Adam Lambert | Lady Gaga | News

Lady Gaga Defends Adam Lambert from Homophobic Drunk

If tabloid reports from Ottawa are accurate:

Gaga_lambert According to the National Enquirer Lady Gaga was partying with friends when a drunken man confronted her saying; “I saw you and Adam Lambert on the AMA show, and the guy’s a flaming {explicit} — and I also think that you’re actually a man!”

Reportedly Gaga fired back: “Well, that’s your opinion, isn’t it? And I’m not about to waste my time trying to change it.”

The angry fan yelled back: “Well, don’t you care that you’re both going to hell!" Lady Gaga then looked at him and said;  “No…not as long as I don’t have to see your face there!”

The intoxicated man replied; “Well You're a freak and so is he!" Before Gaga left she stated; “Okay, that’s it! Call me anything you want, but when you start calling my friends names, it’s over -it's war!” Lady Gaga then reportedly poured a glass of water on the drunken man and then swiftly left the club.

She better have a hose ready for the Phelps clan.

Comments

1. it's new a new year, new decade (yes i know not really) can we put these two to rest like 2009.

Posted by: gagging on gaga | Jan 4, 2010 10:18:50 AM

2. Angry or not, I would not have discribed this lunatic as an angry "fan"! I thought a fan was someone who admires another! And bravo to Lady Gaga. She had some very sharp and witty comebacks!!!

Posted by: Troy | Jan 4, 2010 10:20:55 AM

3. The logic of comment 1 confounds me.

Yes, let's not hear about anyone who supports gays or *gasp* is actually gay. All gay bashings, all the time in 2010! Hooray!

Posted by: crispy | Jan 4, 2010 10:26:15 AM

4. I'm with Lady Gaga. Why did security or people near her pull the guy away?

Posted by: Bill | Jan 4, 2010 11:12:50 AM

5. politician Grace MacInnes, first woman elected to Canadian parliament said it best when confronted with a male heckler,

heckler "Don't you wish you were a man Grace?"

Grace, "Yes, don't you?"

Posted by: Chris | Jan 4, 2010 11:13:39 AM

6. Sorry, Gagging, but Gaga's going to be around at least a few more years.

Posted by: kugel | Jan 4, 2010 1:34:45 PM

7. I love Lady G!

Posted by: Tralfaz | Jan 4, 2010 3:51:00 PM

8. Lady Gaga rocks and so does Adam Lambert. Thank you Andy for the report.

Every homosexual in the world should be supporting Lady Gaga because she's an advocate for gay rights and doesn't care who knows it.

Haters exit the ride now!

Posted by: Bobby | Jan 4, 2010 5:07:58 PM

9. they both have no talent and just riding out there 15 minutes of fame

Posted by: mark moyer | Jan 4, 2010 7:03:59 PM

10. Not Adam's biggest fan, but as a gay woman, I'm glad someone stood up to these homophobes. I don't care if it was Lady Gaga or some random person on the street. It's disrespectful and I'm sick of it. It's seriously time for the world to start changing. I know it won't but it needs to.

Posted by: Random Chick | Jan 4, 2010 7:36:15 PM

11. exactly the answer i would've gave someone if they told me i was going to hell. this chick's pretty cool in my book.

Posted by: me | Jan 4, 2010 8:00:19 PM

12. Homophobia is not happening too much anymore, and drunks always have been kind of easy to beat up. It seem as though some of the real reason that so much alcohol is searved, is because it makes easier to rob people. If you veiw yourselves as being above that, then place youself in a public proffession that deals with public drunkeness.

Posted by: John Ledbetter | Jan 4, 2010 8:26:21 PM

13. Love Lady Gaga she is my idol!!!

Posted by: martin | Jan 4, 2010 8:33:30 PM

14. Yay Lady Gaga!!! You tell 'em, girl!

Posted by: Anirak | Jan 4, 2010 8:54:36 PM

15. Love them both. The haters on this forum can cover their ears and turn up their oldies all they want, but this is the way American pop culture is headed.

Posted by: KFLO | Jan 4, 2010 10:12:22 PM

16. I dont care if she is gay(music sucks), she had some nice comebacks against the guy, however as soon as she poured that drink she changed it from a verbal confrontation to a physical attack and I wish the drunk guy would have caved in her face for it before she ran away like a little coward..attack and run away how pathetic.

Posted by: dontcare | Jan 5, 2010 1:07:54 AM

17. As a former bodyguard, I have to ask, where the heck was her security? That drunken lout should have never gotten close enough to harass her.

Posted by: Richard | Jan 5, 2010 5:09:00 AM

18. "According to the National Enquirer"...
    When were these two both in Ottawa at the same time? OTTAWA??
    Seriously folks.

Posted by: J | Feb 6, 2010 6:30:38 PM

19. Good for you Lady Gaga! I remember back in the day the "enlightened" *eye roll* among us dissed Madonna the same way they are dissing Lady Gaga now. Don't count her out.

Posted by: Tone | May 7, 2010 9:41:51 PM