George Alan Rekers | News | Stephen Colbert

Stephen Colbert on George 'Rentboy' Rekers: 'Technically, I Believe he Was Looking for Someone to Hoist His Sack'

Colbert

Stephen Colbert made George Alan 'Rentboy' Rekers his 'Alpha Dog of the Week' last night.

Said Colbert: "That's why good Christians should always ask themselves, WBWJR — What Boy Would Jesus Rent"

Colbert also showed off his new rent boy cameraman, Julian (below).

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Colbertcameraman

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Alpha Dog of the Week - George Rekers
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorFox News

Comments

1. "That's why good Christians should always ask themselves, WBWJR — What Boy Would Jesus Rent?"

Pure brilliance.

Posted by: JeffRob | May 6, 2010 8:58:37 AM

2. The camera boy looks to be incredibly-hot-model-with-a-sense-of-humor LUKE GULDAN.

Google him, you'll see what I mean

Nice casting, Colbert!

Posted by: Strepsi | May 6, 2010 9:43:38 AM

3. amazing!

so glad this story isn't disappearing after the ridiculous defense 'Rentboy' Rekers has offered

Posted by: Matthew | May 6, 2010 10:05:12 AM

4. Classic Colbert.

Posted by: patrick nyc | May 6, 2010 10:14:53 AM

5. Can we now ALWAYS make sure to say to these anti-gay homophobes that they are gay and have no say in the matter of GLBTs?

From now on they should be FOREVER discredited.

Posted by: FunMe | May 6, 2010 10:15:35 AM

6. I watched the video over and over. I just LOVE to hear the laughter of the people who hadn't heard the story yet. The laughter after "he rented him to help him lift his luggage" is just pure gold.

Posted by: Charles | May 6, 2010 10:25:23 AM

7. WBWJR LOL I love

Posted by: CJ | May 6, 2010 10:48:24 AM

8. Brilliant. Colbert is God.

Posted by: ichabod | May 6, 2010 11:07:30 AM

9. Love Colbert!!

Posted by: Roseann | May 6, 2010 11:08:27 AM

10. Love it!

I also love the cameraman, Julian. I would do him in a heartbeat (top, bottom, both, I'm not picky)

Posted by: ravewulf | May 6, 2010 11:09:49 AM

11. Is that Luke Guldan?! o_O It has to be...my taco is dripping salsa.

Posted by: Max | May 6, 2010 11:37:05 AM

12. @MAX: Euw! :-0

Posted by: Derek Washington | May 6, 2010 12:21:11 PM

13. Yet another reason Colbert is the best topical program on TV. Not only is this incisive, but the point is made using an incredibly hot model.

Posted by: Scott | May 6, 2010 12:48:53 PM

14. Nice taste in men there, Mr. Colbert!

Posted by: anon | May 6, 2010 1:09:03 PM

15. Shouldn't it be sac?

Posted by: Barry | May 6, 2010 1:16:58 PM

16. While I applaud the sharp, skewering satire presented above and think mining humor out of situations helps get important messages across - I, for one, am tired of the hypocrisy being perpetrated in the first place.

By making these conservatives laughingstocks, these hypocrites aren't really discredited. They are just laughed at. We need someone in activist office to truly bring down the hammer on the Larry Craigs, Alan Rekers, Roy Ashburn and Mark Foleys still in office. I don't just want them humiliated... I want them stripped of their rights, dignity and cash – just as so many gays & lesbians lose everything in their fight for equality and justice.

Why can't we sue these Republicans in civil court for fraud in one massive class-action?? Seems about as frivolous any other suit these days.

Posted by: Brian K | May 6, 2010 1:34:03 PM

17. It was Luke Guldan as the cameraman. See his home page.
    :-)

Posted by: andy | May 6, 2010 3:51:34 PM

18. Agree with JeffRob - pure brilliance!

Posted by: Nuttsy1la | May 6, 2010 4:44:06 PM

19. That was brilliant bit of political satire! And yeah the shirtless Luke was nice eye candy...

Posted by: jaragon | May 6, 2010 6:09:40 PM

20. Steven Colbert... will you marry me?

Posted by: Jim | May 6, 2010 8:55:57 PM

21. This, "difference makers," and better know a district are my favorite parts of the show.

Posted by: TANK | May 6, 2010 9:41:22 PM

22. While I agree it's troubling to have these anti-gay closet cases forming public policy, I have just about as many problems with bourgeois gay 'leaders' declaring what 'our' agenda/priorities are. Personally, I never wanted to get married BEFORE I came out, so I don't know why I would want to afterwards. In fact,a lot of gay culture makes me want to run screaming back to the closet (one more 'pretty' boy presented as a spokesperson, and I'm going to go all Andrew Cunanan...and whoever those characters were on Will and Grace, they weren't anyone I knew...).

Posted by: Tim | May 7, 2010 9:03:00 AM

23. colbert just keeps getting sexier and smarter by the minute. jizzed in my pants. i envy his wife.

Posted by: nic | May 7, 2010 8:04:12 PM

24. gwtfg Nice hosting! It’s my first time to read like this article.

Posted by: knockoff handbags | Sep 18, 2011 11:05:19 AM

25. hre Zielgruppe machte die Frau Papa war gesund und verhindert zusammen mit seinem hatte Soldaten. Algerischen Beamten in Dienstag bekannt, der Frau zu vermeiden, in die Politik einzumischen. Am Dienstag Arrai übertragen Videomate

Posted by: oakley sunglasses men | Oct 7, 2011 2:42:32 AM