Mehcad Brooks | Nelsan Ellis | News | Ryan Kwanten | Stephen Moyer | Television | True Blood | Vampires

True Blood is a Shirtless Male Flesh Fest

Tb1

The men were out of clothes in force on last night's True Blood. Here's a peek.

This page, Mehcad Brooks and Ryan Kwanten. Nelsan Ellis and Stephen Moyer,
AFTER THE JUMP...

Tb2

Tb3
Tb4

Comments

1. I watched that last night and Mechad with his shirt off, tall like a redwood and that puppy-dog personality--impressive.

Posted by: woodroad34 | Jun 22, 2009 11:21:40 AM

2. I actually didn't think a body like Mehcad Brooks' was humanly possible without some type of airbrushing. Poor Tara, she has no chance with that kind of temptation walking around!

Posted by: Gregoire | Jun 22, 2009 11:34:53 AM

3. but still no full frontal male nudity - i mean c'mon, its hbo!

Posted by: Queerjohn | Jun 22, 2009 11:39:49 AM

4. Please tell me Mechad is gay. Please.

Posted by: Cory | Jun 22, 2009 11:43:13 AM

5. was an awsome episode last night- tho I had to turn away when Lafeyette tore that Metal thingy/hip replacement? from that dismembered leg? ..and the sounds...sounded like chicken bones snappin.....aaargh!(how he didn't puke I have no idea) otherwise AWSOME episode!

Posted by: Disgusted American | Jun 22, 2009 11:44:48 AM

6. Last nights episode was fantastic.

Posted by: Realitythink | Jun 22, 2009 11:48:57 AM

7. oh, my goodness, girlfriend licking her lips while he going on and on about doing time, he should be doing time on her if she got any brains not with the devil. If he hits it with Anna Paquin, she damn sure gonna have a gap in them teeth. Somebody, pull off them pants and take Mechad now.

Posted by: cd | Jun 22, 2009 11:50:51 AM

8. Andy, you needed absolutely NOTHING after the jump. I'll be the strawberry ice cream in that chocolate and vanilla neopolitian sandwich. But put me in the middle. Mechad and Ryan are both hot, hot.

Posted by: Chitown Kev | Jun 22, 2009 11:51:20 AM

9. Mechad showed this same incredible body during his stint on Desperate Housewives and I have been in love since.

I was super psyched when he joined TB's cast last season knowing full well him shirtless (and hopefully less) was coming.....

hot hot hot

Posted by: Derek | Jun 22, 2009 11:56:38 AM

10. Yes Ma'am!!! Last nights episode with a shirtless Mechad was the business!

Now I'm ready to see that ass!

Posted by: MarioFL | Jun 22, 2009 12:25:37 PM

11. Oh MY. Well, now I know why my co-worker is raving about this show. I'm still catching up on old episodes of Lost.

Posted by: Hank Drake | Jun 22, 2009 12:26:17 PM

12. Nelsan Ellis has a slight tan line, which is sexy but highly unlikely if you're a vampire who hasn't seen the sun in 150 years.

Posted by: Chuck | Jun 22, 2009 12:35:12 PM

13. Yikes, I meant Stephen Moyer, of course! That's what I get for typing with one hand.

Posted by: Chuck | Jun 22, 2009 12:38:47 PM

14. It's no secret - True Blood is the hottest show around, whether you're gay, lesbian, bi or straight!

Posted by: Jack M | Jun 22, 2009 1:00:00 PM

15. at least i'm not so gay i didn't get a bit of titillation from a little sookie boobage on last weeks episode.

Posted by: jack | Jun 22, 2009 1:16:20 PM

16. Mechad was also in "In the Valley of Elah". It was a small part but he was impressive. Baby's got a nice body, but he can act, too. Sigh. What a beautiful man.

Posted by: mike | Jun 22, 2009 2:07:50 PM

17. Last night's episode was the best episode so far for both full season 1 and 2 episodes of season 2. For the story alone, last night was awesome.

The flesh.........................
    aghhhhhhhhhhhh............mehcad (drool)

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Jun 22, 2009 3:12:58 PM

18. More Mechad!

Posted by: Mike | Jun 22, 2009 4:18:24 PM

19. The manflesh parade was spectacular as was the overall episode; I especially like far more happens plot wise in each episode.

And what's up with Jason's psycho-jesus room mate? That's a smackdown waiting to happen just like Jason has to have sex with that singer or the honesty ring girl.

Posted by: brentbent | Jun 22, 2009 8:58:41 PM