Bill clinton | Dick Cheney | News

MSNBC Offers Apology for 'Blow Job'

Blowjob

Fire Dog Lake blogger Marcy Wheeler causes a fuss on cable news. Apparently even though Clinton's BJ was investigated on national TV for years, the phrase is still a "no no" for MSNBC. Watch, AFTER THE JUMP....

Comments

1. David Schuster is SO FUCKING PATHETIC!!!

You'd have sworn Marcy was actually performing a blow-job from his hysterical reaction.

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Jul 14, 2009 9:25:08 AM

2. I hope this doesn’t end Marcy’s chances of being on TV. She is one smart cookie. Marcy always stands out from the usual airheads on Cable.

Posted by: ggreen | Jul 14, 2009 9:27:04 AM

3. OMG!!! I do not believe i can ever listen to another broadcast from MSNBC!! Imagine to my chagrin and shock that i would hear the words "BL**J**" on live TV (let alone a video)!! What am i to do? How can anyone expect me to carry on after hearing those 2 words uttered as if they were sacrosanct? Why even congress who pursued President Clinton redacted those 2 words to protect me from understanding the level of sexual contact between 2 consenting adults.. An act oft times committed by me and many if not all of the readers, BUT MUST we BEAR the truth of hearing those two words???? I Dare say NOT!!! Afterall we have to protect the children from such an assault and such language afterall if they hear it they will do it!! And right now oral sex is the most performed sexual act among teenagers so why must we allow those words to be used? Lo my ears doth bleed and my eyes have gone blinded! :-)

Posted by: alex in boston | Jul 14, 2009 9:50:46 AM

4. We hear about a clandestine CIA program, nobody is shocked. We hear the word "blowjob", everybody panics!

Posted by: Jujupiter | Jul 14, 2009 10:20:09 AM

5. We're so sorry for the use of the word "blowjob" and the deep discomfort and pain that it caused for our viewers...now, on a lighter note, back to breaking footage just coming in of a pile of dead bodies in Iraq...

Posted by: paul c | Jul 14, 2009 10:30:52 AM

6. I've gotten a few blow jobs I want apologies for.

Posted by: crispy | Jul 14, 2009 10:53:58 AM

7. Alex, excellent snark.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Jul 14, 2009 11:31:59 AM

8. They issue an apology for use of the term "blow job," which may be considered inappropriate, but did not issue an apology for Pat Robertson calling for the drowning murder of Levi Johnston that very morning...hypocrites.

Posted by: JT | Jul 14, 2009 11:55:37 AM

9. I can add nothing to these comments that i haven't laughed about for five minuets.

Most excellent reason for always reading the comments. All this and nobody got hurt.

Posted by: omarty | Jul 14, 2009 1:53:31 PM