Lance Bass and Lorenzo Martone: Dating for Two Months

This week in the Lance Bass – Lorenzo Martone dating saga:

Bass-martone "The former 'N Sync singer has been happily dating Lorenzo Martone – designer Marc Jacobs's former fiancé – for two months, a source close to the pair tells PEOPLE.

'They're dating each other regularly, really like each other and enjoy each other's company,' the friend tells PEOPLE. 'They're going to take it one day at a time and see how it goes.' Although the pair met briefly a few years ago, they reconnected at an amfAR event in early June, following Martone's split from Jacobs.

'Lance wasn't interested in dating right away because he was getting over his own breakup with [Queer Eye for the Straight Guy's] Kyan Douglas,' says the friend. 'But Lorenzo was persistent, so they started talking and slowly spending more time together and really hit it off.'"

Comments

1. Bart says

Wow, this is like so newsworthy…please list ALL the gay people dating. Especially, all gay people who were once in boy bands and others who were famous for…well, not really sure but gosh golly, he’s so dreamy.

bring back the river filled with gators. It was far more interesting than this bullshit.

2. says

“Persistent” as in “excusa me, have you any Red Carpet appearances in your upcoming schedule at which you would like a hot Brazilian like myself to attend with you?”?

3. JohnInManhattan says

Lorenzo Martone was with Marc Jacobs at the amfAR event on June 3rd. Lance was there as well but I personally didn’t see him with Lorenzo.

I gotta say, I was expecting to meet two awful human beings in Jacobs and Martone, given the tabloid fodder over the years, but what I found were two lovely and friendly gentlemen with a sense of humor. Granted, it was only one night but I enjoyed their company.

4. Raul says

Yeiiiii. I love this superficial news…. please moreeee…. i dont like when i read gays being hurt by homohaters….

Pliiiiis let me know when marc jacobs says something about these 2.

5. jerry says

I don’t buy it. Now if it was that Lorenzo and lances’s ex Kyan Douglas were hooking, that I would buy

6. Drew says

Since nearly every post above is all negative and shit, let me just say it: Lorenzo’s hot! Git’ it while you can, Lance.

7. cb4422 says

Seriously can Lance really have that much money left from NSYNC? I think he is so homely and gross. No wonder he only dates hookers.

8. lodenmuse says

Funny to watch the bitches fight it out:

“You wanted me more!” “No, YOU wanted ME more!”

Classy.

9. MarkDC says

They are both douchebags.

Marc Jacobs is betterlooking than them both and can CERTAINLY do better than Martone.

Jacobs, in the Jennifer Aniston role taking the high road and looking much more dignified, come away from the wreckage with integrity.

10. George F says

I love having these two to gossip about..I wish there were more celebrity-gay-couples around!
    =)

Good luck to both of them…

11. TANK says

Marc Jacobs is 47! He’s gross…ing looking. GROSS! ptooey!

Now, lance bass is about as appealing as a used condom stuck to a wall…he’s a person who likes to get fucked a lot…and, more than that, gets fucked a lot. FUCKED…like a whore…only without payment. Super slut strumpet, ya know?

The other one’s more clearly a whore…I suppose…I mean, he’s a nobody aside from the people he finds his dick in, apparently. And they’re both unattractive to me, so off with their heads!

12. says

Isn’t this Perez Hilton’s beat? Two weeks? Really, this is news? Really? I’d rather watch video of gators too.

13. bob says

A note I jotted off to my shrink upon reading:
    “Dear Dr.,
    For our next session, I’d like to discuss my inability to reconcile my homosexuality with whom my brethren recognize as being noteworthy.
    Thanks,
    Bob”

14. Doug says

Now, Tank, you’ll one day be 47 and hope to be as sexy as Mr. Jacobs.

Personally, I wouldn’t give Lance or Lorenzo second looks with that talented, handsome Marc in the room. And before you ask, I’m nowhere near 47; I’m a sexy 25!

15. Vlad says

Wow, Tank, I wouldn’t expect that “old = gross” sort of statement from you.

I don’t find Mr. Jacobs attractive either for various reasons but it’s time for you to grow up kid.