Fashion Men | News | Stephen Dorff

Stephen Dorff's Shirtless and Suited Style

Dorff

Hedi Slimane has dropped a gorgeous bunch of shots of actor Stephen Dorff for the new T Magazine Men's Fashion issue.

Two more shots and the cover, AFTER THE JUMP...

3_dorff

One more shot over at the article.

Stephen_dorff

Comments

1. Thanks, Andy!

Posted by: A.G. | Sep 10, 2010 9:55:20 AM

2. In the 60s, a leather jacket made you a rebel. And you could always take it off without laser treatments.

Posted by: johnny | Sep 10, 2010 10:28:52 AM

3. Stephen Dorff in "Shadowboxer." Definitely a 10.

Posted by: cd | Sep 10, 2010 10:29:04 AM

4. Still denying it ... I call BS

"I don't feel I need to put my private life in perspective, but I don't mind," says Dorff.

"I'm straight, but I feel very comfortable around gay men and women. I grew up around them. My agent is gay and so is my entertainment lawyer.

"Michael is one of my best friends. The first time we met, I sensed we had a natural rapport.

"I honestly think I could be happy being gay, but I like women too much to make the switch.

"I explain my relationship with Michael as I do with most of the women I've been photographed with. There is a big difference between going out with a person and hanging out with someone."

Posted by: tony x | Sep 10, 2010 10:29:52 AM

5. @Tony X... well. I dont know if he is closeted. The vibe I have gotten off him the past 20 yrs is that he is "for hire". Acting is just a sideline and not what pays the bills.

Posted by: Bob | Sep 10, 2010 11:39:19 AM

6. A wise man once said, "hummanah hummanah hummanah."

Posted by: AdamL | Sep 10, 2010 12:03:03 PM

7. Not aging well!

Posted by: Coco | Sep 10, 2010 12:56:22 PM

8. Not all actors are secretly gay even if they are comfortable with gay guys. Just like not all gay men are mean gossipy bitches, although from the reading these comments, it seems that many are.

Posted by: corncobb | Sep 10, 2010 3:25:59 PM

9. @CORNCOB: Truer words were rarely spoken. You are correct in saying that not all gays are gossip mongers but these days one is hard pressed to find one that is not.

Posted by: Bitchy Bitch | Sep 10, 2010 5:02:44 PM

10. Gross. Tattoos and facial hair make him look like a sketchy scrub. And he's almost forty doing this kinda shit, so ew.

Posted by: TANK | Sep 10, 2010 5:09:56 PM

11. I know someone who was his housekeeper for a while. The guy likes pussy - and weed - A LOT. So he gets along with gay men – it's called being secure in one's sexuality. Get over girls, the dude is straight.

Posted by: Conrad | Sep 10, 2010 6:06:52 PM

12. coco:

He's aging just fucking fine. He's a fine looking dude IMHO.

Posted by: ratbastard | Sep 10, 2010 7:58:23 PM

13. Yeah, he's aging like a fine wine...if it turned to vinegar.

Christ, the lines on that puss...scary.

Posted by: TANK | Sep 10, 2010 8:08:13 PM

14. Oh, come on. He's aging really nicely, plus the black and white grainy film is supposed to make him look even more "rugged." Just because he's not a stretched, injected, polypseudo whore - like too many gay men I know who at the merest suggestion of aging run off to the clinic -- doesn't mean he's not a handsome man.

Posted by: Andalusian Dog | Sep 10, 2010 8:22:33 PM

15. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...not everyone is obsessed with twinks with shaved body hair, who look 15 years old.

Doff looks like a normal guy...a normal now middle aged guy, actually he looks better than many guys his age, which is kind of sad. Even though I'm younger than him I think he's attractive...I like his look.

Posted by: ratbastard | Sep 10, 2010 8:26:29 PM

16. Still a fucking HOT man.

He just needs some more tats.

Yum.

Posted by: Rey | Sep 10, 2010 8:27:07 PM

17. Nah, beauty's largely objective, though people can legitimately disagree about whether or not something is beautiful. It's called aesthetics--a field of study. Just because the criteria is difficult to explicate doesn't mean that there isn't one. Tattoos are willful deformity in this culture (they aren't about status, or tradition). People can think that mediocre looking people (aside from this tattoos, which make him ugly) are attractive. Happens all of the time.

And you don't have to be some plucked, tucked, injected waxed doll to be pretty. He just isn't.

Posted by: TANK | Sep 10, 2010 8:33:09 PM

18. Dorff is aesthetically pleasing...he actually has a classically handsome face and nice bone structure, aside from everything else....so take away is facial hair,tattoos IMO he'd still be a handsome, aesthetically pleasing guy...even with his share of body hair, which of course turns some people off. The dude reeks of animal magnetism, which others better looking than him in every way, lack.

Posted by: ratbastard | Sep 10, 2010 8:46:50 PM

19. Stephen - rough me up, roll me over, kiss me goodnight - and hold me tight. Love, Ty

Posted by: TyInTenn | Sep 10, 2010 9:38:53 PM

20. He always comes off as such a self involved d-bag. I wish I didn't find him so hot.

Posted by: Scott | Sep 10, 2010 10:42:50 PM

21. Tattoos?
    You know at 60 when all the skin is sagging those little items on the flesh will not look so hot, and yes he is not aging very well!

Posted by: EJ | Sep 11, 2010 7:57:37 AM

22. Thanks for the laugh hater Queens. You see, its probably been so long since you've actually seen what a real man looks like lines and all that you think Dorff looks anything less than beautiful and masculine. I can just imagine the bleach blonde scrawny twinks looking like plucked chickens that you find attractive and jerk off to.
    If I wanted feminine pretty boys that you see out there today I would date women. Oh and Ratbastard your line really should have read "Even though I'm younger than him I will never look as half as good as he does - ever.."
    Ain't that the truth.

Posted by: Palto | Sep 11, 2010 9:41:32 AM

23. Classically handsome? No, you find him attractive. It is false that he's "classically handsome" or anything else. Do you even know what that means? His face is too narrow and forehead too prominent to be classically handsome. Average at best.

Posted by: TANK | Sep 11, 2010 12:49:07 PM

24. why is it so many comment sections on gay blogs turn into nitpicking the hell out of men's physicality? and we wonder why so many of us are single! quit turning your self-loathing into over-criticism of every bit of minutiae about the male form. jeezus.

Posted by: LadyM | Sep 11, 2010 4:58:47 PM

25. How was I disrespectful or ignorant in my post, PALTO? Why the bitchy snipe? Did I do something to you?

*********************************

Tank:

You're of course entitled to your OPINION...it's an opinion not based on any hard scientific fact. Again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and we humans have unique personalities, perceptions and abilities.

Posted by: ratbastard | Sep 11, 2010 6:50:40 PM