Betty White

BigGayDeal.com

See Betty White At Least 12 Times A Year

Betty
The Golden Girl continues her golden year with the release next month of her very own 2011 calendar. Photographs will include shots of her throughout her career as well as pictures of her posing with all sorts of animals. Naturally, One month will also include a shot of her cavorting with half naked young men. Check out what will most likely be your favorite month, March, AFTER THE JUMP.

Betty2

Comments

1. LOVE The Betty!

Posted by: michael | Jul 9, 2010 9:31:34 AM

2. I think I just found what I want for Christmas!

Posted by: Hawthorne | Jul 9, 2010 9:45:46 AM

3. She's certainly paid her dues in the entertainment world. I hope she's having a ball.

Posted by: Garrett | Jul 9, 2010 10:16:35 AM

4. I'm hard-pressed to think of another senior woman who's ever had this sort of late-career bolt of fame like White has--maybe Ruth Gordon, but even she pretty much packed it in after "My Bodyguard." (George Burns kept going well into his 90's before dying at 100; maybe God liked his performance in "Oh God!") It's a remarkable tribute to White's comedic talents and timing, but also her brisk-yet-warm public persona; she's like everyone's favorite grandma--the one who'll make a big bag of homemade cookies, so she can take them to the horse races. Love ya Bets!

Posted by: Dback | Jul 9, 2010 10:45:49 AM

5. Betty seems to be having the time of her life and I LOVE seeing that. She shows how to celebrate life in the later years.

Meanwhile, those guys may look hot, but they also look stupid. It is so obvious they are POSING while Betty is truly just being a natural and having FUN!

Posted by: FunMe | Jul 9, 2010 11:06:27 AM

6. I love that she can grow old gracefully, and she can camp it up without being a caricature (like Liza). And talk about a survivor! She's had her share of ups and downs, and she's still up. Bless her.

Posted by: Steve | Jul 9, 2010 11:52:01 AM

7. She is funny, talented, smart... I love her. Talk about Golden Girls, I still watch it.

Posted by: Matt26 | Jul 9, 2010 12:04:51 PM

8. FABULOUS!!!! ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!!

Posted by: Rad | Jul 9, 2010 1:10:50 PM

9. I just love that woman....

Posted by: Dave | Jul 9, 2010 1:56:51 PM

10. I'm not sure who she told this to but YEARS ago she was being interviewed and said that after dinner she and Allen (Luden) would sit in the living room--they'd be having a drink and she'd be needlepointing. She said one day Allen looked around at all the needlepoint in the room and said, "My God we drink a lot."

Posted by: topsyturvy | Jul 9, 2010 9:05:55 PM

11. MARCH - my birthday month!! All of us Pisces queens can rejoice! ;)

Posted by: Gaylon | Jul 9, 2010 11:45:16 PM

12. I love Miss Betty! Golden Girls is my absolute favorite!

Posted by: Kyle | Jul 10, 2010 11:37:02 PM