Comments

1. Bastian says

I’m not complaining and it doesn’t bother me, I just don’t understand: is there a reason Richardson shows up on this blog over and over again (like Gaga)?

2. Rad says

Shaun has certainly matured in the past four years. Hot cover.

However, to echo Bastian, I am over Lady Gaga; just too much self-promoting pop crap.

3. Rovex says

Red heads can be very hot, pale skin can be attractive, but my objection is LONG hair. I HATE long hair on men, absolutely hate it. The best looking guy in the world can be rendered a ‘no chance’ by growing long hair.

4. Brandon H says

First off Crispy, fuck off.

Second, as a red head its nice to see another red head who is not portrayed as some geeky stereotype.

Third, I love me some long hair. Nice to run your fingers through.

5. Q says

Comparing the two pictures, I would say the makeup girl was working overtime on that cover shoot.

And am I the only one who thinks he looks like a prettier Carrot Top?

6. says

I saw the cover and thought “wow, the kid has matured and looks like a man now.” Then I saw the behind-the-scenes shot and thought “oh well, I guess there was a lot of photo-shoping done.” He still looks like a scrawny little boy in the un-retouched shot.

I still love redheads, though.

7. jesse james says

“And am I the only one who thinks he looks like a prettier Carrot Top?” No, me too.

Just imagine the kids those two could have if they mated! Unless of course they are related, then that would be wrong.

8. ggreen says

Terry Richardson is ugly as home made sin. What is he doing photographing himself? In that pose he looks like a stereotypical NAMBLA member. At least hes not showing his prison ink (this time). sexzy

9. TANK says

Shaun’s a midget…or, as he says, “the leprechaun!” And terry richardson belongs ghouling around some truckstop restroom looking to give anonymous head. Creepy, seedy perv.

10. Q says

“Just imagine the kids those two could have if they mated!”

The first image that came to my mind was a bunch of little boys and girls with the face of Alfred E. Neuman of Mad magazine. *shudder!*

11. says

@ Rovex, I’m with you, in Shaun White’s case. He needs to get rid of the mane. He has the bone structure. The mane just makes him look unkempt and dirty and TOO YOUNG in an unattractive way, to me. Prince Harry does ginge right. If Shaun’s going to have that much hair, he needs to also grow a beard and get some body hair attached as well. The Viking Scot (or even Jesus) look can be extremely sexy. This kid as he is, not so much.

As for Mask (haha Crispy), Eric Stoltz has grown into prime of his life eye candy on Caprica. MMMM mmm good.