Comments

1. Thad says

I think conservatives like Cuccinelli are threatened by gays. As a group, we tend to be smarter, cleaner, and more pleasnat in general than your average heterosexual.

2. UVA Wahoo-Wa says

The Governor of Virginia just issued a Directive essentially negating what the Attorney General issued last week. Go to: http://www.dhrm.virginia.gov/documents/ExecutiveDirectiveOne.pdf . It says, in pertinent part: “Employment discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated by this
    Administration. The Virginia Human Rights Act recognizes the unlawfulness
    of conduct that violates any Virginia or federal statute or regulation
    governing discrimination against certain enumerated classes of persons. The
    Equal Protection Clause of the United States Constitution prohibits
    discrimination without a rational basis against any class of persons.
    Discrimination based on factors such as one’s sexual orientation or parental
    status violates the Equal Protection Clause of the United States Constitution.
    Therefore, discrimination against enumerated classes of persons set forth in
    the Virginia Human Rights Act or discrimination against any class of
    persons without a rational basis is prohibited.” Points to the Republican Governor for doing the right thing.

3. Norm D Plume says

Ain’t it just like the fucking Democrats to attack and blame the Republicans whenever they get a chance (that’s called opportunism), but when it comes down to actually DOING something, they fail. Um, like Obama? Fuck Democrats and their finger pointing. We can’t rely on homophobic political parties to change things for us. The only way is to rely on ourselves. We got homosexuality removed from the DSM despite opposition from the Democraps and Repugnicans. Know your history or we are doomed to be the Democrats’ buttboys for eternity.

4. Mykelb says

What I would like to know is how many of those students at UVA, VA Tech, and William and Mary actually went to the polls last year? If they didn’t vote against those two bigots, then they get what they deserve.

5. MARKD says

no mykelb. they deserve much, much better and I’ll bet plenty of them went to the polls.

6. RP says

I am Sean’s ex, and I am outraged that he still owes me $900 to have his truck repaired, over $12,000 in credit card bills, $2,000 he drained from my checking and savings account…. cheated on me with a 20 year old (and several several others over the 8 years we were together), was fired from Luna Maya for stealing, ran in front of a car on Hampton Blvd in Norfolk to try to commit insurance fraud… gave me STDs… slept with someone else while I was in crisis… but I digress.