News | Ricky Martin | Twitter

Ricky Martin Shares More Photos of His Twins

Rickymartin1

Proud papa Ricky Martin showed off some more shots of his twins Matteo and Valentino to his Twitter followers yesterday. Martin had the boys through a surrogate in summer 2008.

One more shot AFTER THE JUMP...

Rickymartin2

Comments

1. Very sweet.

Posted by: David R. | Aug 19, 2009 5:39:53 PM

2. Ricky Martin is so last century! Ho-hum!

Posted by: Pierce.mn | Aug 19, 2009 5:53:47 PM

3. Too bad he is so deeply in the closet that he can't be a role model. How long ago was that one hit song and we're still talking about him?

Posted by: Keith | Aug 19, 2009 5:59:12 PM

4. what's more adorable than that?

Posted by: nic | Aug 19, 2009 6:11:59 PM

5. Aww, just so cute!!!!!

And the 2 little tykes are adorable too.

:) .. oh man, Ricky just gets hotter with age. And that facial and body hair? Aye papi! WOOF!

Posted by: Julius | Aug 19, 2009 6:13:35 PM

6. can there be any thing more precious?

Posted by: nic | Aug 19, 2009 6:36:25 PM

7. coward closet case - nothing more
    nothing less

Posted by: willie | Aug 19, 2009 6:46:05 PM

8. Those adorable twins have inherited their papi's good looks.

Posted by: jaragon | Aug 19, 2009 7:00:51 PM

9. Man he is one hot DILF! I get weak in the knees every time I see some new photos of him!

Posted by: clemsonaj | Aug 19, 2009 7:25:05 PM

10. LORD, that man can still make my heart jump. Among other things.

Posted by: Jake | Aug 19, 2009 7:39:42 PM

11. "Body hair," Julius? Where?

Posted by: ANON IN SOCAL | Aug 19, 2009 8:10:01 PM

12. aww. nice family and so glad for him.

Posted by: Luv Me N E way | Aug 19, 2009 9:01:26 PM

13. Well, he should come out of the closet as a bisexual, even though I don't know if for "bis" the expression is also applied.

Posted by: Lexxvs | Aug 19, 2009 9:05:11 PM

14. It's so wonderful that Ricky has these adorable children... I just feel sorry for his partner, who always has to be left out of the photos, articles, announcements, etc., as if he is not their dad, too. As great as I think Ricky is, his partner is twice the man for having to endure that.

Posted by: Jon | Aug 19, 2009 9:07:32 PM

15. This reminds me of:

--------------------
    so much depends
    upon
    a red wheel
    barrow
    glazed with rain
    water
    beside the white
    chickens
    --------------------

What colors do you see?
    Do you see the red barn???

Do you see his husband????

Lovely -

Posted by: fred | Aug 19, 2009 9:07:46 PM

16. This reminds me of:
    -----------------------
    so much depends
    upon
    a red wheel
    barrow
    glazed with rain
    water
    beside the white
    chickens
    -----------------------

Do you see the red barn?

Do you see the husband?

Lovely -

Posted by: fred | Aug 19, 2009 9:13:16 PM

17. Too bad there's even light hair on "the twins". At least there aren't any tattoos on them! (I always prefer a smooth, unblemished chest!). Oh, the kids are cute, too!

Posted by: WizardBoy | Aug 19, 2009 10:18:48 PM

18. @FRED,

william carlos williams! i had students write essays on their impressions of this short gem. some of their observations amazed me. thanks for the unexpected serendipity.

Posted by: nic | Aug 20, 2009 12:16:09 AM

19. A few critiques directed at various comments in this thread:

1) I don't think Ricky Martin's all that "deep" in the closet... his closet is definitely made of glass.

2) When has he disparaged the gay community? Yeah, it'd be nice if he'd come out already, but I don't think the venom some people seem to have for him in this thread is at all warranted. Go direct that anger at the closeted bigots, like Lindsey Graham or the Governor of Florida.

3) He wasn't just a one hit wonder. Ignoring his successful spanish-language albums is elitist at best, prejudiced at worst. Plus, I saw him as part of a festival concert way, way back in the day... he was pretty kick ass, one of the few acts I really enjoyed, even if I wasn't huge on his few big songs. I can certainly appreciate people who are good live, as big and flashy as he was.

Posted by: Ryan | Aug 20, 2009 12:30:30 AM

20. he wants kids just like every other red blooded American male, he's just not prepared to do what it takes to get them, worries me a little he looks so bored with them, reminds me of when i had a bird and forgot to feed it to find it days later. That said, he's married now acc to NY Post to a man in Brooklyn so...la vida buena.

Posted by: cd | Aug 20, 2009 7:53:30 AM

21. @keith, you obviously don't know much about nothing. Ricky Martin is a MEGASTAR in Latin America, Europe and Asia. I still don't get why the man can't live his private life in peace! What no one should care about are the prissy, clueless queens who stomp their Skechers boaties and just insist Ricky comes out. Assholes.

Posted by: mike | Aug 20, 2009 12:29:09 PM

22. It seems that Michael Jackson or at least his pattern will never be dead. Whose children are these really?

Posted by: David B. 2 | Aug 20, 2009 2:04:53 PM

23. @david b. 2,

they're his, stupid.

Posted by: nic | Aug 20, 2009 4:02:16 PM

24. Last time I checked, Ricky wasn't put on this planet to please us. Some people don't let their sexuality define them and Ricky's decision to ignore the personal questions should be applauded. It really is none of our business. I'll remember all you haters the next time I see him perform in San Juan. Ricky is the finest of wines...

Posted by: DÁ | Aug 20, 2009 10:55:32 PM

25. @ RYAN

Man, I couldn't have said it better myself...agree with you 100%!!

Posted by: Phillip | Aug 21, 2009 10:10:14 AM