Miss Beverly Hills 2010 Opposes Marriage Equality, Thinks Gays Should Heed Bible’s Warning That They’ll Be Put to Death

Via Boy Culture comes news of Miss Beverly Hills 2010 Lauren Ashley, who is the latest beauty queen from California to object to same-sex marriage.

Laurenashley Says Ashley to FOX News: "The Bible says that marriage is between a man and a woman. In Leviticus it says, 'If man lies with mankind as he would lie with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death and their blood shall be upon them.' The Bible is pretty black and white.  I feel like God himself created mankind and he loves everyone, and he has the best for everyone. If he says that having sex with someone of your same gender is going to bring death upon you, that's a pretty stern warning, and he knows more than we do about life.'"

Ashley will be competing in the Miss California pageant in November. She's a big fan of Carrie Prejean, and has "no hate" for anybody, even her gay friends:

"That isn't really the issue. I have a lot of friends that are gay, and … I have a lot of friends who have different views, and we share our views together."

Comments

1. Boone68 says

“She’s a big fan of Carrie Prejean, and has “no hate” for anybody, even her gay friends:

‘That isn’t really the issue. I have a lot of friends that are gay, and … I have a lot of friends who have different views, and we share our views together.’ ”

I love it when these fools think that they have gay friends. I’m sure many of my acquaintances and coworkers who are bigoted, prejudiced bible thumpers think I am their friend simply because I treat them with respect and politeness every day. However, they ARE NOT my friends! Catch a clue Miss Beverly Hills. You cannot state that someone who is gay is bringing death on themselves and then in the same sentence call them your friend. Blond Bimbo. I bet all her brains are in her tits too.

2. clint says

God might know more about life than we do, but we sure as hell know more about life than some Palestinian scribes who have been dead at least 3000 years. Try again, honey.
    Remember Jesus said, “Even the devil can quote scripture”.

3. says

I wonder what Bible these bitches are talking about. The one I remember reading never said anything about marriage between one man and one woman…it was marriage between one man and as many women he could afford.

4. taodon says

For God is not a God of disorder but of peace. As in all the congregations of the saints, women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.
    – 1 Corinthians 14:33b-35

9I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, 10but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God.

A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. But women will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.
    – 1 Timothy 2:9-15

Why is she opening her mouth?

5. Walter says

How sad she has blocked out the bible said she is nothing more than the property of men and in no way equal … but then maybe that is her goal

6. Walter says

Not another one! What is in the water out there in Cali?

Posted by: WPM | Feb 23, 2010 7:00:41 PM

DUDE do you really need to ask ???

MONEY MONEY MONEY and the HUNGER FOR MONEY and the DESIRE TO BE ON THE INSIDE WITH THE ELITE— elitism breeds elitism … where do you think Gay Republicans come from …. ELITISM breeds a hunger to support self-serving beliefs.

7. jpeckjr says

@taodon. Yeah, I’m wondering why these Christian fundamentalist young women are even allowed out of the house, much less struting their boobs on stage for prize money. Whores, I tell you, whores!

8. jason says

Instead of going out and protesting against her, American’s timid gay community will bitch and moan on the internet. Nothing is achieved by bitching on the internet. You should physically go out and protest on the street in front of the hall where the beauty pageant is being held.

Of course, pigs might fly, too.

9. gato pardo says

Then I assume her faith and believe in God and the bible would sustain her while all those who committed “abominations” were stoned to death. Nobody to blame at all in such a case, God knows. Right?

10. Bill says

Haterosexuals are outsiders with prejudices to homosexuality. No haterosexual has authority over gay people. She can shove her ignorant and hateful opinions up her cunt because I’m going to be gay 24/7. This is how haterosexuals have used intimidation to get gay to hide their sexuality.

11. Drew says

Maybe that Leviticus saying means “lies,” as in lying to your mom or dad. It’s saying that you can’t lie to the world as you would your wife. Any person in a relationship knows how that goes.

Either way, WTF? I’m pretending that damn book is written by the aliens or some shit. It’s a damn book like my collection of Choose Your Own Adventure’s… those nutty religious folk.

12. wtf says

Oh! Look! Another stupid cunt who believes in whatever her bigot white parents spoon feed her! She really, really needs to just shut the fuck up before someone punches her in her ugly fuckin’ face.

13. Hawthorne says

We’ll learn soon that the Miss Beverly Hill pageant people paid for implants. You heard it here first.

14. f-this bitch says

Well this whore will be going to hell for he sexual depravity of flanting he scankey body around and not being a house wife.

This remiinds me of what Jesus said about women that do get married and become subserviant house wifes:

Simon Peter said to them: Let Mary go forth from among us, for women are not worthy of the life.

Jesus said: Behold, I shall lead her, that I may make her male, in order that she also may become a living spirit like you males.

For every woman who makes herself male shall enter into the kingdom of heaven.”

– Gospel of Thomas 114.

15. Dieter says

Another tiresome idiot who professes to be a Christian. With her vile comments I rather doubt she has any gay friends. Once they heard her stupid mouth shooting off they would drop her ass like a hot potato. I notice alot of these types who are supposed Christians always run gays down in vicious ways and then claim they have gay friends. She needs to read her Bible and then ask God to forgive her for her hatred and mean spirited mouth and show her what love for others as Christ taught it really means.

16. kevin vancouver says

that passage from leviticus was with respect to a particular group of people, the hebrews, it was a time when their numbers were low, they knew it and they could not afford to be wasting any seed as it were and that all efforts should be concentrated on replenshing the hebrew bloodline.. pretty basic stuff… sheesh dumb bitch

17. TANK says

“.. pretty basic stuff…”

LOL! Um, don’t do that. I’ve heard that the hebrews were fucking everything that moved, and needed some order…akin to firing a gun into the air at a rowdy bar. Unibrow motherfuckers raping and pillaging. ha ha Also, moses never spoke to anyone directly, but only through Aaron, his brother. It’s my theory that moses was actually severely retarded…and Aaron was the brains behind the operation. That way, if anything bad happened, moses could be the fall guy.

18. John says

Seriously, what is it with Southern California and intellectually deficient blonde beauty queens?

I am almost afraid to ask about the acumen of their surfer boyfriends

19. Jared says

Is she sure God is cool with beauty pageants, and her strutting around in a bikini therein? Is that part of God’s plan?

And she’s from Beverly Hills (the wealthiest city per capita in the United States)?? There must be an interesting backstory there…

20. sparks says

Just an attention whore who saw how much press Carrie Prejean got from a pageant question which she exploited the moment opportunity presented itself.

This one won’t even get 15 minutes.

Prediction: within a year she’ll be a bloated ne’er-been working some sad little staffer job for Maggie Gallagher.

21. Noah says

Yawn… This girl is obviously trying to drum up some publicity for herself by wheeling out Carrie Prejean’s tired old dog and pony show.

I hope this girl doesn’t become Miss California, if only because I’d like to think my state would pick someone with a little more originality.

22. TampaZeke says

PROVE IT!

PROVE that you have a lot of gay friends!

Introduce us to just ONE of them.

I get so sick of the asshats and their mythical “gay friends”. Every time someone says this to a reporter the reporter should demand that they produce one.

23. Joseph says

Yea I was mad at her untill her last statement.
    I have friend with all diffrent types of views and some with the same as her and we all get on great.
    I don’t belive in god so are you going to have a go at me too for my oppinion???

24. says

why do all these people say they have gay friends? where are these gay friends? why hasn’t at least one of them come on here and say “oh wait, i’m totally friends with her even though she thinks i’m going to die and burn in hell. all the other stuff about her is really cool.”

i want them to name names. i want names, numbers, blogs, facebook, twitter, and and instant messenger of their choice.

if they can’t provide this information, then they should be barred for using the term “gay”. whenever someone says, “oh I have many gay friends” in an effort to balance out their beliefs, they are using us as leverage… and that is what i find more despicable.

25. AM says

Someone should remind her what the Bible says about being a big WHORE. Which is what all these beauty pageant contestants are.

26. NancyBoyDrew says

Gawd… what an airheaded bimbo. What is with California these days? Poor thing doesn’t quite realize yet that if what she believes were true; there would be no one left to do her hair or makeup.

27. REYnoldo says

Right on David. IF she has any gay friends, I hope they tell her to go fuck herself, just like Carrie Precum did.

Fucking hatefull CUNT!

28. Bart says

WHO CARES??????? THIS GIRL HAS NO BARING IN LIFE. SHE’S LIKE FIVE YEARS OLD WITH THE MENTAL CAPACITY OF A THREE YEAR OLD. WHY EVEN PRINT WHAT SHE SAYS? STUPID IS STUPID…DON’T GIVE HER INK. AGAIN, WHO CARES WHAT THIS LITTLE IDIOT GIRL SAYS. AND I SAY THIS WITH NO HATE.

29. Garrett says

Stupid comments coming from a really ugly mouth. And am I the only one who thinks her eyes look. . . creepy?

30. Bart says

And FYI a little Biblical history…that passage in Leviticus beyond having to do with the Hebrews replentishing their tribe, also had to do with cleanliness (as does a lot of Leviticus) because in that day and age, two men did not have the ability to clean themselves as throughly as we do today. Again, this girl is a dolt and I can’t believe I’m responding a second time to someone else’s stupidity. I just don’t want to waste my time on stupid anymore. But just to prove I’m not a hater…best of luck, sweetheart, in that pagent…and then get married, have babies, clean the house and be subservient to your husband and be quiet and let your husband do the talking. The Bible is very clear on that too.

31. TANK says

“because in that day and age, two men did not have the ability to clean themselves as throughly as we do today.”

ROTFLMAO! Keep ’em coming, christers.

32. roberto says

Is best to ignore people like her….if not ask her to go back to Bible school….

1- Leviticus also prescribe the death penalty for for adultery or if you “curse” your parents and many more… We cannot apply in modern times all the ritual prescriptions of the “old” Testament. This particular text presumes ALL MALES to be heterosexual and speak to them.

2-As per the term “abomination”. The Old Testament call also “abomination” to be proud of heart, eating certain foods, etc. you do the math…

33. Alfredo Zapata says

Out of the mouths of babes! Surely with such a masculine jawline she is hiding some peen under her swimsuit! I predict she’ll get her 15 minutes + of fame, loose her contest, have some wingnut champion her cause, her ex boyfriend will sell her naughty photos, fade to black. Seen this movie before, not buying a ticket this time. Goodbye!

34. says

When oh when are these stupid blond cunts going to realize that just because some queen does their hair or sprays them at the tanning salon that does not make said fabulous queen the friend of stupid blond cunts.

35. TANK says

I think a lot of the response here is because she’s advocating murdering gay people because they’re gay. She in many ways has a worse opinion than carrie prejean (though prejean’s and NOM’s belief system does ultimately entail this, so at least she’s being more honest). Now, obviously she’s not a bright girl, and she’s definitely kind of a sociopath, but the take away really is that she can believe whatever she’d like about the issue. It’s when her kind (religious fanatics) start to act on those beliefs that they need to be shot and killed. That is the only way to deal with a fanatic.

36. sebastian says

Someone needs to point out to this girl that God did not write the Bible. It was written by men, much of it many years after Jesus died. Like all things created by man, it is flawed (especially the text in Leviticus) and like all ancient texts, it needs to taken objectively and with perspective to the time it was written.

As many people here and elsewhere have quoted, there are parts of the Bible that are flawed with inaccuracies or purposely written in a way to control the people of the time. But the basic message stills remains, and that is one of peace and love for all kinds. A message that many pious and self-righteous Christians forget. God doesn’t hate or punish anyone.

37. TANK says

Or…you could consign them to a rehabilitation center for the rest of their lives…in any event, you need to remove the threat that the fanatic poses to the general public somehow…prison? I don’t know if that’s always the best solution, as the vast majority of convicts aren’t fanatics. But in the moment, don’t think for a second you’re going to reason with a fanatic. Distract him or her…but if there’s no hope of peaceful escape…don’t try to wound or subdue that way (trickier, actually)…kill.

38. Brian H says

“A marriage shall be considered valid only if the wife is a virgin. If the wife is not a virgin, she shall be executed.” –Deuteronomy 22:13-21

39. GrabbinNewscum says

Here we go again with the misogynist “cunt” insults.

Too bad she’s not black too – then we could call her a N*gger!

40. Gaytheist says

She’s just using the tried and true method. When you’re too fugly to win a worthless beauty contest, just say something anti-gay and become a poster child for Christian hate. Then you can extend your 15 minutes by a few seconds.

41. JimSur212Jim says

Two comments. First of all this is a perfect and sad example of the brainwashing effect that religion has on young minds. The fact that she actually believes that the Bible is God taking to humans and handing down his laws is pathetic.

Secondly, she is a BEAUTY PAGEANT CONTESTANT! Does anyone really care what she says or thinks? These contests are a throwback to the 1950’s. Women should vomit at the mere thought of them. The sooner these pageants arrive in the junk heap of history… the better.

42. Fluffy says

1) If you have friends who are for inequality, second class citizenship, and oppression then you need better friends, and to take a look in the mirror for even associating yourself with trash like that. Eh, maybe you’re trash too. That would explain it. How little self respect do you have to even be seen in the same room with bigots? Seriously. Check yourself.

2)I hope this cunt gets cancer and dies in a fire. Not before the cancer makes her suffer for a few years first though.

43. walter says

another looking for breast implants to make her tits bigger than her iq and i also suppose god put those hi lites in her hair.
    beauty queens are not exactly rocket scientists

44. Chris J says

Great another daft, bimbo cunt pushing her beliefs down everyone else’s throats and of course on Faux News.

45. Robert In WeHo says

Cut the bitch’s fake tits off and return them to the Beverly Hills plastic surgeon whence they came!

46. Ted says

She’s just trying to get some pastor to pay for her tits so the Miss Cali pageant can’t reposess them. Can’t we get one of our lesbian friends to run for Miss California and show them what a real woman is?

47. Diogenes says

They found a white christian in Beverly Hills? She must live in one of the apartments near Pico, ’cause Beverly Hills is like 1/3 Jewish and 2/3 Iranian.

That, and she’s kinda scary looking.

48. LandisLandis says

This is coming from someone who actually look like she might have “taped” herself. The Bible says a lot of stuff, body modification which includes hair dying is wrong too. So she need to stone herself! For every shell fish a rock on her face and lets not forget, every penetration prior to marriage = more stoning. Seriously that pose screams sluttery! Pageantry screams over indulgence which = to gluttony.

What kind of a friend is she if she thinks they are an abomination and deserve no equal rights. Slut face is a hateful bitch.

Stop using the Bible as an excuse for hate. The surface value is filled with anger and tons of hateful vengeance. Obviously this bitch forget the essence of it all. The Bible tell us not to be asshole. Just live with that.

49. Nick says

When is someone going to stand up and tell the truth, that this book is just 2,000 year old fiction and that it’s doing more harm than good and needs to be replaced. Why do we have to pretend like it’s good? It’s not. Everything that’s wrong in the world and evil is based in organized religion. I thought we evolving 20 years ago. I miss my harmonic convergence.

50. JimStone says

I just love it when people “cherry pick” verses from the bible. The old testament also stated that “people who work on the sabbath should be put to death.” OMG..I am so screwed..I am gay (been together with my partner for 20 years) and I am scheduled to work on Sunday….
    H E L P!!!!
    Jim from Ohio

51. magic-cuntone says

Just found her nude picture, go to

theworldaccordingto.com/forums (gay uk forumes site)

free register

go to members and enter the password in (password is told below the page)

and go to Blue Waffle part in members

52. Shkn-N-Stird says

How the hell can she win a pageant. She looks like a drugged up Ho that got ran over by a semi 50 times. Omfg the words coming out of that bitch just proves that her mom left out in the sun for too long.

53. Dawn says

LMAO..she is ugly. I actually thought this was a joke. She’s actually a contestant? In what universe? So tired of these fake blond “Christian” bimbos.

54. Michael says

I’m always a bit confused about people thinking that the bible was written by god.

As far as I know it was written by a bunch of men and then rewritten and reinterpreted by other men.

Where is god in that?

55. Sean R says

Her views on gay marriage are as pertinent as a bald man’s views on combs.

Seriously, are right wing nut jobs judging beauty pageants or something? Is that why beauty queens pander to the looney tune views on life instead of just being kind to kittens?

56. Blue State Queer says

I read this quote
    Here we go again with the misogynist “cunt” insults.

Too bad she’s not black too – then we could call her a N*gger!

Posted by: GrabbinNewscum | Feb 23, 2010 10:06:06 PM
    Really
    Is this the resident racist for this site??

57. fred says

I’ll look forward to the sackcloth evening gown she’ll be wearing so as not to disobey the Leviticus warning about wearing “material woven of two kinds of material.”

58. Arturo Beeche says

Something must be abysmally wrong with our state that we keep producing these haters and bigots.

59. laffootguy says

It is beyond me how these people after quoting the Bible spewing there homophobia say “I have gay friends…” Why would anyone want to be a friend of some one who is a blatant hater. It’s one thing to have a difference of opinion but it’s another to just downright hate. You want hate and opinion here one from me to Lauren Ashley hey you dumb blonde cunt why don’t you shove the bible up your twat

60. Chitown Kev says

Andy, you know you didn’t publish a picture of this bitch without the make but she sho’ll is fugly without it.

I wish Miss Ashley good luck in finding a decent make-up artist. (of course Christianists of her ilk are supposed to be modest and not wear ANY makeup.)

61. Matt says

I hope her (obviously) gay stylist and hair/makeup people sabotage her… It would be a shame if her wig wasn’t fully attached…

62. Bosie says

shut up stupid rich girl. I find it Ironic that the rich filks don’t seem to care that Jesus himself said that the poor have a better chance getting into heaven than a rich folk. THERE…you ain’t going anywhere sweetie..

63. bobbyjoe says

She just wants the NOM money that Carrie Prejean can’t get because Prejean has too much of a slutty past. Maggie Gallagher probably put this bigoted bitch on speed-dial ten seconds after she opened her mouth.

64. Lukas says

What does it say in the Bible about using the book of god…the word of god…as a weapon of hate? And I would reason to guess she is using this merely as a platform to get us to talk about her…I won’t even justify this by typing “her” name. She is just trying to get attention. Boring really….,boring. But I am glad to see god loves girls who flaunt their sexuality in bikini’s for the attention and adoration of others.

65. mcQuaidLA says

It’s like in the Bible where Jesus says “Blessed are the Beauty Pageant Contestants, for they shall inherit the Crown, the sash, and the scepter, unless of course they are unable to carry out their duties, in which case Blessed shall be the First Runner Up…”

Why does ANYONE give a shit what some Pageant Barbie has to say on anything besides hairspray? The whole concept of Beauty Pageants is misogynist, why is it a surprise that many of the contestants are also homo-haters?

66. Tralfaz says

She has gay friends? Yeah right, honey.

I’d love to see her tell her “friends” to their face that she thinks they should be killed.

67. mygayright says

Time for Prejean to come out and say her faveroite thing to say… “we voted against this”. I miss hearing it.

68. says

Darling,
    where does that leave David and Jonathan who loved each other with “a love that passeth the love of women” ?

These ill educated, self promoting ignoramuses should not get air time. ooops ! They already have their own TV Channel ….FOX NEWS.

69. d says

she probably eats shell fish and wears blended fabrics. Leviticus says people who break those commandments should be stoned to death. I’ll throw the first rock at her

70. marladike says

@ Ty – save your prayers, those teeth and that hair would be know great loss. She’s kinda ugly actually. I really and having a hard time that she is what passes for a beauty queen in Beverly Hills, unless maybe all the hot hip chicks have realized how completely uncool being Miss Beverly Hills must be. Only in the dumb parts of the Cali do the stupid good looking ones even get into pageants. Wasn’t Carrie Miss San Diego or something?

71. rob says

She’s really to young to be discussing the words of the bible. It’s apparent that she only desires to view it by one method. She must have had her boyfriend stolen by some hot guy.

72. DRoseDARs says

Small problem: There is no Miss Beverly Hills beauty contest and they don’t have association with the Miss California USA contest either. The City of Beverly Hills just gave official announcement that this bitch is a fraud. And she lives in Pasadena, not Beverly Hills. Oh snap.

73. TPL says

Been checking out some other pictures of her online. Bitch ain’t no beauty contestant. She got a face like a smashed ass!

74. OC Guy says

She is not even from Beverly Hills! Apparently in the Miss USA contest you can take any city name you wish, without the city’s permission! The mayor of Beverly Hills was just on the LA evening news disavowing any affiliation with this person.
    The Miss USA Pageant just needs to go away period, it is totally useless.

75. says

This girl became a joke just trying sooo hard to fit in. Is she really wants to belong, maybe respecting other people will more likely lead you to that. Your not a saint for crying out loud!

76. Anthony Rogers says

Lauren Ashley Miss Beverly Hills. Won’t she go to hell for causing so many unpure thoughts in young men? She should worry about her own soul not others! Another bible thumper is going down LMAO

77. miguel says

I didn’t think it was possible to dredge up a stupider and more vile homophobe than Carrie Prejean. Count on Fox News to give this little twit publicity and tacit approval. Miss Ashley honey, the jaws of hell will gape wide to receive you.

78. ChrisM says

Ashley honey you need to get back to your bible as quickly as possible because God has lots and lots of things to say that I’m sure you’ve ignored up until now. Stop using your religion like a cafeteria and picking out only the “goodies” and ignoring the rest. We’ll all be watching for your soon to surface photos and/or video.

79. says

What’s up with beauty pageant contestants from California? Is it in the water? Or do they just set their blow dryers way too high and fry what little bit of brain that they have?

Here’s my take: http://WhatUpGod.info

80. tom N long beach says

While it has been a few years since I have read Leviticus, There is a whole laundry list of things that will get you stoned.
    “Their blood will be on them” is used for many things including if I remember right adultery.
    And if you really do believe Paul the Apostle, Christians are not ever under the law of Moses which Leviticus is part of.

Funny how the self righteous never mention this. I should go back and read it so I can remember all of the arcane not relevent to the 21st century stuff is in Leviticus.

Tom in Long Beach

81. Bill Cooney says

I love the fact that the City of Beverly Hills has come out and condemned her saying that she isn’t even from Beverly Hills but, instead, is from (Ooh! The Horror!) Pasadena!

82. Red Lobster is an abomination says

What is Fox News written at the top of this story as “FOX News”? “Fox” is someone’s last name; it’s not an acronym.

Anyway, these periodic hypocritical religious bimbo eruptions are all good.

83. Oliver Alexander says

Who with 20/20 vision would consider this girl pretty? She looks like a Hooters bimbo. Oy…

84. Oscar in Miami Beachcar says

And so are women that wear pants (men classical wear).Everybody that eats shrimps,lobster,clams,oysters,pork,rabbit.Also those that work on Sundays.It says so in Leviticus and Deutoronimus.Also after the 490th sin the rest are unforgivables and no matter what one does one goes to Hell.When Jesus was asked how many times to forgive he was definite 70×7=490.It makes sense,nothing in this life is infinite not even the number of forgivable sins.Christians are so hypocrites.By the way in the Q’ram homosexuality is mentioned 6 times only and that because in Arabia homosexuality was prevalent among the bedouins they had no instances of it so they have to go to the Bible and borrow the event of Lot in Sodom.Besides dying as a martyr in Islam you get 50 virgins but it is not defined whether those virgins can be females or males.These are the things that these religions do not tell because it makes them lot stupid and hypocritical.Hystory is the most beautiful thing to shut these bigots and liars off.