Cristiano Ronaldo | Football | Las Vegas | News | Sports

BigGayDeal.com

Cristiano Ronaldo's Vegas Massage: Down a Little Further

Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo has some work done poolside in Las Vegas. More, AFTER THE JUMP...

Ronaldo2

Ronaldo3

Ronaldo4

Ronaldo5

Comments

1. what is this guy doing and how do i get that job? Reminds me of filipino medicine man pulling chicken's foot out of guts.

Posted by: cd | Jun 15, 2009 2:57:54 PM

2. Looks like someone has been hitting the wax.

Posted by: Tralfaz | Jun 15, 2009 3:05:37 PM

3. Well, judging by these photos and some earlier posts, Ronaldo certainly doesn't mind being touched by men.

Most days, I love my job. But seeing these pics makes me wish I was a Ronaldo's personal masseur.

Posted by: Hank Drake | Jun 15, 2009 3:06:53 PM

4. From where he's massaging him, I'm don't think it's just a muscle massage. I think it might be a massage of his intestinal tract, a treatment for cramps, bloating, or just keeping things "working."

I also understand why Ronaldo's shirtless... but why is the masseuse?

Posted by: Tommy | Jun 15, 2009 3:07:53 PM

5. Just come out already!

Posted by: DD | Jun 15, 2009 3:14:32 PM

6. Everyone looks so serious, this looks more like a medical exam than anything else. He seems to be in pain.

Posted by: rich | Jun 15, 2009 3:19:09 PM

7. Settle down boys, I'm a massage therapist myself. Tommy could be right, might be doing a colon treatment. But, me thinks the therapist is doing Iliacus/Hip flexor work through the abdomen. A personal fav, if I may add haha

Posted by: Mark J | Jun 15, 2009 3:25:51 PM

8. Actually, I am a licensed massage therapist. Christiano appears to have an issue on his ASIS; probably a strain, and the therapist, more than likely specializing in sports, is doing site specific work on the tissue. From the look of pain on CR's face, he has it a trigger point.

Trust me, when you have an issues with a trigger point, all you want is for it to GO AWAY.

You, too, can become an LMT simply by completing the requisite amount of training required to become licensed and certified. I suggest searching on NCBTMB or AMTA for more information.

Posted by: Rad | Jun 15, 2009 3:28:14 PM

9. If he is trying to do psoas release or work on the iliacus, it would be much easier on the client to have his leg bent. But I don't know. That's what a professional would do. I think this guy is just rubbing him down.

Posted by: Jason Knight | Jun 15, 2009 3:30:46 PM

10. How professional of the therapist to be doing work without his shirt on. How does that reflect on our profession?

Posted by: Jason Knight | Jun 15, 2009 3:33:58 PM

11. The guy that rubs Ronaldo it's António Gaspar a renowned portuguese physiotherapist. Ronaldo is a pro and even on holidays and despite all the excesses he hired the guy to keep in shape. It was Gaspar that last year recuperated Ronaldo from the ankle injury..
    so people,stop asuming he`s something he`s not.

Posted by: idk | Jun 15, 2009 3:42:32 PM

12. Hey, everyone likes getting rubbed down by a shirtless, hairy daddy every now and then :-P

Posted by: Billy | Jun 15, 2009 3:51:44 PM

13. OK, how many people think Antonio is much hotter than Ronaldo? I just don't get the appeal.

Posted by: Kevinvt | Jun 15, 2009 3:53:52 PM

14. This is "news"?

Posted by: Z Nova | Jun 15, 2009 3:56:53 PM

15. NIC

Hasn't commented yet

Paging NIC

paging NIC

Time to drool over ur man Cristiano

:-)

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Jun 15, 2009 4:17:54 PM

16. @Z NOVA

Is a lot of what is on this site news? And I didn't hear you complaining when they were reporting about the drunk, stripping rugby team.

Posted by: Garst | Jun 15, 2009 4:18:40 PM

17. Andy is in LOVE!

And lord knows I don't blame him!

Posted by: Chitown Kev | Jun 15, 2009 4:32:16 PM

18. Meh, who cares.

Posted by: Rob | Jun 15, 2009 4:47:35 PM

19. He's looking for crabs, not cramps - colon my ass !

Posted by: biatch | Jun 15, 2009 5:57:41 PM

20. i thought just like a couple of others commented that he was dealing with the Iliacus/Hip flexor when i first looked at it. but those who are trained, and my understanding is that it is very specific training, isn't he on the wrong side? i've had it done and my masseur was very specific at how he did it, and, yes, with knees flexed. how can the guy get behind the internal organs to reach the Iliacus/Hip flexor from the opposite side? and why does he let Ronaldo hold his head up? this entire thing seems to be dangerous not only in how he's doing it but where! i'd scream too...

Posted by: mike/ | Jun 15, 2009 7:40:54 PM

21. As far as I know, it is against the law to be massaged by a member of the opposite sex in Las Vegas.

Posted by: niles | Jun 15, 2009 8:01:42 PM

22. The massage therapist is shirtless because they are both by the pool.

A "masseuse" is a woman. A "masseur" is a man.

Posted by: MC | Jun 16, 2009 4:39:57 AM

23. ok, JIMMYBOYO, here goes:

that man is beautiful; he makes me weak in the knees. bitch best take her hands off my cristiano, or i'll cut her bad, real bad! i swear i will.

lol!

Posted by: nic | Jun 16, 2009 9:03:19 AM

24. He's only one of the top three soccer players in the world. That's why he's news. He also has that "metrosexual" thing going, like most Euromen do. European male athletes aren't as homophobic as American male athletes or American men, so a picture like this is no big deal. For them. However, for me, it IS a big deal! Woof! Woof!

Posted by: mikeyj | Jun 16, 2009 2:14:53 PM

25. It's a hernia. End of story.

Posted by: ManUtd11Titles | Jun 16, 2009 9:48:30 PM