't expect it from 35 year olds. The wizened perspective first asserts itself with "immature!" and then "get the fuck off my lawn!"

Cultivate some well earned shame. It's healthy.

Posted by: TANK | Feb 13, 2009 5:44:50 PM

23. "35 beats 12"...snap snap..."ah huh" Shaddup, old queens! You calling and/or implying that someone's comments are immature is like me calling someone bitter. Twats.

Posted by: TANK | Feb 13, 2009 5:50:10 PM

24. Lighten up Bitchez, she could've eaten him after mating.

Posted by: Derek Washington | Feb 13, 2009 11:38:14 PM

25. The extreme and psychotic reations to Madonna by people never ceases to amaze me. It's really facinating how this one woman can provoke such profoundly stupid responses, based on a gossip item.

Ubtil the day she dies, she will be vilified as pure evil, simply because she's a strong, and intelligent woman in complete control of her life and sexuality. That's just unbearable for the bittter, sexist, misogynist, ageist crowd. Well fuck you, because Madonna plays by her own rules, and always has. That's why she's still the last great star, and why queens bitch about her incessantly on blogs.

She's fucking a 21 year old, she already fucked A-Rod, and she's still making great music, and breaking touring records all over the planet.

Pathetic is what the losers crucifying her for having a sex life, while they hide in closets, and troll bars and online hookup sites for sex.

Madonna is getting hers, raising her children well (by every account), and leading a fabulous life.

Deal with it bitches.