Joe Rogan | News

Fear No Factor for Joe Rogan or his Relentless Locker Room 'Fan'

Rogan

I thought it was going to be Peter LaBarbera, but it's not. And Rogan doth protest, but it looks like he's quite enjoying the unwavering attention.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Joe Rogan Has A Creepy Locker Room Stalker - Watch more Funny Videos

(warning NSFW)

Comments

1. Joe gets points for taking it in such stride. Very comfortable with his sexuality. Makes him even hotter. Now I'm wishing I was the one checking out his junk.

Posted by: Keinark | Feb 24, 2010 12:21:03 PM

2. He's a kid---and he looks retarded.

Posted by: Christopher | Feb 24, 2010 12:27:18 PM

3. Rogan is hawt, but he's an amazing douche.

Posted by: Ted | Feb 24, 2010 12:37:20 PM

4. I thought cameras and cell-phones with cameras were forbidden health club locker rooms. If it's that impressive why doesn't Joe show the world his junk? I agree, the kid looks pretty guileless and happily goofy, he probably is at least borderline. He doesn't have any shame about it at all. I have seen countless straight men obviously staring at women working out at the gym with much more lascivious looks on their faces. Get over it Joe.

Posted by: Timzilla | Feb 24, 2010 12:44:33 PM

5. I feel bad for the voyeur... he's just a kid. And Joe Rogan is hot as hell. I'd be staring too.

Posted by: NYitalianjock | Feb 24, 2010 12:44:34 PM

6. I want to see his junk, too.

Posted by: mcQuaidLA | Feb 24, 2010 12:50:06 PM

7. Looks staged to me. Didn't the boys in Boston always say Rogan was gay anyway?

Posted by: Chicago | Feb 24, 2010 12:51:07 PM

8. "Joe gets points for taking it in such stride. Very comfortable with his sexuality."

Whaaa????? Sounds like you've allowed your crush to completely cloud your judgment on this topic.

I give Rogan credit for his advocacy for reform of marijuana laws but his record regarding gay people is checkered. See, e.g., http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/sexist/2010/01/08/joe-rogan-explains-why-gay-slurs-arent-anti-gay/

Posted by: Patric | Feb 24, 2010 1:30:11 PM

9. i don't blame the kid, either

joe is HOT!

and he doesn't REALLY seem to mind all that much, does he?

Posted by: micheal | Feb 24, 2010 1:34:23 PM

10. That was such a set up. he just wants people to think he has a nice dick. i bet its worse looking than his hairline.

Posted by: Jersh | Feb 24, 2010 1:42:59 PM

11. was that even real? I mean the retarded kid is SO damn obvious that it feels staged. AND why does Joe insist on showering with the boys anyway? I go straight home after the gym to my own shower because I can't stand the smell of vitamin-crotch and moldy-funk that most locker rooms have. He must want other dudes to check him out..me doth think the lady protests too much "oh he's staring at my junk, I just hate that, here I'll take my junk out again so everyone can see it even though I hate it when they look"....uh huh.

Posted by: john | Feb 24, 2010 1:46:04 PM

12. Dudes...dudes...come on. This was an internet "short" for a comedy website. The lurker was an actor or an assistant. Are you in that much of a fantasy world? Please logoff and get to the roller rink immediately!

Posted by: Dhani Darko | Feb 24, 2010 2:55:52 PM

13. ahh that young guy reminds me of a guyhere at wrk - with Autism....looks kind of like him too....he prob. has issues/mental..and is not been taught "bounderies"

Posted by: Disgusted American | Feb 24, 2010 3:10:42 PM

14. This is real. The kid clearly has major problems. He eventually was kicked out of the gym for this kind of behavior.

Posted by: jay | Feb 24, 2010 4:09:28 PM

15. If it's such an attraction, why isn't there an XTube version of this video?

Posted by: Randy | Feb 24, 2010 6:17:44 PM

16. I used to think Rogan was so hot, and obsessed over the nude shoot he did years ago for some fashion awards. Then I saw him on YouTube doing a "comedy" routine about how "funny" "Brokeback Mountain" was, and how he laughed through the whole film--including the parts, apparently, where one man gets disembowled, and another beaten to death. I now think he's a selfish, homophobic bastard.

Posted by: Dback | Feb 24, 2010 7:28:17 PM

17. Joe Rogan is a hard core bottom for hung leather daddies who likes to get pissed on. He is so afraid of his homosexuality he preteneds to be overly macho. That was totally fake and to bait people in the gay community who can out you in two seconds flat is stupid. P.S. Paul in Boston says Hi Joe and he thinks he left his beads in you

Posted by: betty | Feb 24, 2010 7:49:52 PM

18. Joe is a great guy - have seen him live.
    He does not have an anti-gay bone in his body .... far too cool

Posted by: rjp3 | Feb 24, 2010 8:03:28 PM

19. I agree this whole thing seems staged with a couple of his buddies for a skit. It feels totally staged. Nothing natural, even the kidding.

Posted by: DR | Feb 25, 2010 12:13:47 PM

20. I sincerely hope this was a "staged" video, regardless, I do not find it funny. There are mature and immature ways with dealing with challenged young people and curious young people - filming them in a locker room could lead to embarrassment by family and friends leading to suicide. Right now we are fighting hard to overturn DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL - the last thing we need is a viral video of a young man staring at another man in a locker room - while the man "pretends" to be disgusted. Shame on you for re-posting this video!

Posted by: John Richard Petersen | Feb 25, 2010 2:53:48 PM

21. AWESOME ! If I were that kid, I'd pretend to trip and do a face plant right into Rogan's crotch...

Posted by: Tre Gibbs | Oct 26, 2010 10:46:34 PM