Billy Eichner | Music Video | New Zealand | News | Rachel Dratch

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Gay Comic Billy Eichner and Rachel Dratch Perform 'Forest Hills State of Mind'

Fh

Gay comic Billy Eichner (with Rachel Dratch as Alicia Keys) performs his 'Forest Hills' take on the Jay-Z Keys hit "Empire State of Mind".

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Fh2

Comments

1. It's been WAY too long since I've seen Rachel Dratch to anything! Gotta love her

Posted by: Mark J | Jan 18, 2010 11:56:37 AM

2. I love a man who isn't afraid to do cartwheels in public.

Posted by: peterparker | Jan 18, 2010 12:35:33 PM

3. Beyond Fabulous!!! ROTFLMFAO

Posted by: Mark (Marcito) | Jan 18, 2010 12:37:20 PM

4. Oy vey! That was brilliant.

Posted by: michael | Jan 18, 2010 12:43:05 PM

5. I love Rachel Dratch! Great to see her again.

Posted by: Lewis Payton | Jan 18, 2010 1:05:25 PM

6. I just realized I went to Junior High School with this kid.

He was pretty awful. Although he was a flaming theater queen, he took it upon himself to torture me mercilessly, not only because I was gay, because of my Egyptian-German background. As a Jew, he felt it was his god-given duty to make sure I was reminded on a near-daily basis that I was a "Nazi fag."

On the last day of Junior High School, he planned to kick the living sh*t out of me with a bunch of other assholes who hated me for the same reasons (a pimply, pre-teen, "Jewish Gestapo," as I now call them.)

It's rather hard to look at the 'flashbacks' and all the fond memories. They were anything but fond for me.

Posted by: architect in berlin | Jan 18, 2010 1:14:23 PM

7. Good to see FoHi getting the respect it deserves. My upstairs neighbor is one of the little old ladies at the end of the video.

Posted by: Countervail | Jan 18, 2010 1:57:51 PM

8. Rachel Dratch is another great example of how fucked up NBC is. She was set to star with Tina Fey on 30 Rock, they were great friends from SNL, but NBC said last minute she was not 'pretty' enough. Like Jay Leno is something to look at.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Jan 18, 2010 3:27:16 PM

9. Homigosh, ARCHITECT IN BERLIN just made me feel so bad about this guy...

Posted by: ColinATL | Jan 18, 2010 3:33:03 PM

10. I agree, Patrick NYC. Rachel Dratch is mega-talented. I was thinking to myself "why on earth doesn't she have a sitcom, she'd be amazing on one" while watching the video... then I read your comment and was flabbergasted. 30 Rock was, of course, a pretty good hit for the network -- at least critically -- but I have to think if Rachel Dratch were on the show, it would give more people more reason to watch it. She kept SNL from falling in the abyss for a few years (and, then, of course, it did... but I do actually think it's improved a lot lately).

Posted by: Ryan | Jan 18, 2010 4:56:52 PM

11. I thought it was awesome. Part of my family lived in Forest Hills and I had a good laugh. Then I read the comment from ARCHITECT IN BERLIN and I feel as bad as ColinATL

Posted by: Ray | Jan 18, 2010 5:22:17 PM

12. Hey, Architect in Berlin, I don't want to be accused of pushing your drama under the rug, but seriously, how old are you now? Get a f'n therapist already.

High School mostly sucks for everybody.

Posted by: stephen | Jan 18, 2010 6:16:32 PM

13. very funny video

Posted by: iene | Jan 19, 2010 7:32:17 AM

14. Husband material. Anyone have his numba?

Posted by: Shane | Jan 19, 2010 8:08:14 AM

15. Architect in Berlin's comment certainly has the ring of verisimilitude, Stephen. Way to be an asshole.

Posted by: Feral | Jan 19, 2010 6:19:02 PM

16. that was funny as hell. though, why are they filming in Long Island City instead of just in Forest Hills?

Posted by: workingjoe | Jan 20, 2010 10:43:55 PM