Gay Marriage | News

BigGayDeal.com

Love It: 'We Will Weather the Storm' with Alec Mapa, Wilson Cruz

Lnl5

Alec Mapa Wilson Cruz, and others present a more loving take on "The Gathering Storm".

Love Not Laws writes: "Love Not Laws aspires to show that Margaret Mead was correct when she said 'Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.' None of the people who appear in this video received any compensation for their time. None of the people who worked on this video received any compensation for their time. All materials used to create the video were donated. We simply came together to promote the ideals of love and equality."

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Wilson Cruz is edible. And I usually like my men a little rougher (I said I like 'em...aint had one in 3 years), but Senor Cruz is delicious. When Wilson smiles he puts the sunshine to shame.

Posted by: Derrick from Phiily | Apr 22, 2009 2:21:07 PM

2. I ♥ it too.

Posted by: 1♥ | Apr 22, 2009 2:30:21 PM

3. so budget

Posted by: misquoti | Apr 22, 2009 2:35:50 PM

4. Now that's a great commercial.

Where were these people during the Prop 8 mess?

Posted by: The Milkman | Apr 22, 2009 2:39:02 PM

5. Holy jeez, HOT DAD ALERT!

Posted by: crispy | Apr 22, 2009 2:42:35 PM

6. Wilson headlights? Really? In Pink?

Posted by: Derek | Apr 22, 2009 2:44:55 PM

7. Um, something needs to be done about the banner ads. First it was Sarah Palin and now it's World Congress of Families. While I appreciate the irony of it appearing right next to a gay cruise ad, it doesn't exactly match the tenor of posts like this one.

Posted by: MT | Apr 22, 2009 2:50:16 PM

8. The cute guy holding the baby (the one on the left) is also a super hot underwear model. It's awesome if he's also a married gay father too. I hope they're not just actors pretending to be married dads.

Posted by: kipp | Apr 22, 2009 2:51:32 PM

9. Holy Pecs Batman - When did Wilson Cruz get that chest???

Posted by: ugotmeinsd_619 | Apr 22, 2009 2:53:27 PM

10. Kipp, hullo?! Link please.

Posted by: crispy | Apr 22, 2009 2:54:31 PM

11. I know the 2 dads in the video. They are married and are loving devoted parents.

Posted by: JayWalk | Apr 22, 2009 2:58:52 PM

12. Yeh, but do they do threeways?

(OMG, I AM SO KIDDING! But seriously, do they?)

Posted by: crispy | Apr 22, 2009 3:11:35 PM

13. STUPID and counter productive in the WORST WAY. "Same Sex Marriage" what the hell is that?

Posted by: Sargon Bighorn | Apr 22, 2009 4:01:36 PM

14. Um, Foghorn how is this counter productive?

Posted by: Tralfaz | Apr 22, 2009 4:07:27 PM

15. Because they use terms that suggest special rights. Gay Americans don't want special rights. Gay Americans want equal rights, hence they want Marriage, Not some other kind of marriage. Any other argument is counter productive.

Posted by: Sargon Bighorn | Apr 22, 2009 4:10:28 PM

16. is sex all you guys think about, no wonde rwe are call perverts

Posted by: whatever | Apr 22, 2009 4:16:19 PM

17. "is sex all you guys think about, no wonde rwe are call perverts"

and I rwonder rwhat is a "rwe"? Rwat do ryou tink?

Posted by: Derrick from Phiily | Apr 22, 2009 4:34:11 PM

18. Sex is all I think about. But I'm approaching middle-age and married... so I hardly ever get any.

Posted by: crispy | Apr 22, 2009 4:54:44 PM

19. What terms are those, Sargon? If it's "same-sex marriage" that you think is counterproductive, then you're hung up on semantics. The average person probably doesn't even understand what "marriage equality" means. And face it: at the moment "same-sex marriage" is "some other kind of marriage," because in most places marriage remains heterosexual. I don't think a reasonable person would have trouble understanding that concept.

Indeed, if you just say "I want to be allowed to be married," some idiot will invariably come along and say, "You already have the right to be married---to a woman." So a distinction needs to be made until same-sex marriage is more universal.

Posted by: Paul R | Apr 22, 2009 5:02:06 PM

20. Yep I thought the one on the left looked similar...

Very fit!

Posted by: Rowan | Apr 22, 2009 5:16:28 PM

21. Wilson Cruz has a nice rack.

Posted by: Tom | Apr 22, 2009 5:26:07 PM

22. I'd love your husband too. Often.

Posted by: John M | Apr 22, 2009 5:27:52 PM

23. Well made, but boy oh boy will that send the fundies through the roof. So many gay people in once place, saying what they want.

It's too much to bare.

Posted by: protogenes | Apr 22, 2009 5:31:08 PM

24. marriage equality, not "same-sex marriage"! it's like saying you're not pro-life (what, you're anti-life?!) if you support a woman's right to choose...dumb and dumber. and dangerous. we're for "marriage equality"...keep saying it, and take the word "gay" and "sex" out of it!! it makes a big difference to people who hear it, trust me.

Posted by: shanesh | Apr 22, 2009 5:34:20 PM

25. I always get stunned /distracted every time I see Wilson Cruz. He is far from the thin no chest kid from "My so called life". I would be sorely upset to find out he has implants.

Posted by: Jimmyboyo | Apr 22, 2009 5:56:53 PM