Film | Gerard Butler | News

BigGayDeal.com

Gerard Butler Has a Laugh Clenching Donuts Between His Ass Cheeks

Gamer

Gerard Butler tells Shortlist magazine about the funniest moment on the set of his film Gamer:

"This is going to show my maturity now, I wrote to the two directors separately. I wrote that me and the stunt guys are having a blast and sent them half a dozen donuts each as a thank you. They were so chuffed. The next day we got six fresh donuts and shoved them between our ass cheeks... and took a Polaroid. [Butler is in fits] We sent this snap to the directors and sure enough, they thought they’d been eating the very same sugary treats. They freaked out, man...I told you it was going to show my maturity. It was my birthday that day, and in the evening about ten of the cast also dropped trousers to reveal Happy Birthday Gerry written across their cheeks. Come to think of it, there was a little too much ass in the making of this film."

I wonder if they were jelly, powdered, or glazed?

Comments

1. because I'm gay I'm supposed to care about this item? it's glbt related because it's about a butt? I can't figure this one out but it seems like stupid press from this guy's pr agent.

we can't be that easily led, can we?

Posted by: ED2 | Sep 10, 2009 11:21:47 AM

2. WHERE IS THAT PICTURE, YOU TEASE??

Posted by: henry | Sep 10, 2009 11:36:53 AM

3. "I wonder if they were jelly, powdered, or glazed?"

Wondering if it was the donuts or the ass(es) ~ LOL

Posted by: wds | Sep 10, 2009 11:41:26 AM

4. Can't Butler's 15 minutes hurry up and END already?

Posted by: Roscoe | Sep 10, 2009 11:43:42 AM

5. Apparently, they were Krispy Kremes, so I'm guessing basic glazed. He related the same anecdote on Jimmy Kimmel Live last Friday night.

Posted by: A | Sep 10, 2009 11:54:24 AM

6. @ED2.. uhh the blog's tagline is a "site with homosexual tendencies". Please, do note that last word: *tendencies*. Not: "a blog about only GLBT issues, events and people."

why didn't you post your irritated little snipe on the Hubble post? IMHO that had even less LGBT+ salience. I suspect that it had to do with some self-shaming sex negativity on some level. ("zOMG! Gay men are just sex riddled animals! I hate that!")

And for the record, men like Gerard Butler (and their butts) are the core cause of *my* own homosexual tendencies. So for this guy, it is a spot on post for a "blog with homosexual tendencies"

Posted by: dego | Sep 10, 2009 11:55:26 AM

7. Apparently, they were Krispy Kremes, so I'm guessing basic glazed. He related the same anecdote on Jimmy Kimmel Live last Friday night.

Posted by: A | Sep 10, 2009 11:57:05 AM

8. I'm surprised he doesn't mention the part where he shoved an eclair up his ass.

Posted by: crispy | Sep 10, 2009 12:01:03 PM

9. I believe they were cream filled when they inserted them and empty when they withdrew.

Posted by: Wayne | Sep 10, 2009 12:03:48 PM

10. Woo hoo! Krispy Kreme! I wonder if they were Hot Now.

Posted by: Latebrosus | Sep 10, 2009 12:11:07 PM

11. I think I am in love with this guy! he's hysterical.

Posted by: Ben | Sep 10, 2009 12:53:27 PM

12. thanks Andy for my new diet, i'll never eat a chocolate donut again. Maybe he's not gay.

Posted by: cd | Sep 10, 2009 12:54:12 PM

13. boring like much of hollywood.....entertainment capital of the world and it puts you to sleep. 300 was painfully dreadful.

Posted by: richard | Sep 10, 2009 1:01:00 PM

14. Donuts with butt sweat? How charming.

Posted by: aw! | Sep 10, 2009 4:20:50 PM

15. Cry more please..did you not see the artcle from movieline they referenced about butler being bisexual? can we not have an excuse to post a hot pic of him or do we need save the fucking queer seals posted over everything...fucking relax.

Posted by: Betty | Sep 10, 2009 5:19:17 PM

16. I'm sorry, but since Butler slammed an innocent retired racing greyhound against a fence last month, my interest in him has waned considerably.

Posted by: Jimmy | Sep 10, 2009 6:00:28 PM

17. YAWN!!!!!

Posted by: Mattelboy | Sep 10, 2009 7:09:18 PM

18. Jimmy if your interest in Gerard has waned so much why are you even reading this??? Obviously they haven't been waned too much...Don't be so quick to believe everything you read and hear anyway

Posted by: BRON | Sep 10, 2009 8:12:58 PM

19. I for one, do enjoy posts about Gerard Butler.

Posted by: nick | Sep 10, 2009 9:00:45 PM

20. I don't think you're ready for this jelly... his donuts are too bootylicious for ya, babe!

Posted by: Glenn | Sep 11, 2009 1:02:13 AM

21. He needs to get better writers, he's channeling Megan Fox.

Posted by: omi | Sep 11, 2009 5:44:25 PM

22. You are all uninformed FOOLS.

Mr. Butler is one of the VERY VERY few OUT LGBT superstars in Hollywood.

He has been out as bisexual for a very long time ... that is why it makes sense on this blog ... and he is a man who is hot as hell.

Posted by: willie | Sep 11, 2009 7:35:35 PM

23. Butler is not an out gay or bisexual man here in Hollywood.

Perhaps some of you are referring to this hoax article:

Posted by: Rey | Sep 12, 2009 2:10:22 AM

24. wow, i have managed to avoid all but one gerard butler movies. the only one i have seen is dracula 2000 years ago on cable before he was a name. haven't seen phantom because why watch a movie when you can listen to the perfection of the obc album and haven't seen 300 because i need to read the book first and i am behind on my frank miller.

that being said, might i suggest to mr. butler that he go back to being a drunk lawyer.

Posted by: rick | Sep 12, 2009 8:05:21 AM