Ian Somerhalder | News

BigGayDeal.com

Ian Somerhalder's All Wet, Porcelain and Flawless for You

Ian

In a new photo shoot, the pretty Vampire Diaries actor flashes a bit of his porcelain skin.

Three more shots, AFTER THE JUMP...

(source - photographer not ID'ed, via)

Ian3

Ian4  Ian2

Comments

1. oh he's got a delicious little bush going...

Posted by: snarkshark | Jul 19, 2010 7:04:30 PM

2. Now that's easy on the eyes.

Posted by: TANK | Jul 19, 2010 7:07:03 PM

3. He was terrific in Rules of Attraction.

More please.

Posted by: Chad | Jul 19, 2010 7:08:33 PM

4. They even let awful photographers photograph celebs. I'll never understand it.

Posted by: Ryan | Jul 19, 2010 7:13:40 PM

5. Ian is so beautiful and a treasure to the world.

Posted by: Kyle | Jul 19, 2010 7:13:40 PM

6. yumm

Posted by: sal | Jul 19, 2010 7:14:10 PM

7. Notorious homophobe. Why does he deserve publicity?

Posted by: Rick | Jul 19, 2010 7:19:55 PM

8. I love me some Ian. Yum!

Posted by: Kerry | Jul 19, 2010 7:26:01 PM

9. Is it true that Ian is a notorious homophobe? I always thought he might be gay. Not to generalize, but if you're that pretty.....

Does anyone know of any evidence either way?

Posted by: Fahd | Jul 19, 2010 7:26:21 PM

10. That's a funky looking treasure trail.

Posted by: Shawn | Jul 19, 2010 7:30:34 PM

11. I have passed him several times in Venice -- mmostly in the LOST years -- while he is not a big flirter -- could go either way -- my gaydar was not over in the red. keeps to himself -- pretty respectful of others -- I have followed his twitter and if he is homophobic -- is not verbal about it there.

Posted by: David B. 2 | Jul 19, 2010 7:38:18 PM

12. I don't know either way, but I've seen Rules of Attraction where he played a very gay character in a few very homoerotic scenes (including a really hot dream sequence where he fantasizes about getting it on with James Van derBeek.)
    If he is a homophobe, he's got a really odd way of expressing his bigotry.

Posted by: Dave Jones | Jul 19, 2010 7:39:22 PM

13. Following his onscreen kiss with Seann William Scott in "The Rules of Attraction", Ian Somerhalder said he had no plans to kiss another guy ever again because it was so scratchy. Not particularly homophobic if you ask me.

Posted by: peterparker | Jul 19, 2010 8:38:55 PM

14. tacky treasure trail on a homophobic asshole (not a straight supremacist like Sarah Palin - a real homophobe)

Posted by: rjp3 | Jul 19, 2010 8:40:44 PM

15. When is towleroad going to show gay men in these picture posts?

Posted by: Bill | Jul 19, 2010 8:42:45 PM

16. 1. I don't comment on others' "treasure trails", and

2. If he's being labelled a "homophobe" because of that kissing comment, then I think its not really fair.

Oh well, I guess these comments are not moderated.

Posted by: Roland | Jul 19, 2010 9:03:10 PM

17. hairpiece or not that is one fine piece of yum!

Posted by: rigo | Jul 19, 2010 9:11:27 PM

18. his shaved chest is not hot. let it grow, Ian!

Posted by: freddy | Jul 19, 2010 9:39:00 PM

19. you silly people think everyone who isn't gay is automatically a homophobe. news flash: being a man who is attracted more to women than other men is not homophobic.

Posted by: Daniel | Jul 19, 2010 10:06:14 PM

20. Ignorant people should keep their mouths shut. For starters, Seann William Scott wasn't even in "The Rules of Attraction," and the gay make-out scenes were with James Van Der Beek. All Somerhalder said was that the gay kissing scenes were awkward to do and "so fucking scratchy." Go figure that it might be awkward to get hot and heavy in the exact opposite direction of your sexual orientation. It's no worse for a straight guy not to enjoy making out with a man than it is for a gay guy not to enjoy making out with a woman.

Some of you people need to think before you defame somebody, because you don't know shit about it, apparently.

Posted by: Clay | Jul 19, 2010 11:39:46 PM

21. Wow.

Posted by: daws | Jul 19, 2010 11:42:46 PM

22. Damn boy is fine!

Posted by: HardBodyNyC | Jul 19, 2010 11:42:46 PM

23. Uh, I think this was the quote that everyone got bent out of shape about:

"Two guys kissing is not as sexy as two girls kissing. When Selma Blair made out with Sarah-what’s-her-name, that was hot. Me and James Van Der Beek making out is not hot, it’s rather disgusting. We both looked at each other and said, 'Dude, don’t stick your tongue in my mouth.'"

Posted by: John | Jul 20, 2010 12:15:52 AM

24. my god he is aging well.

Posted by: brandon | Jul 20, 2010 1:29:38 AM