Eminem | News | Sacha Baron-Cohen

BigGayDeal.com

Sacha Baron Cohen's 'Bruno' Teabags Eminem at MTV Movie Awards

Eminem

Dressed as an angel in a white and silver thong, Sacha Baron Cohen as his gay Austrian news reporter Bruno was lowered from the ceiling at last night's MTV Movie Awards to land strategically in Eminem's face. Shouted Cohen: "Argh, scheisse! Argh! My kugelsack! My kugelsack! 'The wire is trapped round! Help me! Let me down! One of the wires is trapped around my kugelsack!"

Said Eminem: "Are you f*cking serious?" The rapper, who may or may not have been in on the joke, got up and left angrily.

Watch the clip, AFTER THE JUMP...

Bruno

Comments

1. An ass for an ass! Good one for Bruno!

Posted by: bluecandyboy | Jun 1, 2009 7:47:14 AM

2. love it !Bruno was great...Em is such a dumb red neck...I bet that what Elton was hoping for by singing with Em.

Posted by: shan | Jun 1, 2009 8:02:47 AM

3. was that suppose to happen lolz

Posted by: Jason | Jun 1, 2009 8:17:42 AM

4. Anyone know how non-US (ie Canadian) viewers can watch this clip? Thanks

Posted by: Terry | Jun 1, 2009 8:34:49 AM

5. hahaha priceless...

Posted by: Ford | Jun 1, 2009 8:38:46 AM

6. I wouldn't be surprised to learn Eminem was in on it. He's been trying to prove he's a good sport now that he's clean. And his handlers were awfully gentle on Sasha. He could potentially have been like a shaved pinata for them.

Posted by: Bakely | Jun 1, 2009 8:50:57 AM

7. What's hilarious is that they're both str8 mens. I'm sure Ems is in on the joke. People really don't give him enough credit. And calling him a "dumb red neck" is frankly, a little low class. "Dumb red necks" are not the enemy.

Posted by: gwyneth cornrow | Jun 1, 2009 8:51:13 AM

8. Oh lease. "In on it"? If he was he would have laughed and swatted Sasha's ass.

Mathers is humor-free as well as talent-free.

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Jun 1, 2009 9:05:15 AM

9. Eminem was the victim of an embarrassing "accident" of an actor playing a "gay" news reporter. Was it that a "gay" man landing in his lap the issue that made Eminem leave or just the unwanted attention? In the end, Eminem just could not fake a comedic response to gain points with the audience.

Posted by: 2nd Class Citizen | Jun 1, 2009 9:09:22 AM

10. I tend to think that Eminem is a no-talent classless jerk, but I don't think Cohen did any better here.

Posted by: lis | Jun 1, 2009 9:31:50 AM

11. haha I don't believe Eminem was in on the joke... did any one catch Zachary Quinto in the audience? I think he was checking Bruno out...

Posted by: Cj | Jun 1, 2009 9:45:53 AM

12. If Em wanted to be real "funny upset" he shoulda bit Cohen's Butt.....now that woulda been funny! Em is just a asshole...and his blk body guards weren't funny pushing Cohen while dangling, you could tell he was having a hrd time controlling the movment of the wires.

Posted by: Rex | Jun 1, 2009 9:50:13 AM

13. --==* Sugarbabymeet.C'om *==-- It's where Sugarbaby (women who are mature, rich and experienced) and men who like them can meet.

Posted by: sugarbaby | Jun 1, 2009 9:53:10 AM

14. i doubt eminem was in on it.

he just seems like someone who does not want a mans bare ass randomly put in his face

Posted by: liz templin | Jun 1, 2009 10:26:36 AM

15. i think it was probably staged because before he fell the camera cut to a shot of Eminem.

Posted by: randall | Jun 1, 2009 10:27:56 AM

16. Regardless, of sexuality this is violating. It has nothing to do with how Eminem feels about gay people. It was deliberately done to stir him up.

Posted by: Toddy | Jun 1, 2009 11:03:24 AM

17. Ughhhhhhh

2 non talented schmucks

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Jun 1, 2009 11:05:12 AM

18. poor Eminem, his tough guy persona couldn't save him from Sacha Cohen's buffoonery

Posted by: Nomad | Jun 1, 2009 11:51:51 AM

19. I am curious what eminem said in those seconds that the sound cuts out.....

Posted by: charlie | Jun 1, 2009 12:00:57 PM

20. Why not just refer to the opening sequence with Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg to see how a skit like this should have been done....

Justin is miles ahead of the Dumb Redneck Peanut M&M

Posted by: Bill | Jun 1, 2009 12:15:48 PM

21. Damn is SBC's nonsense boring and tired. I'd love to see someone just give him a total beatdown for interrupting what they're doing, maybe he'd stop then.

Posted by: Henry Holland | Jun 1, 2009 12:16:05 PM

22. I work at MTV. This was staged. Still funny though. (Eminem actually watched the rest of the show backstage)~

Posted by: jeffreychrist | Jun 1, 2009 1:46:07 PM

23. It had to be staged. There were plenty of other major stars there, and none of them had six extra seats for their bodyguards/posse.

Everything at most any awards show is staged.

Posted by: Paul R | Jun 1, 2009 1:54:14 PM

24. I like Zac Efron's reaction—what? They ruined my big moment?

Posted by: David R. | Jun 1, 2009 2:34:36 PM

25. "Violating"? Jeez. It's called comedy. The MTV awards? Now, those are violations -- of good tastes, intelligence and a few others I could think of.

Posted by: Jeff In Boston | Jun 1, 2009 2:51:35 PM