Bill O'Reilly | News | Stu Rasmussen | Transgender

Trans Mayor Stu Rasmussen's Mini Skirt Catches Bill O'Reilly's Eye

Stu

Bill O'Reilly, really, really wants Megyn Kelly to tell him that she thinks children should be protected from big bad Silverton, Oregon transgender mayor Stu Rasmussen and his string bikini tops and micro mini skirts.

She doesn't.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. "Traditional family children"? Oh please... this dude wouldn't know "traditional" if it bit him in the ass. Stu's been in Silverton for more than a 1/4 century...he's well respected in spite of becoming O'Reilly's fodder.

Posted by: A Lewis | Jul 31, 2009 5:57:43 PM

2. Some needs to explain to Bill what "transgender" means. It does *not* mean "he dresses like a woman." Idiot.

Posted by: Dave Brousseau | Jul 31, 2009 6:26:43 PM

3. Yeah, Bill O'Reilly, protector of traditional values and prim and proper sexuality. I wouldn't let O'Reilly within seven feet of Rasmussen; he'd probably sexually harass Stu with a loofah.

Posted by: bobbyjoe | Jul 31, 2009 6:36:22 PM

4. Why do we think Stu is transgender? He identifies as a man.

Posted by: Carl | Jul 31, 2009 6:50:06 PM

5. I don't watch FOX, just don't have the stomach for it.

But WOW! I am SHOCKED they let this chick on! She actually said that transgender people are a part of life? She MUST be a liberal infiltrator!

Posted by: rich | Jul 31, 2009 6:53:46 PM

6. I think Megyn Kelly deserves props for her final statements, O'Reilly aside...

Posted by: chris | Jul 31, 2009 7:02:13 PM

7. I think I need to update my sexual/gender dictionary....Bi-gendered? What's Stu exactly?

Posted by: maybair | Jul 31, 2009 7:11:46 PM

8. Even though I totally think that this is really a non-issue. Why is anything that is Gay, Bi-Sexual or transgendered compared to being Black? Especially with the known disparity of Blacks in the Gay community.

Unless you're a drag queen or a thug you a Black person is usually not widely accepted or portrayed in the Gay community. Just a question.

Posted by: db | Jul 31, 2009 7:27:25 PM

9. I would LOVE to live in Stu's city.

Stu! Please move to New Jersey!

Posted by: OttoErotica | Jul 31, 2009 7:42:47 PM

10. "Why is anything that is Gay, Bi-Sexual or transgendered compared to being Black?"

DB, I think it's because there are so many parallels and because the groups and churches that continue to discrimiate against gay people (and in many ways transgendered people) are mostly the same ones that used to discriminate against blacks. Also, the reasons used to justify that discrimination are very similar (often almost word-for-word) and just as baseless.
    Since some of those groups and individuals have come to re-examine their former racist views and to recognize they are problematic, it may be useful to draw parallels and remind them of what they (and their families and their churches and their communities) used to say and believe about race.

"...Especially with the known disparity of Blacks in the Gay community."

I don't know where you live, but I think a lot of perceptions about racism on this board come from experiences in local communities. I'm not closely familiar with any gay white person (not a single one) who doesn't believe in equality for black people. I've been disturbed by racism I've seen while visiting some cities like Atlanta, but actually I saw that more prevalently in the wider straight community ... and come to think of it I made fast friends with a black guy who invited me out, and it wasn't an issue in his group of Atlanta friends.

I've very consistently experienced and witnessed far LESS racism in gay and gay-friendly communities than in the general straight (and especially in homophobic) local communities.

Posted by: GregV | Jul 31, 2009 8:15:43 PM

11. Instead of this (moderately amusing) story, I wish Bill O'Reilly would whack Barney Fudd Frank again. (You don't mess with New Yorkers, Barn).

Posted by: JT | Jul 31, 2009 8:35:00 PM

12. Did anyone else catch O'Reilly saying there weren't any transgender people in his town? Oh, please let's prove him wrong!

Posted by: Rick | Jul 31, 2009 8:36:37 PM

13. I Cant Stand Bill O'Reilly But I Do Like Megyn Kelly, She Is Very Honest And Forward About How She Feels And Very Reasonable In My Opinion. I Like That She Said She Doesn't Think Children Need Protecting, Because Seeing A Trans Person In That Clothing Shouldn't Affect Them Any More Than A Straight Born Female Wearing The Same Thing. Its The Clothing That's Inappropriate Not The Person. Joshua Porter, 21, Kansas City, Missouri.

Posted by: Joshua Porter | Jul 31, 2009 10:05:48 PM

14. You know, I don't want to sound disrespectful but if your going to pay all that money to better facilitate your mental standing (paying to make yourself feel like the woman you were meant to be) wouldn't you want to make your investments look worth while.

Posted by: AsherStClaire | Jul 31, 2009 11:47:20 PM

15. OttoErotica said on Jul 31, 2009 at 7:42:47 PM:
    "I live in NJ where in the last two weeks all our STRAIGHT WHITE CHRISTIAN mayors have been indicted for theft, fraud and money laundering - not to mention BODY PART TRAFFICKING!
    Stu! Please move to New Jersey!"

Uh, Mr. Ottoerotica, you weren't paying attention because the body part traffickers and corrupt dealers ARE ALL JEWISH RABBIS !!

Posted by: GET A CLUE | Aug 1, 2009 1:23:28 AM

16. I like the bottom thread about organic food.
    I knew Fox News leaned to the right, but this is just fucking ridiculous.
    Attacking food now?

Posted by: Torb | Aug 1, 2009 1:24:53 AM

17. @Joshua Porter: not every word needs to be capitalized.

Posted by: Paul R | Aug 1, 2009 1:28:05 AM

18. @TORB

That's because the organic food industry is a scam. Buying food because it is organic is what is truly "fucking ridiculous."

Posted by: Washington | Aug 1, 2009 8:51:32 AM

19. I believe it's a straight transvestite.

Posted by: Doug Berman | Aug 1, 2009 9:20:38 AM

20. db --- I am not sure if you are black and have had this experience or white just being provacative ...

in my life experience people are not excluded because of the color of their skin in the gay or straight community

any cool black, white, or asian person would be accepted in my circle of friends

not sure where you are coming in from to say racism is the norm - yes there are racist gay people - but I do not feel it is the norm

Posted by: willie | Aug 1, 2009 9:42:20 AM

21. the point is not if he is pretty, ugly, male, female or fashionable ... the point is the quality of his life choice as they relate to others, his compassion and his happiness in his daily experience --- giving people the freedom to express themself is something that can add beauty or ugly to the world ... but it is person's right just to be themself ... that is something Bill O and his bosses fight against everyday so the masses will keep fight with each other and night rise up and take down the corrupt greedy elite class.

That is why they promote hatred of GLBT people. Not because they really dislike them. It is to distract the masses from their crimes ...

Posted by: willie | Aug 1, 2009 9:46:57 AM

22. If we really want full civil rights lets get the mayor to speak on our behalf on national TV. She would do a great job on DADT and marriage. It's times like these that I really realize that gay men have so much in common with the trans community! We are all trans! She is a role model for us as we gender f*ck our way to full civil rights!

Posted by: Matt Smith | Aug 1, 2009 11:40:43 AM

23. Lost in this discussion is whether it was appropriate for the mayor to wear a very revealing (slutty) outfit to a children's event. That would be an issue for any politician, regardless of sexual identity.

I've read other profiles of Stu where he talks about how fabulous his "tits" are and goes into great detail about his sex life. If he's a good mayor, fine. But he also really likes attention, and seems to spend a lot of time seeking it.

Posted by: Paul R | Aug 1, 2009 6:14:21 PM

24. that's all well and good, PAUL R, but if his name were sue instead of stu in a town of under 8000 pop would this be a story? no. bill'o has a penchant for turning chicken-shit into shinola. you, my friend, need to learn the difference.

Posted by: nic | Aug 1, 2009 6:55:34 PM

25. Nic, Bill is an asshole but Megyn Kelly shot down his trans-bating.

I don't need to learn anything about this issue. Nearly all my TV/TS friends just want to live normal lives, and don't seek out scrutiny or allow themselves to be portrayed as freaks. As I said, if Stu's a good mayor, fine. But he's also self-aggrandizing---he didn't have to agree to be on the show, did he? Everything is about him and the attention he can attract, and that just makes normal TV/TSs look like freaks. That, my friend, is shit.

Posted by: Paul R | Aug 1, 2009 9:04:06 PM