Anderson Cooper | Bill Maher | Carrie Prejean | Donald Trump | George W. Bush | Kathy Griffin | Larry King | Levi Johnston | News | Sarah Palin

BigGayDeal.com

Kathy Griffin Does Larry King: Carrie Prejean Should Become a Nun

Griffin

Kathy Griffin on David Letterman, Sarah Palin, Levi Johnston, The Jonas Brothers, Jon & Kate, Speidi, Bill Maher, George W. Bush, Octomom, VetDogs.org, Iraq, her new book, called Official Bookclub Selection, former Miss California Carrie Prejean, Donald Trump, and the pot habits over at AC360.

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. kathy, kathy, i luv you. always with the unvarnished truth.

Posted by: nic | Jun 17, 2009 8:01:18 AM

2. I love this women to no end. She is hilarious of course but she is also out there marching, fighting and helping whenever we need her. Live long and prosper Kathy!

Posted by: Pugzz | Jun 17, 2009 8:09:25 AM

3. Love Kathy. Love it even more when she gets fired up over Sarah Palin. Let her roll!

However, I'm not sure if I want her to be the voice of the LGBTQI community. She needs to get an education about what it means to be intersex.

Posted by: @Daniel_Baylis | Jun 17, 2009 8:21:06 AM

4. Love her, she is funny and snarky, but I wonder if both Cooper and red head are secretly in love... weird

Posted by: Beto | Jun 17, 2009 8:40:06 AM

5. Love her, but gays dont need a fag hag spokesperson...

Posted by: F123 | Jun 17, 2009 8:40:42 AM

6. i luv the captions:
    Kathy: Obama is "Cute"

Kathy: Palin a "Moron"

Posted by: maxx | Jun 17, 2009 9:40:57 AM

7. "Love her, but gays dont need a fag hag spokesperson..."

So do we kill her, or just cut out her tongue?

Posted by: TikiHead | Jun 17, 2009 12:00:46 PM

8. Tikihead- Why don't gays need a fag hag spokesperson? Are you relying on Dr Laura to speak for us??

Posted by: ty | Jun 17, 2009 4:31:33 PM

9. She so stupid,full of hate.I hope she will be ban in every media.She need to go back to school.Did you guys listewn last night in LArry king how stupid can be.She can't connect a propositon together.She so miserabile person,dirty...

Posted by: dentri | Jun 17, 2009 5:57:33 PM

10. Only the second half of the interview worked for me, but hearing Larry King ask what it's like to wear a bikini was rather unsettling. It created visuals that I really didn't deserve.

Posted by: Paul R | Jun 17, 2009 6:04:06 PM

11. It was great seeing Kathy on Larry King's show. Her show is the best and I'm glad she's now an "A-Lister in training".

Posted by: Donnie | Jun 17, 2009 6:29:54 PM

12. Love her! The part about her asking Larry if he thought Donald Trump dethroned Miss America or 'dethroned her' cracked me UP. She is hilarious!

Too bad she doesn't drink....can you imagine her drunk?

Posted by: Chad | Jun 18, 2009 12:26:37 AM

13. Oh, Dentri...

Your comment: "She so stupid,full of hate.I hope she will be ban in every media.She need to go back to school.Did you guys listewn last night in LArry king how stupid can be.She can't connect a propositon together.She so miserabile person,dirty..."

Where do I start? Your comment shows that you, yourself, do not know how to put a proper sentence together. Read what you write before your post it, especially if you're calling someone else stupid.

Posted by: Rider3 | Jun 23, 2009 3:04:12 PM