Comments

1. Gregsy says

have ALWAYS loved her. i was always on the fence about her opinions on the gays, because of her religious background. i think this clears it up (or queers it up!)

2. jakeinlove says

Mariah: I’m going to take a break in my show because I’m tired of singing the same song over and over so we can all share in this special moment – and I can have a reason to get drunk on stage.

Checkers: My love. Will you marry me

Matthew: I will.

Mariah: Ok, get off the stage. It’s all about me again. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!

(kidding – sort of)

3. Bobby says

I’ve loved Mariah Carey since VISION OF LOVE. I stopped buying her albums around the time she started doing that whispery voice and more hip-hop than anything else, having said that, (er, written that), I bought her new album MEMOIRS OF AN IMPERFECT ANGEL at the urging of several friends who said it was her best in years. They were right. I can not stop playing that CD. I think I like every song on it and that video just makes my born-again love for Mariah even stronger.

4. says

I’m so glad Maria did one of the sweetest things she could do for a segment of people who are most likely her biggest fans!

But I do take exception with Maurie saying he dressed “nicely.” I wouldn’t want to be on stage wearing what either of them had on. :-)

5. Matt says

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mariah! Now, if anyone wants to marry me, you also need to get me to meet Mariah in person! (Well, I sort of have met her already, and she was sweet) But I also want to be proposed in front or Mimi!!!! :-)

6. says

Maurie is actually is part of the morning show on Virgin Radio in Toronto (with his own segment The Planet Maurie Show). Though I do believe him when he says he had no connections to make this happen. Sweet of Mariah and knowing her gay audience!