Enrique Iglesias | News

BigGayDeal.com

Enrique Iglesias Provides Customized Crotch Shots for His Fans

Enrigque_iglesias

So accommodating. TMZ reports:

"Enrique Iglesias pointed a fan's camera down his pants and took a picture of his junk while performing in Vegas this weekend -- but the craziest part ... he gave the camera back to the fan!!!"

Iglesias performed his track "I Like It" on Regis & Kelly yesterday and discussed his plans to water ski naked in Miami Beach.

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I wonder if the shot came out. Though a random dick pic, unattached to any face, isn't going to be worth much besides the curiosity of millions, including me. I'm sure dozens of people will soon be posting such shots and claiming it's him.

Posted by: Paul R | Jul 20, 2010 10:05:13 AM

2. I don't even need to see the picture. That fact that he would be so OK with doing that is HOT! [that said, if the picture turns up, please link it ;) ]

Posted by: ravewulf | Jul 20, 2010 10:06:52 AM

3. If I ever meet hot Enrique, I'll ask the same. But I would rather have the pic shirtless... or maybe naked... I need to stop...
    He is always friendly in public and so relaxed like in Regis&Kelly no matter how idiotic the questions are.
    McDreamy and McSteamy for me.
    Nice to look at this site, when there are new pics and txt about Enrique babe.

Posted by: Matt26 | Jul 20, 2010 10:14:00 AM

4. Such a good sport! God i love this guy.

Posted by: sparks | Jul 20, 2010 10:21:09 AM

5. This is proof that he isn't a dick, but just likes to takes pictures of his.

Posted by: Castor Reigns | Jul 20, 2010 10:56:10 AM

6. Finally. After years of him talking about his "teeny weenie", we might actually get some proof!

Posted by: RDUB | Jul 20, 2010 11:36:13 AM

7. I don't know why... but that's just F'in HOT. I like him even more now!

Posted by: Nuttsy1la | Jul 20, 2010 1:07:36 PM

8. Fortunately he was probably too stoned to push the right button. Anyway, how many drugs do you have to take before you can do anything this stupid? He acts like he was paralyzed by voodoo puffer fish toxin, and then left in the grave just a little too long.

Posted by: Uncle Nazi | Jul 20, 2010 3:22:17 PM

9. Hmmm. YouTube or Ebay? Tough decision.

Posted by: jamal49 | Jul 20, 2010 3:50:33 PM

10. lordmmhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyummmmmmmmm

Posted by: sal | Jul 20, 2010 7:48:03 PM

11. If this guy goes buff on skis - I am in Miami in a flash. He's so damn hot in clothes, it doesn't matter how big his junk is, I just want to see him naked!

Posted by: TyInTenn | Jul 20, 2010 7:51:53 PM

12. What a stupid song and on top of all he's lipsynching.

Posted by: Eric | Jul 20, 2010 10:32:30 PM

13. Love him! He is hott and ridiculously gay-friendly. And the song is catchy and fun! I hope it's a big hit for him.

Posted by: Dr. Christopher Blackwell | Jul 21, 2010 2:33:53 AM

14. Eddie Murphy took a crotch shot with a fan's camera in a comedy bit he did YEARS ago.
    Just saying.

Posted by: Ashleigh | Jul 21, 2010 6:01:22 AM

15. This guy just gets more and more adorable and he's aging quite well (not that he's all that old).

Posted by: ChrisM | Jul 21, 2010 10:02:21 AM

16. i hate when people call it "junk."

Posted by: steven | Jul 21, 2010 11:49:15 AM

17. <33 He is sooo dreamy lol

Posted by: Maxwell Luddecke | Jul 26, 2010 3:21:59 AM

18. I think ive just spent about $3000 to fly to miami from nz :P

Posted by: CheILYENRIQUE:)l | Jan 19, 2011 9:29:29 PM

19. We don’t know whether we’ve all seen Rep. Anthony Weiner’s wiener — and, apparently, neither does he. What we do know, though, is that the schlong shot is having its day.

Before the New York congressman’s Twitter scandal, there were of course the Brett Favre and Kanye West incidents — but you need only go as far as Craigslist’s casual encounters, Chatroulette or certain 20-something dudes’ iPhones for proof that it isn’t just male celebrities who are ready for their crotch close-up. It’s often intended as a come-on, but the common response from women — particularly when it is unsolicited — is, “Ew, gross.”

Posted by: that lung nu | Oct 20, 2011 4:10:14 AM