News | Olympics | Sportrait | Sports

BigGayDeal.com

Sportrait: U.S. Olympic Bobsled Team, Shirtless and Flexing

Bobsled

Click to enlarge. The provenance of this photo is unclear, according to Outsports, but who cares. Unless, of course, there's more where that came from.

Previous sportraits...
Matthew Mitcham [tr]
Sportrait: Grady Sizemore [tr]
Sportrait: Dwight Howard [tr]
Sportrait: Carl Edwards [tr]
Sportrait: Ben Cohen [tr]
Sportrait: Rafael Nadal [tr]

Comments

1. Where's the chubby driver of the gold medal winning four-man team?

His body type stuck out like a sore thumb among all of the other buff bobsledders but I thought he was hot.

I wish he had joined the beefcake shot.

Posted by: TampaZeke | Mar 2, 2010 12:19:09 PM

2. My exact thoughts (upstairs and downstairs) TAMPAZEKE!

Posted by: David R. | Mar 2, 2010 12:26:24 PM

3. I'm liking the guy in the middle (white cap) and the third from the left (blue knit cap and gold chain).

I'm a gay guy who suddenly has a crush on these guys... so they MUST be gay, right? And clearly I have every right to expect several rollicking nights of empassioned and inhibitionless sex... because I want it.

Right?

(Note to self: GET A FLESHLIGHT!!)

Posted by: MikeInSanJose | Mar 2, 2010 12:31:44 PM

4. Tampazeke, he died of heart disease immediately after the race.

Posted by: crispy | Mar 2, 2010 12:35:22 PM

5. Incroyable!

Posted by: latebrosus | Mar 2, 2010 12:35:42 PM

6. Bobsled and Curling...who knew they'd be the new hotties at the Olympics? Yum. And the hottness spans across all body types and hair patterns too. Puts the (most of) the summer Olympians to shame.

Posted by: clint | Mar 2, 2010 12:46:14 PM

7. Andy, the resolution on this pic sucks! We want to be able to look at these guys close up!

Posted by: Ted | Mar 2, 2010 12:49:32 PM

8. I call guy on our rear right!

Posted by: Rodney | Mar 2, 2010 1:07:06 PM

9. The "job" of these young men in the photo(the oldest being maybe 30) was to train train train on the sled and at the gym. If everyone did the same thing more of us would look like these YOUNG men.

It never fails to amaze me that Gay men that don't step foot in the gym some how think getting in shape depends only on genetic makeup and attitude.

Posted by: Sargon Bighorn | Mar 2, 2010 1:12:49 PM

10. I want the little Holcomb bear guy. Steve is such the cute cubby computer geek!

Posted by: Jerry | Mar 2, 2010 1:26:31 PM

11. What the hell, how are these guys so buff? They have football player physiques, actually better, and from what I can tell, all they do is push a big sled, jump in it and sit there...

Should I take up bobsledding?

Posted by: Mike C. | Mar 2, 2010 1:29:24 PM

12. CRISPY, I'm probably going to go to hell for laughing at that.

To be honest, I think they looked even hotter in their bobsled gear. Hands down the hottest outfits on the hottest men at the Olympics. They left NOTHING to the imagination. Those ass shots, oh my....

Posted by: TampaZeke | Mar 2, 2010 1:29:30 PM

13. Lol SARGON BIGHORN. Yes, SB, the false expectation that you can get something from nothing is limited to the Gays. (eyeroll)

Ditto love for white cap and I'll add some lust for far right with the hot tattoo.

Posted by: torrentprime | Mar 2, 2010 1:33:14 PM

14. What crawled up SB's ass?

And I'd like an order of the one in the back row on the right, with a side of the blue cap and wrap up the one front and center to go.

They are all pit-a-lishis too! (my fetish)

Posted by: Astro Boy | Mar 2, 2010 1:42:13 PM

15. I highly recommend more in depth analysis of the team by going to http://bobsled.teamusa.org/athletes. Pay particular attention to the photos section...especially the Incline Training photo gallery.

Any day now Grayson Fertig (5'10", 217 pounds...swoon!) and Steve Langton are going to fight over my affection. I have to say I'm pulling for Fertig--I like the gap between his two front teeth, the facts that he lives on a sailboat in the off season, that he is an artist and that he sounds smart.

Posted by: peterparker | Mar 2, 2010 2:23:53 PM

16. @Mike:

Many bobsledders WERE football players. And several are active military (the US Army sponsored three, IIRC).

Posted by: DR | Mar 2, 2010 3:24:09 PM

17. from what I can tell, all they do is push a big sled, jump in it and sit there...

There a lot of wriggling and pushing to achieve the most compact and aerodynamic form. It's sort of like frottage on a sled.

And now I have to uh, excuse myself.

Posted by: BobN | Mar 2, 2010 3:34:16 PM

18. Winter Olympics have my two favorite things: figure skating and the hottest men on Earth.

Posted by: Gast | Mar 2, 2010 3:55:41 PM

19. These guys should do a beefcake calendar

Posted by: jaragon | Mar 2, 2010 6:33:52 PM

20. Why did they cover the nipples?!

Posted by: Anthony in Nashville | Mar 2, 2010 7:28:40 PM

21. What matters is that there's enough of them for all of us. And yes, WE NEED A HI-DEF VERSION!

Posted by: Drew | Mar 2, 2010 8:40:24 PM

22. This pic without Holcomb is a total letdown. Yum.

Posted by: Jim Horn | Mar 2, 2010 9:48:51 PM

23. Where is Steve Holcomb? i'd take his WOOFINESS over these guys anyday!!!

Posted by: dan | Mar 3, 2010 8:43:28 AM

24. What no one has addressed was who the F**k was in charge of the Olympic uniforms for USA. They were hodge podge of frumpiness and certainly not flattering.

Posted by: Jason Blake | Mar 3, 2010 9:31:10 AM

25. men (in general) are so fucking beautiful. thank you god(ess).

Posted by: nic | Mar 3, 2010 12:27:45 PM