Chace Crawford | Gossip Girl

BigGayDeal.com

The Chace Is Half The Fun

Craw1

FootlooseBigPicGossip Girl's Chace Crawford recently dropped out of Footloose, but looks like he's recreating a Kevin Bacon move in this Alan Clarke shot from the new issue of British Esquire.

In the article, he's painted as a sort of hapless ladies' man. When he's asked about being photographed climbing into a car with a group of girls recently, he says:

"Honestly, the truth is that I met a friend of my sister's there for a drink and as we were leaving these other girls just followed us into the taxi uninvited. It was kind of awkward, with the photographers and everything there, to chuck them out, and so we drove around the corner and then politely asked them to leave."

"Some of my friends now are a bit funny when I'm hanging out with them and their girlfriends. They just give me that look that says: 'Chace, don't even try.' They've no reason not to trust me, but they still give me that look."

More pictures here.

Comments

1. I never thought much about him before the whole drug arrest thing in Plano, but I have to say I think even less of him now. He's just another quasi-famous person who needs to go away and be an accountant, security guard, or car salesman somewhere.

Posted by: Bill T | Jul 6, 2010 2:03:40 PM

2. "He says he's only recently discovered his looks are a threat to some of his male friends."

Oh, how troublesome it is to be good-looking.

Posted by: latebrosus | Jul 6, 2010 2:14:21 PM

3. He made his mother cry, and obliterated the innocence and dreams of america's children, who looked upon him as a role model...nay, a savior....the voice of the disenfranchised, meek and meager...he let america down...alan jackson had to be talked off a building when he learned of the news. He's composing a song about the tragedy.

I don't find even remotely attractive, and am at a complete loss with regard to his sex appeal. Oh well, I don't read tiger beat.

Posted by: TANK | Jul 6, 2010 2:16:54 PM

4. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhh......., I think he's cute, though this picture isn't particularly flattering (he looks rather 'grey' and bland here). Can't act worth a hoot, but I think that may just be the Gossip Girl disease (no-one on that show acts; it's horrible, the only reason I look at it is to check out the guys...!)...

He needs to strech out his acting chops (or develop them, in this case!) by doing perp turns on L&O, CSI, or some other crime-drama; those 'pretty-boy' looks of his won't carry him much further (farther? further?)....

...though I still like his shaggy-haired, mopey looks...!;-)

Posted by: Terrance | Jul 6, 2010 2:22:42 PM

5. I still like him. *secretly hoping he loves the cock*

Posted by: DD | Jul 6, 2010 3:35:59 PM

6. That copy about the Upper East Side is nauseating. It's about as far as you could get from "cool". Mostly gross rich out-of-touch families.

Posted by: Jim | Jul 7, 2010 8:25:05 AM