Comments

1. mepaul says

dear god, what awful, predictable, unoriginal questions. the hapless interviewer couldn’t even memorize his questions or ask the questions in a spontaneous manner. he had to read his simple questions! horrible horrible horrible interviewer. geesh. Love Towleroad, but can’t you find someone who can do better??? we deserve better, honestly.

2. BOOOOOORRRRRING says

Boring, boring interview. You have Julia Roberts sitting in front of you, and all you can think to ask is “What do you hope people will take away from this film?” Sheesh! Somebody take away their press pass!

3. Rascal says

@ MEPAUL also agree. I used to interview at these movie junkets, and these poor actors have to sit through hours and hours of the same, inane questions. You have to come up with something a little different, offbeat, unexpected. You can also tell in an instant when an interviewer is too impressed with his subject – as Josh clearly is here – and it’s squirm-inducing.

Sorry, Josh, you’re adorable, but you need to raise your game.

4. TANK says

Another movie to avoid like aids. Hmmmm, julia roberts’ “thoughts on life” or testicular cancer…buridan’s ass.

Those poor poor actors who have to “endure” interview after interview to promote movies that they were paid millions of dollars to be in as every whim was catered to…and all they had to do was “act”….awwwwww, I feel so sorry for them.

5. Dragalicous says

EAT, LOVE, QUEEF . . . I agree with that. Julio Roberts gives me night terrors involving teeth. As for Ryan Murphy, I kinda like her. And that interviewer is THE SISTER!

6. Dback says

I’ve always loved Roberts. I know she and Wesley Snipes are notoriously bad tippers according to Bitterwaitress.com, but she’s still a doll in my book. I’d love to make her lunch (and we can even pray beforehand).

7. Vegas says

I can’t wait to see this movie. Loved the book!! @ DBACK, she is not a bad tipper, I have served her several times and tops very well. Who believes a Bitter waitress anyways? The name says it all.

8. scar2 says

I also loved the book & hoping the movie lives up to it. An interview with the book’s writer, Elizabeth Gilbert, would have been nice too. She has some eloquent things to say about gay marriage in her last book ‘Commited.’

9. says

Somali-music.com is committed to protecting your privacy online. We are also committed to providing you with the very best experience we can on our web site. In order to enhance your experience at our sites we gather certain personal.

10. Nick Finke says

What is this movie, Follow Your Sis’?!!

Come on people, this is just more decadent Hollywood proselytizing to American barren white women so they can rationalize their loneliness and binge eating.

All I can say is “yuck” and 1.5 births does not make replacement.