Lady Gaga | Music | News

Watch: Heir to Justin Bieber Performs Lady Gaga's 'Paparazzi'

Greyson

Talented kid, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Yeah, I don't think he's the next Justin Bieber. I think this kid will end up playing for our team. If he's already this in love with The Gaga.... :)

Posted by: Scotty | May 11, 2010 7:41:13 PM

2. I've been watching this video all day! What is fascinating is that there's a video from a school concert a year ago where he's singing "I want to hold your hand" and his piano skills are VERY basic. I'm pretty blown away at how far he's come in a year. That is a truly effortless voice. Beautiful!

Posted by: Lewis PaytonL | May 11, 2010 7:55:23 PM

3. Yeah I was thinking he same thing. This kid bats for our team.

Posted by: Harry | May 11, 2010 8:21:22 PM

4. That was AWESOME!!!!!! Hope to see him on Ellen!

Posted by: Phillip | May 11, 2010 8:22:02 PM

5. That kid has an EPIC, soaring voice, accurately described by Lewis. That kid is going to be a star some day.

Posted by: Jack | May 11, 2010 8:43:09 PM

6. not pitchy

either you've got it or you don't, even at that age, and he's got it

Posted by: KevinVT | May 11, 2010 8:53:18 PM

7. he is not an heir. he is the young king.

Posted by: nic | May 11, 2010 9:03:35 PM

8. I spy shades of Tori Amos in her early days when she did amazing covers- just her and the piano. This kid has it down...

Posted by: beejers | May 11, 2010 9:04:39 PM

9. I think this kid is great! Beautiful voice and wonderful musicianship. It's clear he'll go far. I also think he's batting for our team.I can't wait to see how far he goes!

Posted by: rebar | May 11, 2010 9:25:23 PM

10. he'll have no problem getting laid... ever.

Posted by: brian | May 11, 2010 9:36:50 PM

11. He also looks like a lesbian...

Posted by: Alex Paris | May 11, 2010 9:36:55 PM

12. If you check out his other videos on Youtube, he has two original songs he performs that he wrote. Amazing talent. I have also been watching this literally all day. I also twittered to Ellen and Gaga in hopes this kid gets the attention he deserves.

Posted by: Victor | May 11, 2010 9:39:35 PM

13. Take it to the queens to take a good moment and bring it down. Rag on his looks and on his sexuality because he's more talented and humble than you are. Because he plays piano and can sing he's gay... I suppose because I play golf and a good mechanic I must be straight.

I'd roll my eyes but I've already invested too much energy in being irritated.

Posted by: Nicholas | May 11, 2010 9:40:05 PM

14. Also, this kid has a bright future.

Posted by: Nicholas | May 11, 2010 9:40:31 PM

15. It's beyond wrong for you guys to typecast this kid as "batting for our team."

Your letting all the straight kids with great vocals, a nice smile, musical talent and the ability to emote think that they have to suck cock to enjoy the aforementioned activities.

It's just as repugnant as the gay kids being told they have to eat pussy in order to play sports.

Stop being hypocritical.

(That said, this kid is awesome... gay or straight, I hope he shines!)

Posted by: TommyOC | May 11, 2010 10:03:26 PM

16. Awesome! The girl sitting in front of South America was obviously impressed but a lot of the girls in front of her were jealous, I think, and were playing it off as boredom. He was incredible!

Posted by: Michael | May 11, 2010 10:03:38 PM

17. This kid is out-fucking-standing!

Posted by: Jubal Harshaw | May 11, 2010 10:28:31 PM

18. Awesome.... just plain awesome!

Posted by: Dickie | May 11, 2010 10:29:16 PM

19. Yeah, great job! Speculating that he is gay because he is musically talented? Grow up. You belong in the bleachers with the middle school girls.

Posted by: Bastian | May 11, 2010 10:45:16 PM

20. He needs some AI swaybots. That crowd was dead! :)

Posted by: Roger Newcomb | May 11, 2010 11:24:14 PM

21. Why are people obsessing over whichever team the kid 'bats' for. He can't be older than 13. I just get the ikkies that people are even thinking about that...

As for his singing voice... great stuff. Pretty good pianist for his age, too. Whoever's tutoring and coaching him deserves a nice bonus.

Posted by: Ryan | May 11, 2010 11:24:56 PM

22. They need to get him outta there quick! lol
    Did you see the look on the girls' faces behind him? Plant that kid where he can bloom. :) Can't wait for that talent to grow.

Posted by: stephen | May 11, 2010 11:34:47 PM

23. Not gay. Amazing talent.

Posted by: Glynn Beck | May 11, 2010 11:36:47 PM

24. He makes one shiver with possibility. What a beautiful boy: who cares if he's with us (or ultimately not with us). A boy with his beauty should always be celebrated (PERIOD).

Posted by: JEFFREY in the Bronx | May 11, 2010 11:40:55 PM

25. Wow, his voice is really. Amazing.

Posted by: Mike B. | May 12, 2010 12:09:50 AM