Ben Affleck | News

How You Can Help Ben Affleck with His Hangover

Affleck

Ben Affleck tells Esquire: "The best thing for a hangover is something one straight man can't do for another straight man."

Comments

1. I'm sure he could do it if he really cared.

Posted by: Tony in West Hollywood | Apr 3, 2009 12:36:30 PM

2. I'm sure his wife will be very pleased to read this. Classy guy.

Posted by: Hugo | Apr 3, 2009 12:38:42 PM

3. What? Decorate his house?

Posted by: Tweety | Apr 3, 2009 12:43:55 PM

4. i've been queer for a thousand years, and I don't understand what he is talking about. Even though a blow in the morning is great-it never got rid of my hangover. Now if Matt Damon woke me up....

Posted by: Andrew | Apr 3, 2009 12:44:01 PM

5. This from the guy who said he'd give a guy a blowjob for a "million dollars, actually much less." I guess he's saying he wouldn't be very good at it.

Posted by: Craig | Apr 3, 2009 12:46:37 PM

6. How old is that pic? Maybe if he still looked like that he could get a bj from a dude

Posted by: Ousslander | Apr 3, 2009 12:57:05 PM

7. Maybe he meant something much less suggestive, like getting fucked in the ass.

Still doesn't do much for a hangover though.

Posted by: David D. | Apr 3, 2009 1:04:20 PM

8. Best picture of Ben I've ever seen! If he has a hangover, I'll cure it, I promise.

Posted by: Jack M | Apr 3, 2009 1:05:32 PM

9. OK, I give. What is that something that one straight man can't do for another straight man that cures a hangover? And, if so, why not?

Posted by: mike | Apr 3, 2009 1:06:43 PM

10. can't, or won't?

while i don't think it's true, we should let them think that.

then, blow them while they're still drunk and say it's being proactive! Like taking an advil before going to bed!

ooooh, he's gagging for it!

Posted by: Kevin | Apr 3, 2009 1:16:47 PM

11. Maybe he's referring to swallowing some particular substance. But if that were good for a hangover, I'd live in martinis.

Posted by: Tom | Apr 3, 2009 1:17:05 PM

12. Dibs!

Posted by: Sean | Apr 3, 2009 1:18:17 PM

13. I'm more of Tweety's persuasion. Decorate his house? Go shopping with him? Engage in any form of substantive conversation?

(I can be such a gay separatist sometimes...)

Posted by: Hunter Gabrielle | Apr 3, 2009 1:24:15 PM

14. He doesn't have on any drawahs. I like men who wear dress or casual slacks with no drawahs. Of course, I'm assuming they wash their stuff.

Yeah, I know "a typical prissy queen". So, what? What are you?

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Apr 3, 2009 1:30:47 PM

15. pleats? really?

Posted by: iB4e | Apr 3, 2009 1:43:18 PM

16. He's talking about getting plowed from behind, because a woman can give him a bj.

Posted by: MIKE | Apr 3, 2009 1:51:32 PM

17. Is it me or does that picture look like an outtake from the film Querelle?

Posted by: bobbyjoee | Apr 3, 2009 1:52:11 PM

18. I think the answer is just sex in general. If you read the interview, the guy doing the interview says he has come off a 4 day bender in Vegas and has a wicked hangover and complains about it to Affleck, who takes him to get fish tacos and says "The best thing for a hangover is something one straight man can't do for another straight man." in that Affleck can't do much else for the guy because he's not gonna have sex with him.

Posted by: kitkats99@hotmail.com | Apr 3, 2009 2:29:09 PM

19. if you want a bj, done. if you want to take it up the ass, done. if you want to plow my ass, done. nothing would make me happier than seeing your handsome face 'round my dick. just tell me what you want, Ben. none of this will cure your hangover, but it will make it more easy.

Posted by: nic | Apr 3, 2009 2:32:02 PM

20. @KITKATS99: I won't even touch the "fish tacos" reference.

Meanwhile, Ben needs to eb a key note speaker at the next Republican convention to clear it up with all those self-proclaimed Republicans who just LOVE giving and getting sex from men. Even without drinking first!

Posted by: Strepsi | Apr 3, 2009 2:43:15 PM

21. Gee, Ben, desperate for publicity much?

Posted by: jj | Apr 3, 2009 2:48:11 PM

22. STREPSI,

what does "to eb a key note speaker" mean? why would Ben even care about the repugs? do you know something i don't?

Posted by: nic | Apr 3, 2009 2:57:52 PM

23. STREPSI

I believe he meant 'be a keynote speaker' as in tell the GOP closet cases what to do.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Apr 3, 2009 3:56:43 PM

24. MUCH MUCH MORE DISTURBING!

Posted by: TANK | Apr 3, 2009 5:00:15 PM

25. "The best thing for a hangover is something one straight man can't do for another straight man."

So I'm guessing a gay man can do it for a straight man and vice versa.

Posted by: David | Apr 3, 2009 5:03:11 PM