Crime | News | Will.i.am

BigGayDeal.com

Alleged Perez Hilton Assault Photo Released

Hiltonassault

Here's an alleged photo of the Perez Hilton assault at Toronto's MuchMusic awards. That's Lady Gaga on the far left, and that certainly looks like a fist to the left of his head to me.

(via drinktheglitter)

Previously...
Perez Hilton Says He's Saddened GLAAD Further Victimized Him [tr]
GLAAD Condemns Assault on Perez Hilton, Asks Him to Apologize [tr]
WATCH: Video of Perez Hilton altercation [tr]
Perez Hilton Claims Assault by Will.i.am; Singer Says he's Lying [tr]

Comments

1. it doesn't look like Will.i.am's fist.

Posted by: sd619guy | Jun 23, 2009 11:34:06 AM

2. I always figured he'd get his faced punched sooner or later. You can't rip people who actually work for a living the way he does without eventually having to eat humble pie.

Posted by: Bud | Jun 23, 2009 11:36:14 AM

3. I thought it was already established will.i.am didn't assault Mario, that the BEP's tour manager did. Yet Mario keeps talkin bout will.

fourfour pretty much expressed my feelings on mr. Lavandeira: http://fourfour.typepad.com/fourfour/2009/06/he-who-must-not-be-paid-attention.html

Posted by: Lito S. | Jun 23, 2009 11:39:39 AM

4. Why am I smiling?

Posted by: Mike | Jun 23, 2009 11:41:33 AM

5. So, the story about regarding further verification of a deal brokered between HRC and the White House was removed from this site, and apparently in its place, a third story about Perez Hilton was put up.

Pardon me, but it seems that the priorities are a little off-kilter here at the moment.

Posted by: taodon | Jun 23, 2009 11:44:14 AM

6. that.shot.is.priceless.

Posted by: patrickb | Jun 23, 2009 11:46:03 AM

7. Perez is lucky it all went down in Canada with stricter gun-control laws.
    His days are numbered.

Posted by: NSFW | Jun 23, 2009 11:47:04 AM

8. definitely a white guy's fist

perez= schmuck

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Jun 23, 2009 11:47:24 AM

9. I agree with comments on the earlier posts about this. Perhaps if the blogosphere stops posting about him, his prominence may fade. I know Towleroad consistently posts news of hate crimes, however I think this lacks a news worthiness as this was not an attack based on his sexual orientation. This was an attack which he provoked by both crudely and disrespectfully criticizing people in the music industry and using reprehensible language for which he has previously condemned the use by others. It is laughable that he has issued a statement faulting GLAAD for holding him to the same standard we would expect from anyone in the straight community. He is a very visible and extremely poor representation of the gay community and, by his reactions and treatment of this incident, nothing more than a self-aggrandizing hypocrite. Giving this incident any more attention on a truly respectable blog such as this one does nothing more than to take away from all those REAL hate crimes posted about of which people should be aware.

Posted by: JM | Jun 23, 2009 11:50:13 AM

10. Hit him harder. Hit him the face.

Posted by: SteveE | Jun 23, 2009 11:51:16 AM

11. STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS! PLEASE!!!

This creep has always been a hateful piece of shit and always will be. I'd like to give him a serious punch in the head just because he keeps advertising that he's gay - - can't we vote him out or something??

Posted by: David B. | Jun 23, 2009 11:51:32 AM

12. THAT'S what she's whining about??...getting her ear boxed?...geezus...she did't call someone 'gay', she didn't say "quit acting like a faggot"... She said "you're not a fucking artist ... you're a fucking faggot."...Hilton deserved a bigger beat down than that..

Posted by: Marc | Jun 23, 2009 11:52:11 AM

13. Regardless of feelings towards Perez, there's no reason to punch the guy; I don't care how antagonized you were. Rise above.

Posted by: Matt | Jun 23, 2009 11:53:30 AM

14. Sweet picture. Thanks Andy. This is my new desktop wallpaper.

Side note: Isn't he a little (maybe a lot) too old to be coloring his hair?

Posted by: JeMiSi | Jun 23, 2009 11:54:16 AM

15. Taodon: WTF are you talking about? do you know how to use this site? The DADT article is still on the site. You just have to follow the days events.

Sweet Jesus! Save us from the morons who can't ignore the articles they don't like and have to cry about it. The rest of us know how to use a scroll wheel/bar.

Fucksake!

Posted by: Mike | Jun 23, 2009 11:54:29 AM

16. That whinning little twit Perez will get no sympathy from me.

I have been hoping someone would slap the shit out of him for months.

He is a leech and deserves every slap he gets.

Makes me want to tell people I am straight just so they won't connect me with this scum of the earth!!!!!!

Posted by: philberto | Jun 23, 2009 11:54:45 AM

17. Why is he carrying a sleeping bag?

Posted by: crispy | Jun 23, 2009 11:56:56 AM

18. I'm crying a river over Perez...who should have been knocked out years ago.

Posted by: rich | Jun 23, 2009 11:59:24 AM

19. Good punch!

Posted by: Al | Jun 23, 2009 11:59:27 AM

20. Make the fat pig cry!!

Posted by: Davey | Jun 23, 2009 12:02:51 PM

21. So now that GLADD has called him out on his use of the word faggot and asked him to apologize, he keeps calling Will a thug. Hilton is nothing but a pussy in my book. He gives gay men a bad name.

Posted by: Maverick69 | Jun 23, 2009 12:02:54 PM

22. That fist is so not Will I Am's...considering how Lavanderia treats women I'm surprised that isn't a Louboutin upside his stupid head.

Posted by: Hank | Jun 23, 2009 12:03:15 PM

23. Hang on kids, we should expect an flurry of Prezites soon saying shit like "Your all jelous of Perez. Hes so nice. He does alot four us."

Posted by: Tralfaz | Jun 23, 2009 12:06:49 PM

24. No one is deserving of physical violence. No one ever.

That being said, i am SURE Miss. Perez is not faultless in this beat down, and the fact that she twittered it BEFORE she called the police, means you can't take it that seriously.

Plus, that is clearly NOT Will.I.Am's fist. His body guard, maybe. But not his.

Posted by: Mammarice | Jun 23, 2009 12:07:24 PM

25. could not have happened to a more deserving person. "faggot was the worst thing I could think of to call him" indeed.

Posted by: ant | Jun 23, 2009 12:10:48 PM