Christina Aguilera | Lady Gaga | Music | Music Video | News

BigGayDeal.com

Who Could it Bee Generating Buzz?

Bog1

The mysterious electronica bog lady/group (whom some have speculated is either Christina Aguilera, Lady Gaga, Goldfrapp, or Ladytron) returns with a new video. This time, the video's YouTube page also links to another video of a bee pollinating a flower.

Others are saying that it could be Norwegian Idol runner-up Margaret Berger.

You know, it all could be just a viral ad campaign for some kind of beeswax mud mask.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Previous videos...
The Bog Lady Returns [tr]
She is Coming: Is it Christina Aguilera? [tr]

Bee

And the bee video:

Comments

1. I have lost interest in electronica bog lady. But I have a notoriously short attention span.

Posted by: crispy | Feb 10, 2010 11:41:11 AM

2. If the woman pictured is, in fact, the electronica bog lady artist thing in speculation, then we can rule out Alison Goldfrapp as well as Helen and Mira from Ladytron... that mug CLEARLY does not belong to any of them.

Posted by: shaun | Feb 10, 2010 12:05:05 PM

3. It's Margaret Berger. I'm convinced it is.

Posted by: seeldee | Feb 10, 2010 12:29:50 PM

4. You would think that someone could identify her big teeth.

Posted by: Scott Alger | Feb 10, 2010 1:29:27 PM

5. I thought it might be Karen Dreijer from Fever Ray/The Knife... she's always doing something weird like that.

Posted by: Paul | Feb 10, 2010 4:11:38 PM

6. It's too original and stylized to be Lady Gaga, but give a little while for her team to rip this off too and I'm sure she'll be pushing something similar down our throats.

It's not girly or mainstream enough for Christina and it's not quite Goldfrapp's style either.

As Paul pointed out, it does seem like something Karin Dreijer would do plus all the nature scenes and snow give me a Scandinavian vibe.

Posted by: Matty | Feb 10, 2010 4:50:17 PM

7. It would be great if it was Marget Berger. Her last album was sadly unnoticed and mostly great. Strongly recommend youtubing "Samantha". Should have been a hit.

Posted by: menyc | Feb 10, 2010 5:07:52 PM

8. I thought it was The Knife too... but their new album came out last week, and it sounds nothing like this.

Posted by: crispy | Feb 10, 2010 5:07:55 PM

9. Lykke Li?

Posted by: menyc | Feb 10, 2010 5:17:07 PM

10. I haven't seen anyone mention her, but I think it's Aubrey O'Day. There was a lot of talk about her launching her career in the US as a solo artist, and these pics sure look like her.

Posted by: Chris | Feb 10, 2010 7:03:06 PM

11. It's not American...

Posted by: Br!on | Feb 10, 2010 9:30:12 PM

12. Aubrey's teeth are perfect. The teeth in this video are pretty crooked.

Posted by: Michael | Feb 11, 2010 12:17:15 AM

13. my guess is Röyksopp.

based on the style of videos, dripping white ooze, and the fucked up teeth.

Posted by: James P. P. | Feb 11, 2010 12:43:02 AM

14. sorry... it's late and i've been drinking and cut and pasted wrong. Let me correct:

My guess is Röyksopp "what else is there" video has a lot of its elements stolen from it.

based on the style of the videos, dripping white ooze, and the fucked up teeth i would think that it's the chic from the video aka Karin/Fever Ray.

Also I will add that the videos are much too dark and stylized for anything currently in America. No one is this adventurous over here. across the pond, however... there are several people who fit the bill. i think it's Karin

Posted by: James P. P. | Feb 11, 2010 1:05:35 AM