Comments

1. TANK says

Harper’s a good name for a girl (nice and waspy! It’s no helen, though…I love the name helen…a little too old fashioned and austere to saddle anyone with now, however). Harper Grace is rather mary kate, for me. Anyway, it doesn’t matter (a name’s a name, and aside from the importance of rigid designation, who cares). Good for them, and congratulations!

2. S says

I find it a little funny that Harris makes no mention of how their surrogate did or is doing before and after delivery and that they are the ones who are ‘tired’. And I guess also I’ve always gotten this vibe that it’s looked down upon to mention the surrogate who, for all practical purposes, has put her health on the line to have the babies. I dunno, I think what Harris said is fine, but it sounds exactly like what one would expect to hear from a straight couple, and mainly the female who is ‘tired’ after all the labor. No qualms, just an observation.

3. LEO says

Congratulations Neil and David. Lot s of love to the both of you and your new family. Many joys are ahead for you.

4. says

NPH is a Daddy! Congrats to both proud and happy parents! A whole new world starts for them today! God, I couldn’t be happier for the couple. And the children’s names are beautiful: Gideon Scott and Harper Grace.

So very happy for them! Hugs, Hugs and more HUGS to all!

5. Sheeple says

Harper Grace was my first drag stage name. I would dress up like Baby Jane and sing the title song to “Mame” for 40 minutes.

6. Diz says

Love how some people will find a way to shit on a piece of good news no matter what. Looking at you Alan Brickman and S….

7. Andalusian Dog says

@S: Uh, I’m no tech wizard, but don’t you only have about 150 characters in a twit? Maybe he could have recounted all of their vital signs and the various waves of emotions, how the crowning looked, what the placenta tasted like, for your benefit next time.

Sheesh.