California | Cleve Jones | Federal Prop 8 Trial | Gay Marriage | News | Proposition 8 | Rob Reiner

Watch: Meathead to the Rescue of Marriage Equality

Reiner  #prop8

Hank Plante interviews Hollywood activists director Rob Reiner (All in the Family's Meathead, of course) and producer Bruce Cohen, and activist Cleve Jones about the federal Prop 8 trial.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I luv me some Rob Reiner....w00f!

Posted by: Ma Barker | Jan 13, 2010 7:46:16 AM

2. Great coverage Andy. To all those who bitch about you being too fluff or all about pretty boys, you prove yourself once again.

As for pretty boys, my friend Tony sent me this. Yummmm

Posted by: patrick nyc | Jan 13, 2010 8:18:19 AM

3. Ditto Ma Barker, everybody loves Meathead.

Posted by: Taylor Siluwe | Jan 13, 2010 8:24:36 AM

4. its about time; I have to admit that this may very well be the turning point for the GLBT, EQ CALI and all the rest of them have been acting like real pansies just moving slower than two guys making out with out any lube. Rob Reiner is really making the case that the leaders of the HRC/ EQ CALI all have moved far to slow while our rights are being striped from us I say so be it; they took this away from EQ CALI and all the other groups. Good... Its shows them that there moving far to slow. Bold action now!!!

Posted by: xman | Jan 13, 2010 9:14:12 AM

5. I had the pleasure of working for him at his Southern California office. He worked hard with writers to figure out how to tell the best story possible and improve a particular script. These days, most people don't even care about stories... just getting a bunch of models into a hot tub.

Posted by: I worked for him. | Jan 13, 2010 9:16:19 AM

6. I love Rob R; he is consistently in support of progressive ideas in CA and raises his voice... something that people w/ position seldom do.

PS: Hank's a good guy too- just in case you visit TRd, Hank! :)

Posted by: stephen | Jan 13, 2010 10:47:52 AM

7. Rob Reiner is a mensch!

Posted by: Perry | Jan 13, 2010 5:39:12 PM