News | Ryan Kwanten | True Blood

BigGayDeal.com

Ryan Kwanten Plays with His Nightstick

Kwanten

Because why should these three get all the bloody attention.

From last week's True Blood. (via groopii)

2_kwanten

Comments

1. I saw this the other day, and I'm wondering what the writers are trying to tell us.

He's in a chair in nothing but boxers, playing with a nightstick. His roommate comes out, putting on clothes as if he's just gotten out of the shower.

Then a girl comes over that the roommate shows absolutely no interest in. Is, in fact, clearly uncomfortable with the attention she is paying him.

Take that whole scene out of context and it looks like they're a gay couple.

Posted by: Sgt.Sausagepants | Aug 19, 2010 12:14:46 PM

2. Not to be the bitch who calls you out on this, but this was actually from a few weeks ago. The most recent episode featured Marshall Allman's cute little butt!

Posted by: Dewitt | Aug 19, 2010 12:59:20 PM

3. Ryan's the real true hottie on True Blood, forget the others!

Posted by: Jack M | Aug 19, 2010 1:13:53 PM

4. The Sherrif told him he was "prettier than most girls" a few episodes ago... loved that line & how he didn't even challenge the notion.

Posted by: TC | Aug 19, 2010 1:14:22 PM

5. @Jack M I feel the same way. He's the hottest guy on TB for me, too.

Posted by: Matt26 | Aug 19, 2010 2:15:56 PM

6. Later in this episode, Jason is asleep in a chair in Sookie's hospital room sporting a huge boner in his jeans.

Posted by: JoeDE | Aug 19, 2010 2:16:56 PM

7. I have to say that Alcide has stolen my heart away from Jason, though of course I'd be willing to fool around with Jason (and Eric, and Sam, and Tommy, and Lafayette, and Jesus, and...) on the side.

Posted by: Glenn | Aug 19, 2010 2:33:12 PM

8. I use to like Jason in the earlier seasons but this season he has gotten annoying. He has an amazing body but him turning into a COMPLETE idiot isn't attractive.

Posted by: Erin | Aug 19, 2010 4:09:05 PM

9. Erin hit the nail on the head. I actually have never found him that attractive, but they have even greatly reduced what little attraction I had left by making him dumber with each successive episode. I assume at this point he's supposed to be the comic relief or something because he's as bright as a bag of hair.

And, even though many seem to enjoy it, I am tired of seeing him topless. We can see it on any A&F or American Apparel ad around town.

Posted by: princely54 | Aug 19, 2010 5:06:56 PM