Benny Feilhaber | Carlos Bocanegra | Football | News | Oguchi Onyewu | Sports | World Cup

BigGayDeal.com

Video: U.S. World Cup Players Strip, Sweat for Interview Magazine

Cup

Last week I posted a few photos of U.S. World Cup players Benny Feilhaber, Tim Howard, Carlos Bocanegra, Oguchi Onyewu, and Jonathan Bornstein in their Interview magazine beefcake shoot.

Now, Interview offers Towleroad readers a behind-the-scenes look at the shoot.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Related....
Watch: U.S. World Cup Midfielder Benny Feilhaber Leaves Us with 'No Air' [tr]

Cup2

The Americans [Interview]

Comments

1. Apparently they can pose for a photoshoot better than they can play soccer. Still bitter about their loss this weekend...

Posted by: Luke | Jun 28, 2010 12:20:55 PM

2. Yeah, I'm a little disappointed, too. No excuses and just a general comment, but the officiating at the 2010 World Cup is very, very bad. The US is still a "baby" in terms of World Cup experience, but we're getting there.

Posted by: jamal49 | Jun 28, 2010 1:55:14 PM

3. it'll be a long time before they win the World Cup...but if they keep on looking like Benny Feilhaber it'll be fun watching!!!

Posted by: chris | Jun 28, 2010 1:58:32 PM

4. Our team of sexy footballers did a good job though, as are many others, i am dissapointed at both their performance this past weekend AND the crap officiating overall at the World Cup. I miss our boys already :(

Posted by: virgoboy | Jun 28, 2010 2:09:29 PM

5. Soccer(Football) is soo much cooler than American Football

Posted by: ty | Jun 28, 2010 2:34:07 PM

6. Alright, I've never really noticed Oguchi before but that still pic has him easily rivaling Boca for hottest player on the team. The expression on his face plus that body is too much hottest for one man.

I also hear he's very supportive of gay rights which only adds to his appeal.

Posted by: Cory | Jun 28, 2010 3:02:00 PM

7. I like that they don't totally get rid of all of their chest hair, although 5 mm stubble is kinda rough to cuddle next to.

Posted by: huh? | Jun 28, 2010 8:37:19 PM

8. Cory, where did you hear that Gooch is supportive of gay rights? I've been following his career as well as most of the other U.S. players for about 5 years now, and I've never read anything like that. Though it's certainly possible I've missed it.

It's something I'd definitely welcome hearing.

Posted by: crispy | Jun 28, 2010 8:46:33 PM

9. id watch football any day with these guys and that says something

Posted by: sal | Jun 29, 2010 1:15:08 AM

10. Why all the dirt? Yuck. Wish Landon Donovan posed - he's adorable!

Posted by: Rich | Jun 29, 2010 7:19:16 AM

11. These guys are hot, no doubt. But this video is crap. I would have liked to enjoy looking at the players for a second or three, but with the fast cuts and jumpiness of the montage, that was impossible. This is another example of video production style that is "affected". IMHO this is typical "Interview" quality. They seem to think they are more effective than they really are. Andy Warhol would roll over in his (fabulously decorated) grave.

Posted by: Mark | Jul 14, 2010 9:05:54 AM