Towleroad Guide to the Tube

BigGayDeal.com

Towleroad Guide To The Tube #742

"WHATEVER CREAMS YOUR TWINKIE:" Actress Rosie Perez takes on anti-gay NY State Sen. Ruben Diaz, Sr.

SING IT!: A woman named Deitra Hicks uses Divorce Court to display her awesome musical abilities.

"...AND HE'S A WEREWOLF:" Is this the worst movie line ever? Or the best?

LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON: An anti-smoking commercial from 1967.

For more Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. THANK YOU, Rosita y everyone else that helped put that piece together! Muchisimas gracias por todos!

Hands down, the best thing I've seen in a LONG TIME!

Take note: short, sweet, rational... indisputable & with a call to action. PERFECT.

Posted by: stephen | Sep 30, 2010 5:31:01 PM

2. Wow, Does THAT commercial bring back memories!

Posted by: Jubal Harshaw | Sep 30, 2010 8:30:57 PM

3. Wow! Rosie you are amazing!! That was so well done; to the point, funny and poignant! This should play on all local news in NYC.

Posted by: mboaz | Oct 1, 2010 1:33:01 AM

4. I GOT MYYYY RIIIIIII-HHHH-IIIINNNNNNNNNNNG! Hilarious... I hope she sells it. But what a creep that guy was... steals his wife's ring, then uses it to propose to his mistress? Class!

Oh, and Rosie... very impressed with your FBNY message to Diaz... sweet!

Posted by: GraphicJack | Oct 1, 2010 4:11:09 AM

5. wow...I remember this comercial...in 1967 I was about the same age as the kid in this video.

Posted by: Grant | Oct 1, 2010 9:24:36 AM

6. OMG I love D'Atra Hicks! She was great in what's done in the dark!

Posted by: Ryon T.A. | Oct 1, 2010 12:38:38 PM

7. D'Atra Hicks released a couple of albums in the late 80s/early 90s. Awesome singer!

Posted by: rob | Oct 1, 2010 2:36:26 PM