GLAAD | News | Stephen Colbert

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: GLAAD Outs Stephen Colbert

Colbert

After examining GLAAD's Network Responsibility Index which singled out CBS with a failing grade in  LGBT representation, Stephen Colbert was stunned to find out that his show was not singled out, concluding that someone who works for him must be gay.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Stephen Might Be Gay
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full Episodes2010 ElectionFox News

Comments

1. If only we were that lucky.

Posted by: Sgt.Sausagepants | Aug 3, 2010 9:12:40 PM

2. I was watching this with some amusement until he said, "That tastes nothing like a dude."

I lost it at that point.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Aug 3, 2010 9:58:36 PM

3. "Colbert Report" gay stuff is usually a lot (lot) funnier. But I guess it's Summer. That clip of "Julian" the cameraman is taken from when the Rekers episode broke. (Pretext of that sketch: Rentboy.com is also where Colbert hires his staff, including Julian the dancing cameraman. That sketch - Rekers was "Alpha Dog of the Week" - was another in a long line of keepers.)

Colbert is a god. No show is funnier or more gay-friendly.

Posted by: Name2 | Aug 3, 2010 11:25:19 PM

4. And if you are in Canada and want to watch it, here is the link.

Posted by: El Brucio | Aug 4, 2010 1:06:29 AM

5. @EL BRUCIO -- as a Canadian, I hate the Comedy Network website, but love you -- thanks!

Posted by: Strepsi | Aug 4, 2010 7:10:44 AM

6. Colbert (unlike anyone else on late night) manages to do gay stories from a straight man's perspective while being funny AND not being offensive. Even Stewart sometimes goes down the frat-boy juvenile route. His show has made my life better, and there's very little on non-PBS television I can say that about.

Posted by: gypsy78 | Aug 4, 2010 9:29:57 AM

7. Quote:"Even Stewart sometimes goes down the frat-boy juvenile route."

What Gypsy78 said. Stewart and TDS enjoy a lifetime pass for me for all the great, unique, memorable work they've done for a very very long time now, but more than once in recent months, Colbert has drunk Stewart's milkshake on teh ghey.

Posted by: Name2 | Aug 4, 2010 10:35:20 AM

8. It should say "I'm apparently gay friendly".

Posted by: anon | Aug 4, 2010 12:21:07 PM